Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

23798404-7922587-image-a-43_1579820368283.jpg

Day 252!

And STILL no documents from Rudy. What's he waiting for? There's only 33 days remaining until election day and many people have already begun voting.

any-day-now

So Rudi scares you....Good.
LOL

If that's the message you get from my post, you're brain-dead past the point of no return.

So, do you feel better?

I understand in the wake of more and more bad news for you, such as Hunter taking 3.5 million from Moscow Mayor's wife, Hillary being outed as developing the Russian hoax to deflect her own email scandal, and losing the debate earlier this week, you must deflect...But, this is only good for a laugh....
LOLOL

You're such a tool, it's funny. Let's see you prove hunter was paid $3.5 million....

:popcorn:

"

A new Senate report out Wednesday shows former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden accepted $3.5 million from the wife of a fired mayor of Moscow in 2014.

According to the joint report released by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee with the Senate Finance Committee, Rosemont Seneca, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina in 2014 while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president. The firm was also co-founded with former Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson Christopher Heinz, which received the money while Kerry was serving as the head of the State Department."

Once again, you're promoting proven disinformation and propaganda being promoted by the GRU. Why do so many posters here, promote Russian propaganda and disinformation?

Th Federalist is now Russian propaganda? Since when?

Day 252!

And STILL no documents from Rudy. What's he waiting for? There's only 33 days remaining until election day and many people have already begun voting.

any-day-now

LOL

If that's the message you get from my post, you're brain-dead past the point of no return.

So, do you feel better?

I understand in the wake of more and more bad news for you, such as Hunter taking 3.5 million from Moscow Mayor's wife, Hillary being outed as developing the Russian hoax to deflect her own email scandal, and losing the debate earlier this week, you must deflect...But, this is only good for a laugh....
LOLOL

You're such a tool, it's funny. Let's see you prove hunter was paid $3.5 million....

"

A new Senate report out Wednesday shows former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden accepted $3.5 million from the wife of a fired mayor of Moscow in 2014.

According to the joint report released by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee with the Senate Finance Committee, Rosemont Seneca, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina in 2014 while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president. The firm was also co-founded with former Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson Christopher Heinz, which received the money while Kerry was serving as the head of the State Department."

What a pity you're getting your "news" from rightwingnut fake news sites like thefederalist.com instead of going to the source. Here's what the Senate report actually states...

Separately, between May 6, 2015 and Dec. 8, 2015, Baturina sent 11 wires in the amount of $391,968.21 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA LLC (BAK USA). Nine of the 11 transactions, totaling $241,797.14 were sent from Baturina’s accounts to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account, which then transferred to the money to BAK USA. The 11 transactions all listed “Loan Agreement” in the payment details section. BAK USA was a startup technology company headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y., that produced tablet computers in cooperation with unnamed Chinese business partners.

1) Rosemont Seneca Partners was the company co-founded by Hunter Biden. There's no evidence Hunter Biden co-founded Rosemont Seneca Thornton or was even associated with it.

2) Baturina gave $4.3 million, in 11 payments, to BAK USA, a tech company with no known connection to Hunter Biden.

3) 9 of the 11 payments went through Rosemont Seneca Thornton "totaling $241,797.14," not $3.5 million.

4) regardless of how much of that total of $4.3 million from Baturina was sent to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, whether it was $242K or $3.5 million, ALL of it was "transferred to the money to BAK USA." Rosemont Seneca Thornton, no less Hunter Biden, kept NONE of it. Not a single penny according to the Senate report.

5) like I said earlier, and like you just proved yet again, you are a tool. A worthless, useless tool.

Seems like a whole lot of shell game you got going on here....I’m going to relish when Trump wins...You communist pukes will blow a gasket.

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

So, do you feel better?

LOLOL

"

What a pity you're getting your "news" from rightwingnut fake news sites like thefederalist.com instead of going to the source. Here's what the Senate report actually states...

Separately, between May 6, 2015 and Dec. 8, 2015, Baturina sent 11 wires in the amount of $391,968.21 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA LLC (BAK USA). Nine of the 11 transactions, totaling $241,797.14 were sent from Baturina’s accounts to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account, which then transferred to the money to BAK USA. The 11 transactions all listed “Loan Agreement” in the payment details section. BAK USA was a startup technology company headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y., that produced tablet computers in cooperation with unnamed Chinese business partners.

1) Rosemont Seneca Partners was the company co-founded by Hunter Biden. There's no evidence Hunter Biden co-founded Rosemont Seneca Thornton or was even associated with it.

2) Baturina gave $4.3 million, in 11 payments, to BAK USA, a tech company with no known connection to Hunter Biden.

3) 9 of the 11 payments went through Rosemont Seneca Thornton "totaling $241,797.14," not $3.5 million.

4) regardless of how much of that total of $4.3 million from Baturina was sent to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, whether it was $242K or $3.5 million, ALL of it was "transferred to the money to BAK USA." Rosemont Seneca Thornton, no less Hunter Biden, kept NONE of it. Not a single penny according to the Senate report.

5) like I said earlier, and like you just proved yet again, you are a tool. A worthless, useless tool.

Seems like a whole lot of shell game you got going on here....I’m going to relish when Trump wins...You communist pukes will blow a gasket.
LOLOL

I ate your lunch.

tenor.gif

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

So, do you feel better?

LOLOL

"

LOLOL

I ate your lunch.

tenor.gif

Whatever you tell yourself hack.

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

So, do you feel better?

LOLOL

"

LOLOL

I ate your lunch.

tenor.gif

I don't have to tell myself anything. You idiotically posted a rightwingnut fake news site translating a Senate report, claiming it says Baturina gave Hunter Biden $3.5 million ... but I showed the actual Senate report actually says Hunter Biden got $0.00.

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?

Really?

When?

It's now October.

We're still waiting.

You are such a sucker. LOL.

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

So, do you feel better?

LOLOL

"

LOLOL

I ate your lunch.

tenor.gif

I don't have to tell myself anything. You idiotically posted a rightwingnut fake news site translating a Senate report, claiming it says Baturina gave Hunter Biden $3.5 million ... but I showed the actual Senate report actually says Hunter Biden got $0.00.

The Federalist is not a “wing nut” site...it’s been around a long time...They don’t spew bias confirmation for your snotty shit, so that’s why I suspect you don’t like what they have to say...

Day 252!

any-day-now

LOL

So, do you feel better?

LOLOL

"

LOLOL

I ate your lunch.

tenor.gif

The Federalist is not a “wing nut” site...it’s been around a long time...They don’t spew bias confirmation for your snotty shit, so that’s why I suspect you don’t like what they have to say...
Shitstain, it has nothing to do with me not liking what they say. I proved them wrong. They claimed Hunter Biden was paid $3.5 million. You're just an idiot, so you blindly accept what they tell you. Meanwhile, I posted the Senate report from which they based their article and it clearly shows Hunter Biden got nothing.

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
Day #277!

Still nothing. What are ya waitin' for, Rudy? There's only 8 days left until the election.

nothing-absolutely-nothing-5bc5a3.jpg

Forum List

Back