Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

He always said the show was about entertainment. Same thing that Walter Williams, a black Conservative said about his teaching of economics at George Mason Univ.. People who do hours a day of teaching, informing, and public speaking have to understand this.

But like Walter Williams -- he was loved as a educator of a kind. If you didn't take his "1/2 my brain tied behind my back" literally or take his 3 hour monologue out of context -- not a mean or malicious bone in his body.

I've come to realize he was probably the rightwing equivalent of a shock jock. Not my cup of tea and I was certainly no fan, but he had a devoted audience.

Much more informative and thought provoking than Howard Stern with a bunch of hookers and fart jokes.

Let;s do a little thought experiment here. PRETEND "The Green Raw Deal" was actually a targeted plan to save the Planet and all 5th graders from death before they graduate they graduate HS.. You've got ONE CHANCE to find a radio host that can HOLD AN AUDIENCE for 3 hours a days, 5 days a week AND educate and convince the public of this great idea.

Who would it be?

Do the same thought experiment with say -- educating and convincing public of the need to teach critical race theory to all 1st graders so they feel like shit before they start middle school?

Who would it be? 3 hours a day.. Drawing 10s of millions of listeners?

Reason leftists dont value what Limbaugh did is because THEY HAVE LITTLE TO SELL to public in terms of plans or actual sound ideas. So they dont value the "talent that was on loan from God"...

Not sure there's enough of that progressive stuff LEFT that's marketable. That's why all these progressive programs being signed in action by Biden/Harris are NEVER REALLY BROUGHT public in the 1st place. Nobody BIG ENOUGH to justify or defend them..

:up:

Wow. You're as dumb as trump. He thinks viewers are the same as credibility too.

Wow.. You're unable to answer my questions. How dumb and dishonest does that make you? Because if your morons could have possibly duplicated what he did for marketing conservative principles -- you wouldn't have to manufacturer votes in a tight election by screwing with last minute illegal changes to voting law..

When you come up with a name with the talent to SELL AND MARKET Progressive principles (if there are any) as well as Rush did for 30 or so years 3 hours a day--- we'll talk ---- Kay??? In the meantime please continue to tweet simplistic crap and act like a baby..

Manufacture votes? You're one of those aren't you?

There were no manufactured votes...only people intent on preventing legitimate voters from voting during a pandemic. It's the Republican way.

Prove that

She me one "manufactured vote".

Then, explain why states like Georgia are trying to end early voting on Sundays, commonly called "souls to polls".

Nope. Republican politicians in Georgia are trying to do that. The vast majority of people there like early voting.

Yes they do .... kind of seem like the Republicans aren't listening to the people.

We aren’t people? Huh?

Well, technically you are, but we won't let something like that keep us from changing your vote to Democratic.

Funny how they ignore the Republican legislative attempts to restrict voting...

How?

why are you obsessed with humiliating blacks? Why do you think they are inferior to you?

Why did Trump think million of black votes in Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit and Philly were so inferior that he tried to get them thrown out??

And this isn't opinion, that was a FACT........

How so?

If you are asking me if Trump said "Blacks shouldn't be allowed to vote" -- No, that is not what I am saying......

but if you are going to play dumb about the fact that conservatives have tried to prevent black folks from voting for decades.....then the rest of what I say will go over your head......

"Wayne County, Michigan, where the two Republican members of the four-person board of canvassers voted not to certify the election results of Detroit and its surrounding areas. Republican Monica Palmer said that the board did not have “complete and accurate information” on books used to record which ballots belonged to which precincts. The incompleteness Palmer described involved discrepancies in around 387 ballots in Detroit, a city that cast over 250,000 votes in the election. Palmer’s motivations became a little clearer, when she made a motion to certify the results in the county’s majority-white suburbs and “communities other than the city of Detroit,” which is almost 78.6 percent Black."

To summarize, republicans wanted to throw out hundreds of thousands of black votes but not throw out the white votes even tho those precincts had more "DISCREPANCIES"........and this played out many times over......

Culminating with Trump trying to pressure a Republican Sec Of State to "find" just 11,000 votes.....in fact, he wanted them to find just enough votes (plus 1) to give him the win....he didn't give a fuck about "voter fraud" of counting every so-called vote....and if it meant silencing the will of millions of black votes, that was just the cherry on top...

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Yes they do .... kind of seem like the Republicans aren't listening to the people.

We've been through this before. You've been buried in evidence, from me and a dozen others. The fact is that you got the RESULT you wanted and you simply don't care about the massive fraud. Only the outcome matters to you - only the Reich.
I see that you confederates have found yall a new lost cause lie to keep pushing for the next 150 or so years......
Kkkconfederates is all you bubba. You need schooling.
Let me know if you need a link

simply amazing you don’t know who you are
Name a single conservative who marched along side Medgar Evers, Fannie Lou Hamer and others for voting rights?

