Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

I also go to a UCC church and that has also been my experience.
If a deep south country boy like me can figure it out anyone can.
Sexual orientation is not a choice. Just because religion forces you to make that claim does not make it true.

exactly. and the UCC has NEVER forced anyone to make that claim. We were the first denomination in America to ordain blacks, women AND gays. Whoever you are, you are welcome to worship with us.

Is UCC the United Church of Christ?

Yes and we invite all and accept anyone as God has made them.

When did you choose to be hetero? Was it difficult?

We are Designed by Nature and Equipped in that Design to Couple Heterosexually...

It is Free Will that Allows the Species to do things like Same Sex Coupling and Necrophilia...

By the way, that last thing is Exclusive to Humans. ;)

Did they have a "Choice Day"?...

:)

peace...

peace...

you are also designed to get gray hair and impotent later in life.. Going gray yet, Mal? We are "designed" to die after having a heart attack. Good thing we are not bound solely by that which you percieve as "natural", eh?

maybe you will be less of a pussy than Conhole. What age was it that YOU decided to prefer tang rather than schlong, Mal?

You sir, are one disgusting individual.

As for your question. For the THIRD time, I didn't choose to be what I was meant to be, I just am. Gays were not meant to be gay, and so they CHOSE it, you as much as admitted so yourself, and so have other pro gays in this thread. And guess what? I don't give a rat's ass, be gay if you wish, just don't tell me you are b/c you can't help it.

We are Designed by Nature and Equipped in that Design to Couple Heterosexually...

It is Free Will that Allows the Species to do things like Same Sex Coupling and Necrophilia...

peace...

peace...

you are also designed to get gray hair and impotent later in life.. Going gray yet, Mal? We are "designed" to die after having a heart attack. Good thing we are not bound solely by that which you percieve as "natural", eh?

maybe you will be less of a pussy than Conhole. What age was it that YOU decided to prefer tang rather than schlong, Mal?

Sometime long ago when I was either playing football or that guitar a girl I met in a bar told me "a schlong is better than a schlort".

peace...

peace...

As for your question. For the THIRD time, I didn't choose to be what I was meant to be, I just am. Gays were not meant to be gay, and so they CHOSE it, you as much as admitted so yourself, and so have other pro gays in this thread. And guess what? I don't give a rat's ass, be gay if you wish, just don't tell me you are b/c you can't help it.

What makes you so sure gays weren't meant to be gay?
If they chose it how could that be?
No pun intended Moe but you have it ass backerds.
They are gay because they were meant to be gay.
You learned all of your arguments in church.
Based on old Jewish law 3000 years ago.

peace...

peace...

For the sake of argument, what if gays choose to be gay?

Why shouldn't they be allowed to choose to marry the person they love?

What harm does that do to you?

Really? Have you even been READING this thread? I am pro allowing them to marry, and pro allowing them to be in the military. I don't believe they should be persecuted or face criminal charges for their choice. I find the thought that gays are more often pedophiles to be laughable. I DO believe private groups such as the Boy Scouts should be able to exclude them, and I am very unsettled at the idea of allowing gays to adopt BUT think that should perhaps be a state by state issue.

peace...

peace...

I'm not asking for nor would I Support Sanction in Law for those things as Equal to what Creates us either...

I don't want Homosexuality Criminalized and I Support Civil Unions...

Understand that first.

As for Lack of Defiance of my Natural Design and how I am Equipped?...

Again, it takes the Action of Defiance for the Abnormality to Occur...

Bad Wiring or Choice, either way it is NOT and will NOT be Equal to what Creates us, NO matter how many say it is.

peae...

No more Harm than a 55 yr old Woman Marrying her 32 yr old Sister...

Or Dante Marrying his Cat... :lol:

Whether or NOT it "Harms" anything in any Tangible way is Irrelevant to it's Actual Equality with something else.

Homosexuality is Inherently NOT Equal to Heterosexuality.

It is the Deviation from the Natural Design and Equipment as it's Meant to be Used and as EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US IS PHYSICALLY DESIGNED.

We are a Free People with Free Will, but Homosexuality doesn't have to be made Artificially and Dishonestly "Equal" in Law to something it's NOT for the Homosexual to be Free.

Not to Mention Homosexuals aren't Denied Marriage...

They are Denied the Ability to Redefine it in Law as something it is NOT.

peace...

