Rules regarding accusations of paedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of USMB’s strongest rules is the pedo one. Unless someone is openly and specifically advocating pedo, and you clear it with moderation (read flacaltenn ‘s post) then you run a moderation risk trying to get around the rule. It really is that simple.

Why do pedos and their willing accomplices not face similar moderation for defending and supporting this shit?

Look at virtually every post by delta4embassy. It took years before that pedo was disappeared.
And in the mean time, countless people were punished for pointing out the obvious - especially by one vindictive mod.

He was only emboldened knowing that he had such support here. His themes often involved the sexual awakening of children and his desire to "emancipate" them.

Last edited:

They would probably be sued and arrested if they refused to groom these dogs:

Screen-Shot-2022-02-10-at-10.19.51-PM.png

If you are in favor of sex education for minors that are below the freshman level of High School that result in talks to a kid that is five years old about sexual explicit content then let me very clear you are in the wrong!

I will not use Groomer or Pedo to describe people but I will use pervert and sick in the head!

As for the usage of Groomer, well I also find it offensive and know it is being used to disguise the accusation of pedo but let be clear those like you have used the word pedo to describe Trump, Gaetz and so on when they have never been convicted of molesting a child under the age of twelve or thirteen!

I said those like you which mean the far left, so if you want full enforcement then reign in your side with their false accusations before demanding the other side be brought under control and this is a Liberal telling you to slow it down on accusations!
You have no evidence that i support sex education nor do you define what that is.

Did they have content that stated it was for sexual purposes?

as stated before: Trans 'groom' youngsters to their lifestyle, homosexuals 'groom' youngsters to their lifestyle.

if it's not sexual in nature, involving underage children, we don't consider it pedophilia.
You are spinning on a razor blade Will. I realise that this is a GOp policy now but it is still wrong.

That is a damn lie, and you know it's a lie.

You, yourself, have openly defended it.
Yep.

When a poster claimed 11 year old rape victims were actually engaging in consensual sex, she not only supported him (thus establishing that the age of consent should be placed at least as young as 11 even if you ignore the blatant lie that it was consensual) but attacked and banned me for opposing it.

Last edited:
as stated before:

One problem.

'Grooming' is not just done by pedophiles.

It is also done by the 'trans' and LQG+ members of society.

When we get a report, or see the see the term groomer used, we check the reference.

If it refers to pedo, they get deleted and warned.

if pedo is not part of the conversation, no action is taken.

Are you sure those are the rules? I was "warned" and had a post deleted for just saying "OK, Groomer"

You have no evidence that i support sex education nor do you define what that is.
I can tell you what you can teach my child wen it come to sexual education and you have no right to tell me otherwise do I make myself clear!

People in the United States of America have the right to remove their child from sexual educational classes and you have no right to force a parent what they must allow their child to see when it come to sexual education!

Do I make myself clear on that and if not better brush yourself up on Federal , State and Local Laws because you are in the wrong here!

Do not ever tell a parent what you will subject their child too when it come to sexual education especially when it is in the U.S. and not England!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back