Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

It's called bisexuality. Bisexuals can choose to go either way.

I agree, they can CHOOSE to go either way, but let's admit that it's a choice.

Bisexuals have a choice. Gays do not.

That's some bogus bullshit. So now you're claiming there are three possibilities? Hmm what about people like Yukon who say " I was born liking sex with kids, I didn't choose to be this way?" Yep, all bullshit.

My friend chose to be gay. To be honest I've never asked him why, nor will I but he has told us that he chose to be gay.

Also, no one has of yet offered a reasonable explanation to account for gays who go straight or straights who turn gay or bisexuals if some people are just born gay.

Different strokes for different folks

Some people can swing from both sides of the plate. This is how many gays can be married for years and then decide they want to play for the other team

Sexuality is different for us all

My friend chose to be gay. To be honest I've never asked him why, nor will I but he has told us that he chose to be gay.

Also, no one has of yet offered a reasonable explanation to account for gays who go straight or straights who turn gay or bisexuals if some people are just born gay.

Some people can swing from both sides of the plate. This is how many gays can be married for years and then decide they want to play for the other team

And I have no issue with that. it's none of my business except when I hear people trying to bullsht me that it isn't a choice. It is a choice. PERIOD. That makes three peple in this thread alone who are "pro gay" who have admitted it is a choice.

Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who Supported the Removal of the General who Dared to even Appear Questioning the POTUS will Support the Military in Enforcing their Rules regarding an Insubordinate Lt.

Army Discharges Lt. Dan Choi, 'Don't Ask' Critic Who Told

Let's see...

:)

peace...

The Stamp Act was a "rule", also. I guess that makes the Tea Partiers then and now, "insubordinate".

More accurately, traitors to the Crown. The English laws we fought a Revolution to be free of were mere childsplay compared to the current administration.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

And I have no issue with that. it's none of my business except when I hear people trying to bullsht me that it isn't a choice. It is a choice. PERIOD. That makes three peple in this thread alone who are "pro gay" who have admitted it is a choice.
When did you choose to be hetero? Was it difficult?

If they are bisexual they have a choice which side of the plate they hit from. They do not have a choice on being bisexual

If they are gay, I don't think they have a choice to hit from the other side

Asked and answered. That is a fallacy. Like I asking me when I chose not to being a murderer. I didn't decide anything. I did what's natural. Murderers on the other hand CHOOSE to commit murder.

It is a choice PERIOD

I have known scores of gays and lesbians over the years, especially during the last two years while I worked for the local UCC church and I have NEVER known one who said that he or she CHOSE to be homosexual. Not ONE.

I also go to a UCC church and that has also been my experience.
If a deep south country boy like me can figure it out anyone can.
Sexual orientation is not a choice. Just because religion forces you to make that claim does not make it true.

Con, he chose to be gay because HE IS gay. He chose to be gay because he is attracted to and falls in love with the same sex.
Did you choose to be straight? If so it happened because it IS IN YOU.

:rofl:

like Ted Haggard, eh?

your "I really have a girlfriend and she's really hot but she lives in another town"- story of your gay friend is moving.

really.

so, at what age did you decide to want to play with a vag instead of a peter?

Fallacy alert. I didn't. Nor did I choose to not be a thief, but those who are certainly chose to steal.

I didnt' ask you about choosing to steal. I asked at what age you made the concerted decision to like pussy more than dick. So, let's hear it...

I have known scores of gays and lesbians over the years, especially during the last two years while I worked for the local UCC church and I have NEVER known one who said that he or she CHOSE to be homosexual. Not ONE.

Sexual orientation is not a choice. Just because religion forces you to make that claim does not make it true.

exactly. and the UCC has NEVER forced anyone to make that claim. We were the first denomination in America to ordain blacks, women AND gays. Whoever you are, you are welcome to worship with us.

Asked and answered. That is a fallacy. Like I asking me when I chose not to being a murderer. I didn't decide anything. I did what's natural. Murderers on the other hand CHOOSE to commit murder.

It is a choice PERIOD

HAHAHA!

it's funny watching you avoid admitting that you never actually made such a choice as which you insist gays have made.

hilarious!

being gay is like stealing and murder now, eh? nice to know, pecker jaws.

We are Designed by Nature and Equipped in that Design to Couple Heterosexually...

It is Free Will that Allows the Species to do things like Same Sex Coupling and Necrophilia...

By the way, that last thing is Exclusive to Humans. ;)

Did they have a "Choice Day"?...

peace...

peace...

We are Designed by Nature and Equipped in that Design to Couple Heterosexually...

It is Free Will that Allows the Species to do things like Same Sex Coupling and Necrophilia...

peace...

peace...

so...animals who exhibit homosexual behavior are exercising their FREE WILL?

peace...

peace...

you are also designed to get gray hair and impotent later in life.. Going gray yet, Mal? We are "designed" to die after having a heart attack. Good thing we are not bound solely by that which you percieve as "natural", eh?

maybe you will be less of a pussy than Conhole. What age was it that YOU decided to prefer tang rather than schlong, Mal?

exactly. and the UCC has NEVER forced anyone to make that claim. We were the first denomination in America to ordain blacks, women AND gays. Whoever you are, you are welcome to worship with us.

Is UCC the United Church of Christ?

Forum List

Back