Russia and Ukraine had deal worked out to end war. Biden admin told Ukraine to stop negotiations and continue war

If you think his cray cray is limited to Russia and Ukraine, then you better check back with your handler's, because this thing has already gotten way out of hand. Poking the old bear isn't a good idea when it's down. Biden's weakness, and then his attempt at looking strong in the face of that weakness, could possibly cause our nation a major crisis on the world stage.
Poking the old Bear? Are you people this fucking stupid? Who drew blood first you idiot?

He's provoking them when he underestimates them, otherwise just like your statement reads - Putin said he wouldn't do this or that, but he did -

Seems we are playing catch-up instead of knowing what we should already know and therefore should be doing, but here we are playing defence with a crappy team strategy.
Really? I see Ukraine heading east, not west.

You're a gd idiot. Who was the one who said he wasn't going to invade, but did anyway? What is this, the broken record thread? Are you stupid? The U.S. didn't stoke what we didn't invade you fool.
Let me guess (notice I haven’t searched your post hx) but you think that the US should white wash its history for PR purposes? What is your opinion about removing historical statues?

The United States has a very poor record of choosing its bedfellows among countries, particularly during wartime. The US industrial war complex crosses political lines btw, war profiteers hedging monetary bets (investments) on wars and potential wars for huge profits. Former US enemies are currently allies but yes, sometimes circumstances require that we change coats and have done so.

Believe very little of what you read during wartime, propaganda blasting from all sides covering their country’s ass mostly intermingled with a few actual events to appear 100% legitimate.

If that were true we'd already know about it, because you would have posted proof of that. You didn't. That makes you a miserable pos liar who's only debating skills is to lie. Get lost.
Good morning to you too you hateful little lib. I don’t need to prove anything to you. In my short time here I’ve already figured you out as strictly a party (democrat) person that spews hate and insults towards anyone that disagrees with your views or beloved politicians. Now come back with your reply that I don’t have proof or I’m stupid ( the latter might have some validity) but the real reason is I don’t have the time, want, or care to fuck with you or anybody else that so blindly follows any political party. It must be really miserable to be so hateful and mad all the time.

Last edited:
Poking the old Bear? Are you people this fucking stupid? Who drew blood first you idiot?
Matters not you idiot, because an on going war is fluid, and Putin still has his nuke capabilities unless I'm missing something. Ever heard of escalation ? You can't be this stupid right ?

Really? I see Ukraine heading east, not west.
Ok, and let's see how far that goes with them not being protected by NATO as a member, and them not being under the umbrella of NATO. Can only hold out for so long even with weapon's system's being pumped in there by the thousands's of tons. Putin as a strong (not weak), nuclear nation, is holding the final solution if he's pushed into a corner with no way out.

What say you ?

I don't believe it. For sure Biden is a dumbfuck, but that makes no political sense.

Because its not real, just like every single right wing bullshit story which is manufactured just to rile up their idiot base.

It was when we promised $40B to Ukraine.

The military industrial complex perpetuated this war to steal our tax money…Biden gladly going along with it.

He is paid by Ukraine.

What a mess.

How many people have died by prolonging the war?

Putin's idea of negotiation is he gets everything. There was no negotiations. More right wing propaganda.

There WAS a deal… and PUTIN refused it

Forum List

Back