Rush Limbaugh Suggests Drinking Toilet Water Is ‘A Step Up’ For Migrants

Considering AOC's confusion with indoor plumbing (like the time she was terrorized by her garbage disposal), it's actually possible that SHE got a taste of toilet water while she was there!!!
View attachment 267867
That photo-shopped pic is just wrong! Of course AOC is just wrong also. LOL!

Rush Limbaugh Suggests Drinking Toilet Water Is 'A Step Up' For Migrants

He might have a point, toilet water is always drinkable tap water, and dirty American tap water is cleaner than any water source in Mexico.

So perhaps these people are coming here for free water, scented perhaps
/——/ Do you know why pets drink from the toilet? The chlorine the water company adds for purification smells bad to their sensitive noses. After water sits in the toilet for an hour or so, the chlorine smell has dissipated. To them it’s fresh clean water.

Lol
Illegal aliens shit all over citizens all the time, they need to go back where they came from

If tRump et al would quit hiring them they wouldn't be here.
Please delete the picture.

The father was a f**khead, but the child was innocent.

As a parent, I. Ask you to delete it. Please.

Rustic is a white supremacist.
Lol
Sorry to disappoint you, not white... I don’t qualify

Give it up, you're a white redneck.

I thought this controversy was already defeated. It was a water fountain connected to a toilet, right? Do you people realize your toilet and tap water come from the same source?
/——/ I read that an American missionary to some third world country was often asked by locals if its true Americans flush their toilets with drinking water. They think it’s an urban legend.

He might have a point, toilet water is always drinkable tap water, and dirty American tap water is cleaner than any water source in Mexico.

Rush Limbaugh should have his head shoved into a toilet bowl. We do not treat people that way in the United States.
/——/ What did Rush say that was incorrect?

Rush Limbaugh should have his head shoved into a toilet bowl. We do not treat people that way in the United States.
Lol
Illegal aliens shit all over citizens all the time, they need to go back where they came from

34ywpw.jpg
/——/ Please remove this photo. The child was innocent.

...I also lived in Mexico DF for awhile...and we learnt....my family and me learnt about eating ... and how!

never eat on the street....never, ever....and ....when you were having a fruit salad on a good restaurant..... or a simple vegetable salad (not cooked) you had to cross yourself.....just in case.....

Wow...it's true.
I never had that problem, but if I'm in Mexico I was kidnapped

Why is this a question? Of course human beings in Qmerican custody deserve clean fresh drinking water. D meaning them serves no purpose. Prisoners at Guantanamo get water for drinking and bathing. Should we treat families worse than terrorists?
Seriously there are not 100,000 new idiots at Guantanamo every month.

Wake up kid

Lol

We need to get rid of trash like you. You are the shit.

Why is this a question? Of course human beings in Qmerican custody deserve clean fresh drinking water. D meaning them serves no purpose. Prisoners at Guantanamo get water for drinking and bathing. Should we treat families worse than terrorists?
If The illegal aliens don’t like it they can always go back... They are not our responsibility
In our custody. That makes them our responsibility.
Na, not really
They deserve to rot in Mexico

You deserve to rot in hell. Try getting some humanity some time.

Rush is correct. In case of emergencies we are told to use toilet water, but is some countries water is too dirty to drink. As usual Rush is correct.

Rush is wrong about everything.

Lol

34ywpw.jpg
/——/ Please remove this photo. The child was innocent.
The father was a shithead from a shit hole

Rush is correct. In case of emergencies we are told to use toilet water, but is some countries water is too dirty to drink. As usual Rush is correct.

Rush is wrong about everything.
Not according to the voters

Rush was trying to justify this to protect Trump. Rush Limbaugh has tied both sides of his brains behind his back and it shows.

Rush was trying to justify this to protect Trump. Rush Limbaugh has tied both sides of his brains behind his back and it shows.
Actually Obama detained and sent more back than trump. But you keep babbling what you choose to believe

Forum List

Back