Rush Limbaugh Suggests Drinking Toilet Water Is ‘A Step Up’ For Migrants

Rush Limbaugh Suggests Drinking Toilet Water Is 'A Step Up' For Migrants

He might have a point, toilet water is always drinkable tap water, and dirty American tap water is cleaner than any water source in Mexico.

So perhaps these people are coming here for free water, scented perhaps

Tourists often think they won't get the Mexican "quick step" if they don't drink the water...then they eat lettuce that was washed in that water....so don't eat anything that's not deep fried or drink anything not in a bottle.:alcoholic:
THATS why we are getting these random "problems" with produce. Much of it now comes from Mexico. These people in the fields are not the most hygienic people.

Liberals tend to get very upset at truths they don't like.

Illegal aliens, if you don't want to "risk" having to stay at one of our border detention centers, here's a simple solution: Don't cross our border illegally.
it is a refugee problem. why not abolish our wasteful and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to improve our infrastructure.

As I have posted before on another thread there is NO STANDING WATER in the toilets!!!!!! NONE. Ever used the toilet on an airplane? EXACT SAME type.
Some people are REALLY FUCKING STUPID!

Why is this a question? Of course human beings in Qmerican custody deserve clean fresh drinking water. D meaning them serves no purpose. Prisoners at Guantanamo get water for drinking and bathing. Should we treat families worse than terrorists?
Seriously there are not 100,000 new idiots at Guantanamo every month.

Wake up kid
When he massive caeavans were hyped a few months ago, why didn't Trump see them coming? There were reports on Fox. I imagine there were reports in his daily intelligence report (maybe there were pictures instead of those pesky words).

If he knew this crisis was about to happen, why didn't he prepare for it?

It's not the incompetence that disturbs people, we're used to that. It's the schadenfreude. The shameful joy over the suffering of others that is reprehensible.
Ok turd, Trump did see them and both he and the border patrol both begged Nancy pee pee and her Congress for funds. They refused, if you have any other dumb questions please ask
What's wrong with Executive Orders? What's wrong with defining the migration issue as part and parcel of the National Emergency diverting funding to prepare adequate facilities
. And what's wrong about ending these conditions immediately? We're Americans. We know how to do things. Let's end it now.

Our system of government is too complicated to say here is problem Y, and here is solution X.

Every time Trump tries to do something the Democrats in Congress can't stop, they have one of their commie activist judges stop it for them.

Their Democrat constituents stick up for them no matter what. I wouldn't mind that if they'd just be honest for once and finally admit their party wants open borders and to destroy this country.

Why is this a question? Of course human beings in Qmerican custody deserve clean fresh drinking water. D meaning them serves no purpose. Prisoners at Guantanamo get water for drinking and bathing. Should we treat families worse than terrorists?
Seriously there are not 100,000 new idiots at Guantanamo every month.

Wake up kid
When he massive caeavans were hyped a few months ago, why didn't Trump see them coming? There were reports on Fox. I imagine there were reports in his daily intelligence report (maybe there were pictures instead of those pesky words).

If he knew this crisis was about to happen, why didn't he prepare for it?

It's not the incompetence that disturbs people, we're used to that. It's the schadenfreude. The shameful joy over the suffering of others that is reprehensible.

He sent our military to the border which the left heavily criticized. What else did you want him to do?

I thought this controversy was already defeated. It was a water fountain connected to a toilet, right? Do you people realize your toilet and tap water come from the same source?
I love the part where AOC said they had no running water, but had water in the toilet. She represents the how dumb liberals are.

Well, she knows her constituents are stupid as well. She went to the border to complain about the conditions, but she was one of many who said they wouldn't support a bill to improve those conditions. She's blaming Trump for something she and her fellow comrades caused, and their voters eat it up like Democrats in the free cheese line.

Considering AOC's confusion with indoor plumbing (like the time she was terrorized by her garbage disposal), it's actually possible that SHE got a taste of toilet water while she was there!!!
View attachment 267867

Her entire party is toilet water. If Nancy believes they are drinking toilet water at the border, tell her at least they have a toilet to drink out of unlike those homeless people in her state.

He might have a point, toilet water is always drinkable tap water, and dirty American tap water is cleaner than any water source in Mexico.

Tourists often think they won't get the Mexican "quick step" if they don't drink the water...then they eat lettuce that was washed in that water....so don't eat anything that's not deep fried or drink anything not in a bottle.:alcoholic:
The most important Mexican lesson is never buy food from food stand vendor unless you see other locals eating there. I had two friends come down with Hep C because of a couple dirty burritos.

Or just stay out of Mexico completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a fake news story to begin with.

It was a water fountain connected to a toilet, right?
No. It was prisoners telling congresspeople that they were in cells with a toilet, but with no running water. And they said the guards suggested they drink from the toilet. You know, instead of a normal, human response, which would be to give them bottles of water when they are thirsty.

It's a disgrace, and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for brushing it off.

Proof of this? With all the bullshit accusations being made in general, you think anyone would be stupid enough to do something like this? Does the alcohol they make in the toilet in jails count also?

THATS why we are getting these random "problems" with produce. Much of it now comes from Mexico. These people in the fields are not the most hygienic people.
/—-/ My lib friend dismissed the hygiene concern and said I’m sure the farmers provide porta potties and wash stations with Purell dispensers for the field workers. She actually believes that.

Last edited:

/—-/ My lib friend dismissed the hygiene concern and said I’m sure the farmers provide ports potties and wash stations with Purel dispensers for the field workers. She actually believes that.
Not in Mexico. They shit and piss in the field then go back to picking your lettuce, watermelon and avocados.

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/defau...ult/files/assets/2019-07/OIG-19-51-Jul19_.pdf

It’s a fake news story to begin with.

Read the DHS Inspector General's report. It was issued earlier this week.

Did you know an Inspector General's report existed?

Stuff Fox won't tell you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back