Ruh Roh

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
In 2016 , Potentate Obama mobilized the CIA, NSA, and FBI to thwart the campaign of Donald Trump. These agencies worked with foreign intelligence agencies to tamper with the election, including British Spy Michael Steel and the Kremlin, which the administration purchased fabricated dirt from that they planted in the leftist press to influence and alter the election.

When the Obama administration failed to corrupt the election, they stepped up their efforts and engaged in treason by embedding spies in the incoming executive branch to reveal the foreign and domestic intelligence from the new administration using the hostile leftist press - which is controlled by the democrat party.

The treasonous democrats have used their corrupt propagandists in the press to keep the facts buried, for the most part. The Horowitz investigation revealed some of the treason that the Obama administration and the democrats have engaged in, but much was left out and considered classified.

In a parting shot, the last legitimate President, Donald Trump has declassified a trove of documents detailing the traitorous acts of the democrats.

{ "At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public. I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form," Trump wrote. "I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission." }

The United States does not have a functioning system of justice, so it is unlikely any of the traitors will face justice for their acts, but the legitimacy of the democrats is further destroyed as facts are revealed.

In 2016 , Potentate Obama mobilized the CIA, NSA, and FBI to thwart the campaign of Donald Trump. These agencies worked with foreign intelligence agencies to tamper with the election, including British Spy Michael Steel and the Kremlin, which the administration purchased fabricated dirt from that they planted in the leftist press to influence and alter the election.

When the Obama administration failed to corrupt the election, they stepped up their efforts and engaged in treason by embedding spies in the incoming executive branch to reveal the foreign and domestic intelligence from the new administration using the hostile leftist press - which is controlled by the democrat party.

The treasonous democrats have used their corrupt propagandists in the press to keep the facts buried, for the most part. The Horowitz investigation revealed some of the treason that the Obama administration and the democrats have engaged in, but much was left out and considered classified.

In a parting shot, the last legitimate President, Donald Trump has declassified a trove of documents detailing the traitorous acts of the democrats.

{ "At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public. I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form," Trump wrote. "I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission." }

The United States does not have a functioning system of justice, so it is unlikely any of the traitors will face justice for their acts, but the legitimacy of the democrats is further destroyed as facts are revealed.
but was this news story on CNN?

You worthless lying Trump Nazi scum need some new lies!

You aren’t even a good troll anymore. Zzz

The FBI is desperate to hide their role in obeying the illegal orders of the Obama bin Biden regime to spy of President a Trump.

Sad thing is, they will never be held accountable.
Another worthless lying scum Trump Nazi POS!

QAnon is alive and well on this thread and on this forum

Typical communist democrat response--no facts, no substance.^^^^^

Am I the only one who realized that despite the article headline, nothing has actually been released?

but was this news story on CNN?

CCPNN determined this is dangerous information that the proles must be protected against.

Forum List

Back