Rush Limbaugh Suggests Drinking Toilet Water Is ‘A Step Up’ For Migrants

If tRump et al would quit hiring them they wouldn't be here.
Please delete the picture.

The father was a f**khead, but the child was innocent.

As a parent, I. Ask you to delete it. Please.

Rustic is a white supremacist.
Lol
Sorry to disappoint you, not white... I don’t qualify

Give it up, you're a white redneck.
Lol
Believe what you want to believe...

During WWII my fathers unit was comprised of boys from WV. To them the army was a huge step up in class from their impoverished upbringing.
Better food, new clothes, better medical. A few had never had shoes and many had never had a new pair.
Liberals tend to put today’s more enlightened mores on everything from 50-150 years ago which is an intellectual fallacy and dishonesty.
For many of the illegals the services here are a step up but that fact interferes with the liberal America bad...Americans worse...,boo hoo fest.

Why is this a question? Of course human beings in Qmerican custody deserve clean fresh drinking water. D meaning them serves no purpose. Prisoners at Guantanamo get water for drinking and bathing. Should we treat families worse than terrorists?
Seriously there are not 100,000 new idiots at Guantanamo every month.

Wake up kid
When he massive caeavans were hyped a few months ago, why didn't Trump see them coming? There were reports on Fox. I imagine there were reports in his daily intelligence report (maybe there were pictures instead of those pesky words).

If he knew this crisis was about to happen, why didn't he prepare for it?

It's not the incompetence that disturbs people, we're used to that. It's the schadenfreude. The shameful joy over the suffering of others that is reprehensible.

It was a water fountain connected to a toilet, right?
No. It was prisoners telling congresspeople that they were in cells with a toilet, but with no running water. And they said the guards suggested they drink from the toilet. You know, instead of a normal, human response, which would be to give them bottles of water when they are thirsty.

It's a disgrace, and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for brushing it off.
If Obama was still president, you would be brushing it off. Oh, i mean. You did.
we would be having this argument, now.

only right wing bigotry appeals to ignorance of our own laws.
These kinda things happened under Obama also. The only reason we know now. Is because you liberals are too stupid to check the dates on the pictures you used, to try to make Trump look bad. You could've cared lass how these people were being treated then. Now you only care, because you can try to make Trump look bad. Please tell me why aren't you asking Pelosi, why aren't you doing anything about the poor children starving in the streets of her city.
The democrats were pushing healthcare reform, before. Dividing their political priorities may have doomed healthcare reform, given right wing resistance to it.

During WWII my fathers unit was comprised of boys from WV. To them the army was a huge step up in class from their impoverished upbringing.
Better food, new clothes, better medical. A few had never had shoes and many had never had a new pair.
Liberals tend to put today’s more enlightened mores on everything from 50-150 years ago which is an intellectual fallacy and dishonesty.
For many of the illegals the services here are a step up but that fact interferes with the liberal America bad...Americans worse...,boo hoo fest.
not the point. the right wing only supports natural rights in abortion threads. that is their problem.

Why is this a question? Of course human beings in Qmerican custody deserve clean fresh drinking water. D meaning them serves no purpose. Prisoners at Guantanamo get water for drinking and bathing. Should we treat families worse than terrorists?

Wake up kid
When he massive caeavans were hyped a few months ago, why didn't Trump see them coming? There were reports on Fox. I imagine there were reports in his daily intelligence report (maybe there were pictures instead of those pesky words).

It's not the incompetence that disturbs people, we're used to that. It's the schadenfreude. The shameful joy over the suffering of others that is reprehensible.
Ok turd, Trump did see them and both he and the border patrol both begged Nancy pee pee and her Congress for funds. They refused, if you have any other dumb questions which is the only type you could muster please ask

Last edited:

Wake up kid

Ok turd, Trump did see them and both he and the border patrol both begged Nancy pee pee and her Congress for funds. They refused, if you have any other dumb questions please ask
What's wrong with Executive Orders? What's wrong with defining the migration issue as part and parcel of the National Emergency diverting funding to prepare adequate facilities
. And what's wrong about ending these conditions immediately? We're Americans. We know how to do things. Let's end it now.

Wake up kid

Ok turd, Trump did see them and both he and the border patrol both begged Nancy pee pee and her Congress for funds. They refused, if you have any other dumb questions please ask
What's wrong with Executive Orders? What's wrong with defining the migration issue as part and parcel of the National Emergency diverting funding to prepare adequate facilities
. And what's wrong about ending these conditions immediately? We're Americans. We know how to do things. Let's end it now.
Trump can not divert funds on his own, Congress refused to help

Wake up kid

He wanted funding for his Wall. You know hat.

Wake up kid

He wanted funding for his Wall. You know hat.
You are not making sense because you know that Congress has to approve the wall funds but you believe that he could find other money on the money tree.

Grow up kid

It was a water fountain connected to a toilet, right?
No. It was prisoners telling congresspeople that they were in cells with a toilet, but with no running water. And they said the guards suggested they drink from the toilet. You know, instead of a normal, human response, which would be to give them bottles of water when they are thirsty.

It's a disgrace, and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for brushing it off.
If Obama was still president, you would be brushing it off. Oh, i mean. You did.

These kinda things happened under Obama also. The only reason we know now. Is because you liberals are too stupid to check the dates on the pictures you used, to try to make Trump look bad. You could've cared lass how these people were being treated then. Now you only care, because you can try to make Trump look bad. Please tell me why aren't you asking Pelosi, why aren't you doing anything about the poor children starving in the streets of her city.
The democrats were pushing healthcare reform, before. Dividing their political priorities may have doomed healthcare reform, given right wing resistance to it.
You got it, Obama care. Are you now calling it a failure?

only if we agree the right wing wants to abolish the "black guy's" plan.

Liberals tend to get very upset at truths they don't like.

Illegal aliens, if you don't want to "risk" having to stay at one of our border detention centers, here's a simple solution: Don't cross our border illegally.

Rush Limbaugh Suggests Drinking Toilet Water Is 'A Step Up' For Migrants

He might have a point, toilet water is always drinkable tap water, and dirty American tap water is cleaner than any water source in Mexico.

So perhaps these people are coming here for free water, scented perhaps
Frannie, that's crap. Those toilets with the sink on top are now used in most prisons. It's the toilet water that is recycled from the sink, and not the other way around.

This thread is fulla you know what. :rolleyes:

He might have a point, toilet water is always drinkable tap water, and dirty American tap water is cleaner than any water source in Mexico.

Tourists often think they won't get the Mexican "quick step" if they don't drink the water...then they eat lettuce that was washed in that water....so don't eat anything that's not deep fried or drink anything not in a bottle.:alcoholic:
The most important Mexican lesson is never buy food from food stand vendor unless you see other locals eating there. I had two friends come down with Hep C because of a couple dirty burritos.

Gross.

Frannie, that's crap. Those toilets with the sink on top are now used in most prisons. It's the toilet water that is recycled from the sink, and not the other way around.

This thread is fulla you know what. :rolleyes:
Toilet water is not recycled, neither is sink water

Next demodummic fool

only if we agree the right wing wants to abolish the "black guy's" plan.
It needs to be repealed. It was a failure from the beginning, we both know that. Also I note how you bring race where it doesn't belong.

Forum List

Back