Rural? Inner city? Which community is Obama damaging most?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I was just thinking about how Obamacare has reduced health insurance/healthcare options and raised prices in rural areas, but I don't want to overlook the suffering of the inner city or anyone else, so I thought I'd open the question up for discussion.

When we finally see the end of Obama's reign of error, which communities will we find have been damaged the most?

There are about the same percentage of middle class folks in both rural and inner city neighborhoods. So Obamas war on the middle class will probably screw each area equally.

I was just thinking about how Obamacare has reduced health insurance/healthcare options and raised prices in rural areas, but I don't want to overlook the suffering of the inner city or anyone else, so I thought I'd open the question up for discussion.

When we finally see the end of Obama's reign of error, which communities will we find have been damaged the most?
Mainly those that tend to lean blue I think. Red States have already been doing things on their own to limit what he's doing. Not saying they won't be damaged, but less so than the liberal enclaves that will still buy into more Statists solutions because they refuse to learn from mistakes of their leaders.

The red states have been sucking up the wellfare money the blue states provide their lazy asses. Been that way for a long time.

As for rural areas, I have seen two articles in papers in Eastern Oregon taking the GOP to task for the idiocy of the shutdown and the damage that did to those areas. One even went so far as to take Greg Walden to task for his vote against ending the shutdown. It is possible if the GOP tries that tactic again, that seat could be in play. That would make the representation in DC from Oregon pure blue.

• Banned
The red states have been sucking up the wellfare money the blue states provide their lazy asses. Been that way for a long time.

As for rural areas, I have seen two articles in papers in Eastern Oregon taking the GOP to task for the idiocy of the shutdown and the damage that did to those areas. One even went so far as to take Greg Walden to task for his vote against ending the shutdown. It is possible if the GOP tries that tactic again, that seat could be in play. That would make the representation in DC from Oregon pure blue.

Way to say a lot of words and not address the OP.

Obamacare disadvantages people in rural areas in blue states as well as red.

Forum List

Back