Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Day 210

STILL no documents from Rudy.

10967772.jpg

rotfl-gif.288736

Was arresting Steve Bannon on fraud charges part of Trump's grand strategy to expose Democrats?

What about the Senate Intel Committee's charges that Donald Trump lied to Robert Mueller about WikiLeaks, and his knowledge of and coordination with Julian Assange and the Russian hackers? Notice how the GOP is now throwing Trump under the bus.

Notice how Trump embraced the Q-Anon Conspiracy theorists saying he's always ready to "solve the world's problems". Sure he is, he's just not in any way prepared or capable of solving America's REAL problems, like covid19, racial injustice, 170,000 dead Americans. He'd rather chase down Hillary Clinton's cannibal baby eaters.

23798404-7922587-image-a-43_1579820368283.jpg

Day 252!

And STILL no documents from Rudy. What's he waiting for? There's only 33 days remaining until election day and many people have already begun voting.

any-day-now
Patience is a virtue, Mr. Faun. :biggrin:
LOL

So you're the volunteer to come onto this thread to admit you don't know when you've been fucked over, huh?

The only document necessary is the act he voted for that approved the illegal Iraq invasion and set America and the world on a course for disaster. This is what disqualified Ms Clinton for me, as well. There is no way I could vote for Biden (Harris, really, but that's another matter). At the same time, voting for Trump is also out of the question.

Day 252!

And STILL no documents from Rudy. What's he waiting for? There's only 33 days remaining until election day and many people have already begun voting.

any-day-now

So Rudi scares you....Good.
LOL

If that's the message you get from my post, you're brain-dead past the point of no return.

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

If that's the message you get from my post, you're brain-dead past the point of no return.

So, do you feel better?

I understand in the wake of more and more bad news for you, such as Hunter taking 3.5 million from Moscow Mayor's wife, Hillary being outed as developing the Russian hoax to deflect her own email scandal, and losing the debate earlier this week, you must deflect...But, this is only good for a laugh....

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

So, do you feel better?

I understand in the wake of more and more bad news for you, such as Hunter taking 3.5 million from Moscow Mayor's wife, Hillary being outed as developing the Russian hoax to deflect her own email scandal, and losing the debate earlier this week, you must deflect...But, this is only good for a laugh....
LOLOL

You're such a tool, it's funny. Let's see you prove hunter was paid $3.5 million....

:popcorn:

If you have such information Mr. Giuliani now would be a good time to come forward.
We know Hunter Biden is more crooked than a drunk's attempt at walking a sobriety test.

These dirt bags will not out themselves.

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

So, do you feel better?

LOLOL

You're such a tool, it's funny. Let's see you prove hunter was paid $3.5 million....

"

A new Senate report out Wednesday shows former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden accepted $3.5 million from the wife of a fired mayor of Moscow in 2014.

According to the joint report released by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee with the Senate Finance Committee, Rosemont Seneca, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina in 2014 while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president. The firm was also co-founded with former Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson Christopher Heinz, which received the money while Kerry was serving as the head of the State Department."

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

So, do you feel better?

LOLOL

"

A new Senate report out Wednesday shows former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden accepted $3.5 million from the wife of a fired mayor of Moscow in 2014.

According to the joint report released by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee with the Senate Finance Committee, Rosemont Seneca, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina in 2014 while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president. The firm was also co-founded with former Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson Christopher Heinz, which received the money while Kerry was serving as the head of the State Department."

What a pity you're getting your "news" from rightwingnut fake news sites like thefederalist.com instead of going to the source. Here's what the Senate report actually states...

Separately, between May 6, 2015 and Dec. 8, 2015, Baturina sent 11 wires in the amount of $391,968.21 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA LLC (BAK USA). Nine of the 11 transactions, totaling $241,797.14 were sent from Baturina’s accounts to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account, which then transferred to the money to BAK USA. The 11 transactions all listed “Loan Agreement” in the payment details section. BAK USA was a startup technology company headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y., that produced tablet computers in cooperation with unnamed Chinese business partners.

1) Rosemont Seneca Partners was the company co-founded by Hunter Biden. There's no evidence Hunter Biden co-founded Rosemont Seneca Thornton or was even associated with it.

2) Baturina gave $4.3 million, in 11 payments, to BAK USA, a tech company with no known connection to Hunter Biden.

3) 9 of the 11 payments went through Rosemont Seneca Thornton "totaling $241,797.14," not $3.5 million.

4) regardless of how much of that total of $4.3 million from Baturina was sent to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, whether it was $242K or $3.5 million, ALL of it was "transferred to the money to BAK USA." Rosemont Seneca Thornton, no less Hunter Biden, kept NONE of it. Not a single penny according to the Senate report.

5) like I said earlier, and like you just proved yet again, you are a tool. A worthless, useless tool.

If you have such information Mr. Giuliani now would be a good time to come forward.
We know Hunter Biden is more crooked than a drunk's attempt at walking a sobriety test.

These dirt bags will not out themselves.
Looks like there's nothing. Impeached Trump and Giuliani were bluffing and you rightards swallowed it all.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

So, do you feel better?

LOLOL

"

Once again, you're promoting proven disinformation and propaganda being promoted by the GRU. Why do so many posters here, promote Russian propaganda and disinformation?

Forum List

Back