I'll wait while you can't...

first you would have to tell me who Medgar Evers and Fannie Lou Hamer were.....and don't even get me started on Ida B. Wells....

I suggest you shut the fuck up and try to gaslight someone else

• Love
Reactions: IM2
They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

He always said the show was about entertainment. Same thing that Walter Williams, a black Conservative said about his teaching of economics at George Mason Univ.. People who do hours a day of teaching, informing, and public speaking have to understand this.

But like Walter Williams -- he was loved as a educator of a kind. If you didn't take his "1/2 my brain tied behind my back" literally or take his 3 hour monologue out of context -- not a mean or malicious bone in his body.

I've come to realize he was probably the rightwing equivalent of a shock jock. Not my cup of tea and I was certainly no fan, but he had a devoted audience.

Much more informative and thought provoking than Howard Stern with a bunch of hookers and fart jokes.

Let;s do a little thought experiment here. PRETEND "The Green Raw Deal" was actually a targeted plan to save the Planet and all 5th graders from death before they graduate they graduate HS.. You've got ONE CHANCE to find a radio host that can HOLD AN AUDIENCE for 3 hours a days, 5 days a week AND educate and convince the public of this great idea.

Who would it be?

Do the same thought experiment with say -- educating and convincing public of the need to teach critical race theory to all 1st graders so they feel like shit before they start middle school?

Who would it be? 3 hours a day.. Drawing 10s of millions of listeners?

Reason leftists dont value what Limbaugh did is because THEY HAVE LITTLE TO SELL to public in terms of plans or actual sound ideas. So they dont value the "talent that was on loan from God"...

Not sure there's enough of that progressive stuff LEFT that's marketable. That's why all these progressive programs being signed in action by Biden/Harris are NEVER REALLY BROUGHT public in the 1st place. Nobody BIG ENOUGH to justify or defend them..

:up:

Wow. You're as dumb as trump. He thinks viewers are the same as credibility too.

Wow.. You're unable to answer my questions. How dumb and dishonest does that make you? Because if your morons could have possibly duplicated what he did for marketing conservative principles -- you wouldn't have to manufacturer votes in a tight election by screwing with last minute illegal changes to voting law..

When you come up with a name with the talent to SELL AND MARKET Progressive principles (if there are any) as well as Rush did for 30 or so years 3 hours a day--- we'll talk ---- Kay??? In the meantime please continue to tweet simplistic crap and act like a baby..

Manufacture votes? You're one of those aren't you?

There were no manufactured votes...only people intent on preventing legitimate voters from voting during a pandemic. It's the Republican way.

Prove that

She me one "manufactured vote".

Then, explain why states like Georgia are trying to end early voting on Sundays, commonly called "souls to polls".

Nope. Republican politicians in Georgia are trying to do that. The vast majority of people there like early voting.

We aren’t people? Huh?

Well, technically you are, but we won't let something like that keep us from changing your vote to Democratic.

Funny how they ignore the Republican legislative attempts to restrict voting...

How?

why are you obsessed with humiliating blacks? Why do you think they are inferior to you?

Why did Trump think million of black votes in Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit and Philly were so inferior that he tried to get them thrown out??

And this isn't opinion, that was a FACT........

How so?

If you are asking me if Trump said "Blacks shouldn't be allowed to vote" -- No, that is not what I am saying......

but if you are going to play dumb about the fact that conservatives have tried to prevent black folks from voting for decades.....then the rest of what I say will go over your head......

"Wayne County, Michigan, where the two Republican members of the four-person board of canvassers voted not to certify the election results of Detroit and its surrounding areas. Republican Monica Palmer said that the board did not have “complete and accurate information” on books used to record which ballots belonged to which precincts. The incompleteness Palmer described involved discrepancies in around 387 ballots in Detroit, a city that cast over 250,000 votes in the election. Palmer’s motivations became a little clearer, when she made a motion to certify the results in the county’s majority-white suburbs and “communities other than the city of Detroit,” which is almost 78.6 percent Black."

To summarize, republicans wanted to throw out hundreds of thousands of black votes but not throw out the white votes even tho those precincts had more "DISCREPANCIES"........and this played out many times over......

Culminating with Trump trying to pressure a Republican Sec Of State to "find" just 11,000 votes.....in fact, he wanted them to find just enough votes (plus 1) to give him the win....he didn't give a fuck about "voter fraud" of counting every so-called vote....and if it meant silencing the will of millions of black votes, that was just the cherry on top...

Well how do the blacks get denied? You say it yet have shown zero evidence.
You do think blacks are too stupid to vote by your post though. Ain’t you the guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back