Zone1 Rule Change Suggestion

I think the rule against calling members pedophiles should be changed. When a person actively defends, not reports, but defends, sex with a 9-year-old as being acceptable in any circumstance, any world, any country, that's pedophilia by definition. They need to be called out for it.
That would actually be pedophilia via proxy, no?

So we're not supposed to call the obvious pedo members out as obvious pedos on here?
Does that include Pedo Joe or just posters that haven't been caught yet?

No, is the answer....Stay tuned for more prognostications by Moonglow, please donate to keep this medium channel active.

That would actually be pedophilia via proxy, no?
Is that what you call an avatar of a young boy sticking out his ass to older men, pedophilia via proxy?

Or is it just wishful thinking on your part? Fond memories from a Boy Scout trip?
Your uncle's basement?
Mom's rent payment Plan B?

C'mon MOONER, you can tell us.

Is that what you call an avatar of a young boy sticking out his ass to older men, pedophilia via proxy?

Or is it just wishful thinking on your part? Fond memories from a Boy Scout trip?
Your uncle's basement?
Mom's rent payment Plan B?

C'mon MOONER, you can tell us.
You evidently have issues that need the attention of a psychiatrist.

Is that what you call an avatar of a young boy sticking out his ass to older men

I call it one of the funnier "Simpsons" episodes.

And, after all, he was sticking it out to Australians ... which makes it double funny.

I call it one of the funnier "Simpsons" episodes.

And, after all, he was sticking it out to Australians ... which makes it double funny.
I'd call it that too if it was just to Australians.
Moonie using it as an avatar as he defends pederasts makes it a little too much on the nose

I'd call it that too if it was just to Australians.
Moonie using it as an avatar as he defends pederasts makes it a little too much on the nose

I've never heard (read) him defend pedophilia as a practice.

I would however, condemn publicly calling anyone a pedophile who isn't convicted of the offense.

I've never heard (read) him defend pedophilia as a practice

I would however, condemn publicly calling anyone a pedophile who isn't convicted of the offense.
No, Moonie just defends those defending pedophilia.
Big difference

You evidently have issues that need the attention of a psychiatrist.
Says the guy represented by a young boy flashing his bare ass to grown men...
Pretty bold move

boldstrategy.gif

I think the rule against calling members pedophiles should be changed. When a person actively defends, not reports, but defends, sex with a 9-year-old as being acceptable in any circumstance, any world, any country, that's pedophilia by definition. They need to be called out for it.
If that occurs, report it to one of the mods.

There are lots of pedophiles who have never been convicted. You might as well claim that murderers haven't killed anybody as long as they get away with it.

There are lots of pedophiles who have never been convicted. You might as well claim that murderers haven't killed anybody as long as they get away with it.

I might suspect you're a murderer, or a pedorast, or a necrophile, or a Democrat ... but, to call you one in public without proof of my allegation would be slanderous (and actionable).

If you can't charge based on the evidence then how does anyone get convicted?

There is a member here who openly admits to committing a felony, actively defends stripping gun rights from felons, and insists he's not a felon because he hasn't been convicted...

I might suspect you're a murderer, or a pedorast, or a necrophile, or a Democrat ... but, to call you one in public without proof of my allegation would be slanderous (and actionable).
So if we made it clear it was our opinion.. Like this, "XYZ, it is my opinion that you're a pedophile child-rapist via proxy."

That way we cover the libel (not slander) thing and the proxy thing.

Forum List

Back