Russell Wilson Claims He Wants To Compete In "Dancing With The Stars"

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
EEEEEEEEeeee GAAAAAAaaaaaddddss !!!!

Memo to Wilson:

You don't have to answer every stupid question someone asks you.

Seriously.

He further brought me closer to involuntary puking when he went on to say "He really likes dancing and someday would like to win it".

OK Superbowl boy.... Don't push it...

Is Russel Wilson trolling the world? :dunno:

Superbowl, Rangers training camp, dancing with the stars...

Yes.

To make it worse he keeps repeating the same tired stories and platitudes...

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Last edited:
I'm not saying Wilson is a robot.

That would be crazy talk.

BUT... I have never heard a human being repeat the same slogans and sayings thousands of times as I have with Russell Wilson with NO ERRORS .. :eek:

I have no doubt that the guys that left Microsoft with Allen have the capability of programing Wilson to dance. That is a given.

Thing is he is at the Texans Baseball training camp giving motivitational speaches and "going through the motions" of showing up at a Baseball camp. I'm sure that was tiring/boring for his programers to write and they need a vacation from the Wilson program. There will be plenty of time to write the code for Wilson's "Dancing with the Stars" debut but first they have to watch a season of the show to get the motions right and no one has voluteered.

Is Russel Wilson trolling the world? :dunno:

Superbowl, Rangers training camp, dancing with the stars...

Neither baseball nor Dancing With The Stars are part of my world. :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

I'll cosign that baseball might be the most uninteresting professional game on the planet. A game for humanoids that take the hot dog seriously. They justify this love of growened meats and spices by keeping unbelieveably unimportant statistics to impress only other such boring and unhealthy food consuming people.

But to the point.

Am I the ONLY one that believes it is a bit ODD that a two years in FOOTBALL player QB was taken as a free agent by the Texas Rangers to speak to the baseball guys.

The more I think about it the stranger it gets.

You might say "Well HUGGY...he did in fact win the Superbowl"... Well not so fast..

The Seattle DEFENSE won the Superbowl... and Wilson was taken by the Texans way before the playoffs.

15 of the 23 man Rangers roster are older than Wilson.

Many professional baseball players go pro before graduating from college.

So WHO exactly is Wilson speaking to with his WORLD of Sports professionalism????

Hardly ANYBODY on the Rangers team has LESS professional experience than Russell Wilson...ONLY if you consider football as something baseball players must know about... As far as BASEBALL goes...professionally.. Wilson has less experience than anyone on the Rangers roster.

I just think it is odd.

Last edited:
Russell Wilson is the ONLY class act on the entire Seahawks team.

The rest of the Seahawks are immature prima donna blowhards, with ZERO class, ZERO sportsmanship, and ZERO humility.

The ONLY reason why the Seahawks won the Super Bowl is because their defense was allowed to commit every penalty imaginable, and GET AWAY WITH IT.

The Seahawks defense is the first defense in the history of the NFL that could have been penalized on virtually EVERY play, but for some inexplicable reason, the referees allowed the Seahawks to play "dirty ball", unimpeded.

Then there is Pete Carroll, who slithered out of college football, leaving behind a trail of NCAA infractions, and leaving a once-proud college football program in ruins. Another "class act".

Russell Wilson is the ONLY class act on the entire Seahawks team.

The rest of the Seahawks are immature prima donna blowhards, with ZERO class, ZERO sportsmanship, and ZERO humility.

The ONLY reason why the Seahawks won the Super Bowl is because their defense was allowed to commit every penalty imaginable, and GET AWAY WITH IT.

The Seahawks defense is the first defense in the history of the NFL that could have been penalized on virtually EVERY play, but for some inexplicable reason, the referees allowed the Seahawks to play "dirty ball", unimpeded.

Then there is Pete Carroll, who slithered out of college football, leaving behind a trail of NCAA infractions, and leaving a once-proud college football program in ruins. Another "class act".

So basically you are saying that cheaters prosper? I wonder why the NFL would want to allow that to happen? Well... No skin off my nose.. GO HAWKS!!!

What a great example for the young football fans.

"Anything goes. Cheating is great, if that road leads to a championship."

Are ALL Seahawks fans like Huggy?

What a great example for the young football fans.

"Anything goes. Cheating is great, if that road leads to a championship."

Are ALL Seahawks fans like Huggy?

:lol: You don't think the NFL is giving the Seahawks preferential treatment do you?

Seriously?

ONLY the Seahawks don't get flagged !!! Ya.. Right.

So in your obvious expertise in NFL wisdom how do you suppose the hawks manage to keep the yellow laundry off the field?

Money? Threats? Are the officials afraid to flag the Hawks or is Paul Allen pulling some financial subtrofuge behind the scenes??

You people crack me up.

I imagine nothing less than Congressional hearings after the repeat !! :lol:

Can't you all just blame it on Obama like you do everything else? :lol:

I think he should retire to baseball or dancing with stars it would be career option for him/ Vikings fan here

Forum List

Back