Really? Have you even been READING this thread? I am pro allowing them to marry, and pro allowing them to be in the military. I don't believe they should be persecuted or face criminal charges for their choice. I find the thought that gays are more often pedophiles to be laughable. I DO believe private groups such as the Boy Scouts should be able to exclude them, and I am very unsettled at the idea of allowing gays to adopt BUT think that should perhaps be a state by state issue.

Fair enough....so who cares HOW they got to be gay?

Whether or NOT it "Harms" anything in any Tangible way is Irrelevant to it's Actual Equality with something else.

It is the Deviation from the Natural Design and Equipment as it's Meant to be Used and as EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US IS PHYSICALLY DESIGNED.

We are a Free People with Free Will, but Homosexuality doesn't have to be made Artificially and Dishonestly "Equal" in Law to something it's NOT for the Homosexual to be Free.

peace...

You seem to work bestiality into every post.....Is there something you are not telling us?

Fair enough....so who cares HOW they got to be gay?

Not me, I only care that they aren't honest about it and instead choose to bash Christians as being stupid morons who believe in fairy tales. Hell they want us to not care why they're gay, why should they care if we think they are sinners? Frankly both sides need to just shut the fuck up and let the other side lead their lives.

Last edited:
Conhog--

Who is not being honest?

any and all who claim that gays don't CHOOSE to be gay.

Oh, for petes sake. It's your OPINION that gays choose to be gay. People aren't liars just because they happen to disagree with your OPINION.

Interview some gay people.
And what would that accomplishment?

They're just going to lie and say they were born that way, like Bodecea and the couple of other gay's up here do. They're going to lie in order to try and make the case that they deserve some special rights. It's a damn farce.

Now, it's really quite simple.

A dude is faced with a woman laying there with her legs spread and demanding that he ram it till the cows come home. Right next to her is some perverted dude, bent over, spreading his dingleberry encrusted asshole and demanding that he ram it until the cows come home. The normal, non-deviant dude is going to CHOOSE to ram that pussy like it was his last, because that is exactly what he should do. The sexually deviant dude is going to CHOOSE to ram that nasty asshole till the cows come home, and claim that is the way he was born in order to try and justify his perverted deviant behavior, and get some special rights along the way.

IT'S A DAMN CHOICE!

Last edited:
any and all who claim that gays don't CHOOSE to be gay.

Oh, for petes sake. It's your OPINION that gays choose to be gay. People aren't liars just because they happen to disagree with your OPINION.

They're just going to lie and say they were born that way, like Bodecea and the couple of other gay's up here do. They're going to lie in order to try and make the case that they deserve some special rights. It's a damn farce.

A dude is faced with a woman laying their with her legs spread and demanding that he ram it till the cows come home. Right next to her is some perverted dude, bent over, spreading his dingleberry encrusted asshole and demanding that he ram it until the cows come home. The normal, non-deviant dude is going to CHOOSE to ram that pussy like it was his last, because that is exactly what he should do. The sexually deviant dude is going to CHOOSE to ram that nasty asshole till the cows come home, and claim that is the way he was born in order to try and justify his perverted deviant behavior, and get some special rights along the way.

IT'S A DAMN CHOICE!

Ugly post.

A dude is faced with a woman laying their with her legs spread and demanding that he ram it till the cows come home. Right next to her is some perverted dude, bent over, spreading his dingleberry encrusted asshole and demanding that he ram it until the cows come home. The normal, non-deviant dude is going to CHOOSE to ram that pussy like it was his last, because that is exactly what he should do. The sexually deviant dude is going to CHOOSE to ram that nasty asshole till the cows come home, and claim that is the way he was born in order to try and justify his perverted deviant behavior, and get some special rights along the way.

IT'S A DAMN CHOICE!

Ugly post.
Yeah well, life is ugly!

It's not about rainbows, unicorns, peace signs, pretty flowers, birkenstocks, Ben & Jerry, joints, bongs, roach clips, world peace, Obama, or that fat lil' Bhudda bastard. Get with reality, dammit!

peace...

You seem to work bestiality into every post.....Is there something you are not telling us?

Ah... That's Adorable...

You should get that Projection of yours Checked!... :rofl:

Get back to me when you're Secure enough to have this Discussion without Revealing so much about what you do in your Parents Basement, kiddo!

peace...

IT'S A DAMN CHOICE!

Ugly post.

Yes, but Insinuating that someone Fucks Animals because one is to Immature to Debate an Issue like a Grown-up, and or is Projecting, is Lovely, Correct?...

I saw your Thanks on that Beastiality Projection Post... ;)

Maybe you and Rightwinger could have a Pet Date?... :rofl:

peace...

Forum List

Back