Rumor: Mueller will end investigation, will not submit report, has nothing, going nowhere...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Sarah Carter and Jarrett as well as Joe Digenova two reporters and lawyer with contacts in the DOJ are telling Sean Hannity that mueller and rosenstein are looking for a way to wrap up the investigation....and will not release a report, but simply claim their current convictions of Flynn, Manafort and popadopolous are enough.....

This was on Hannity's radio show today........the plea deal with Manafort, for nothing involving Russia, seems to be a clue in that direction....

I wouldn't trust them if they told me the sun was going to come up. They are perpetrators of fake news.

Hard to believe there won't be a report out of it all, after all this time spent. Wonder if they bothered to look at Hillary and the Dems at all.

And when this is proven to be false…will you stop regarding what you hear on Fox News as truthful?

Of course not.
You turds really need new material.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Sarah Carter and Jarrett as well as Joe Digenova two reporters and lawyer with contacts in the DOJ are telling Sean Hannity that mueller and rosenstein are looking for a way to wrap up the investigation....and will not release a report, but simply claim their current convictions of Flynn, Manafort and popadopolous are enough.....

This was on Hannity's radio show today........the plea deal with Manafort, for nothing involving Russia, seems to be a clue in that direction....

yup

all those indictments and guilty pleas don't mean anything.......(ha ha ha)

Why in the world would Mueller do plea deals with all these people if they weren't giving him info to use... on bigger fish?

Jesus, it just takes a little common sense.

And when this is proven to be false…will you stop regarding what you hear on Fox News as truthful?

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

excuse me but how is this any different from the typical conservative response? methinks you merely accuse your enemies of your own crimes.

and by the way....you forgot to call us LIBTARDS......

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

HITLERY
LiberSCUM
LIEbeRATS
DemoRats
Obama depicted as hitler
feminazis
libernazis
gay gestapo
l

liberals are "nazis, fascists, commies, god haters, america haters, freedom haters, terrorist lovers, all gay, the ENEMIES of America, all perverts, all atheists, all scum...."

I must confess

after ALL the insults and personal attacks I see CONSERVATIVES DISHING OUT on a daily fucking basis it kinda stirs my pasta that you have the fkn audacity to accuse liberals of personal attacks and smears.......

you conservatives are the KINGS of personal attacks and smears!

Last edited:

Wishful thinking from the right

Convictions of Flynn, Manafort and Cohen were just preliminaries to obtain cooperation (think...Rat out Trump)

He was

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

HITLERY
LiberSCUM
LIEbeRATS
DemoRats
Obama depicted as hitler
feminazis
libernazis
gay gestapo
l

liberals are "nazis, fascists, commies, god haters, america haters, freedom haters, terrorist lovers, all gay, the ENEMIES of America, all perverts, all atheists, all scum...."

I must confess

after ALL the insults and personal attacks I see CONSERVATIVES DISHING OUT on a daily fucking basis it kinda stirs my pasta that you have the fkn audacity to accuse liberals of personal attacks and smears.......

you conservatives are the KINGS of personal attacks and smears![/QU
He wasn't lying.

I imagine Mueller was getting worried since everything he was investigating lead to either Clinton or corruption within the FBI/CIA/DOJ.

Boss, what are you smoking? Manafort plead guilty and flipped to get a lighter sentence, in return to give all the information to prosecutors about Trump and Russia. And, to divulge all illegal money operations associated with this illegal election, to go along with their own enrichment.blob:https://www.msnbc.com/6c2d9ce5-2de1-4a51-919c-db334cb16d71

Last edited:
Hard to believe there won't be a report out of it all, after all this time spent. Wonder if they bothered to look at Hillary and the Dems at all.

They may be looking for ways to cover their own asses now.

I won't be surprised if the reason for ending the Russia investigation is so that the investigation of FBI corruption can be down played, no one is charged and Wray sweeps everything under the rug with implementing new special safeguards.

Forum List

Back