Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
Why wouldn't he do the same against his own boss and the Republicans if he cared for America and americans ?
Since little has been exposed about Republicans, a thinking mind would surmise that there isn't that much corruption as there is with the party of INFANTICIDE!
Yet most of those indicted or jailed are trump's people...care to explain ?

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
Why wouldn't he do the same against his own boss and the Republicans if he cared for America and americans ?
Since little has been exposed about Republicans, a thinking mind would surmise that there isn't that much corruption as there is with the party of INFANTICIDE!
What is to explain...nothing connected with Trump, IRS problems, etc. And now
Carter Page sues Democratic National Committee and law firm for defamation ...
Jan 30, 2020 · Carter Page, a businessmen who served on President Donald Trump's campaign foreign-policy team, filed the lawsuit in Illinois ...

It's been over two weeks since the announcement. Just checking in to hear what has been released, investigated and disclosed so far? Please, the list of Democrats so far under indictment?

we know her IT guy was hanging out in tech forums asking how to change e-mail headers. these are electronic signatures on all e-mails. there is no reason to edit them unless you're trying to change or hide send/receive information.
we know her IT guy was told no, it can't be done, so he then asks how to permanently delete info on a hard drive. bleachbit came up. we know later her drive was in fact subjected to this process.
we know she sent paper copies. why? cause she could control what was sent AND there is no header info on the paper version. now maybe there's a good reason for this that does not include my summation. please let me know what that would be.

if she did nothing wrong, why lie and why go through all these measures?

so yes, she did delete mail *after* being told to turn them over.

You're attempting to pile too much into this reply, so I'm going to stick with the deletion bit. You're not telling the full story and neither is Sheryl Atkinson, whom I have very little respect for. I prefer primary documents such as the FBI's investigation report.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3039059/FBI-documents-from-investigation-into-Hillary.pdf

It's not selectable text so you'll have to read it but I'll refer to pages/paragraphs.

You can start reading on page 17, it's about 3 pages describing exactly what happened.

Clinton did not delete emails under subpoena. She told her lawyer to get the work related emails and delete the rest. This request was done in December 2014 (page 18, paragraph 2). The technician never actually did that. The subpoena was issued in March 2015. At that time, the technician realized he had not deleted the emails and then did so. He did not do so at the request of Clinton. Page 19, paragraph 2.

Clinton didn't delete emails under subpoena. Paul Combetta did. If Clinton had done what you say, she would have been indicted.

This is what it looks like when I provide sources.

Has nothing to do with you fluffing up Impeached Trump's numbers. It's 6.6 million, not 8 million.

And so what if Impeached Trump donates his salary? He more than makes up for it in other ways. Why are cons such willing dupes?
Because we all have 401K's?
LOL

How does Impeached Trump donating his salary benefit your 401K? :cuckoo:
Checked the MARKET lately? (snicker)
My 401K is up about 60% under Impeached Trump. It went up about 300% under Obama.

Still, what does that have to do with Impeached Trump donating his salary?
Bull. Unless you suck at picking Stock. Donating? Proves he cares about America.. In a selfless ,altruistic manner. Our Great and Just President represents all that has ever been GOOD about the USA. A true Nephew of his Uncle Sam.
Nope, not bull.

The Dow alone went from about 6600 after bottoming out from Bush's Great Recession, to 20000 while Obama was president. That's a 200% gain. Plus the additional funds I invested during those years.

Under Trump, the Dow went from 20K to 29.3K (so far).

---------------

Lets see- Rudy promised Trump's gullible followers that he would "begin cracking through the Swamp media's cover up" on January 24.

That was almost 3 weeks ago.

Just showing once again- it doesn't matter how many times Trump and his lackeys lie to his followers- they still will believe the lie.

Our Just and Truthful President is for America FIRST. Proven fact. Doesn't even get paid.
Has nothing to do with you fluffing up Impeached Trump's numbers. It's 6.6 million, not 8 million.

And so what if Impeached Trump donates his salary? He more than makes up for it in other ways. Why are cons such willing dupes?
LOL

My 401K is up about 60% under Impeached Trump. It went up about 300% under Obama.

Trumpkins have very short memories. I am very happy the Stock Market has continued to rise- but I remember when the stock market hit rock bottom and my 401K was worth a pittance. And I remember the day my 401K recovered and started going higher than it was before the recession hit- and that was on President Obama's watch.

Funny too- because at the time, the Right Wing repeatedly told us all that Obama had nothing to do with the stock market recovery, or alternatively- that the stock market recovery meant nothing. But now- just like their Dear Leader- are eager to give Trump credit for the stock market and use the stock market as a sign of economic health.

I try not to be as hypocritical as the Trumpkins- so I give credit to Obama for his influence on the economy, and I give credit to Trump for his. The stock market is a part of the indicator now, as it was under Obama.

But I will always point out that Obama inherited an economy already in recession and left office with a booming economy.
Trump took office with a booming economy and it has continued to boom.

You know- like Trump inherited a fortune- and somehow hasn't completely lost it, while Mike Bloomberg started with nothing and built a business worth 10-20 times more than Trump.

Trump's main actions that have affected the economy are his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations- which very much provided an artificial boost to the economy at the expense of the deficit, and the trade war, which has actually slowed our economic growth down by .3-.5%

---------------

Lets see- Rudy promised Trump's gullible followers that he would "begin cracking through the Swamp media's cover up" on January 24.

That was almost 3 weeks ago.

Just showing once again- it doesn't matter how many times Trump and his lackeys lie to his followers- they still will believe the lie.
I doubt any Republican is holding his breath waiting for him to come through with any indictments of Democrats. However, it will be interesting to see if he produces anything.

---------------

What is to explain...nothing connected with Trump, IRS problems, etc. And now
Carter Page sues Democratic National Committee and law firm for defamation ...
Jan 30, 2020 · Carter Page, a businessmen who served on President Donald Trump's campaign foreign-policy team, filed the lawsuit in Illinois ...

Anyone can sue anyone for anything. Doesn't mean it will succeed.

Meanwhile how many of Trump's campaign officials are in jail right now?

LOL

Trumpkins have very short memories. I am very happy the Stock Market has continued to rise- but I remember when the stock market hit rock bottom and my 401K was worth a pittance. And I remember the day my 401K recovered and started going higher than it was before the recession hit- and that was on President Obama's watch.

Funny too- because at the time, the Right Wing repeatedly told us all that Obama had nothing to do with the stock market recovery, or alternatively- that the stock market recovery meant nothing. But now- just like their Dear Leader- are eager to give Trump credit for the stock market and use the stock market as a sign of economic health.

I try not to be as hypocritical as the Trumpkins- so I give credit to Obama for his influence on the economy, and I give credit to Trump for his. The stock market is a part of the indicator now, as it was under Obama.

But I will always point out that Obama inherited an economy already in recession and left office with a booming economy.

You know- like Trump inherited a fortune- and somehow hasn't completely lost it, while Mike Bloomberg started with nothing and built a business worth 10-20 times more than Trump.

Trump's main actions that have affected the economy are his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations- which very much provided an artificial boost to the economy at the expense of the deficit, and the trade war, which has actually slowed our economic growth down by .3-.5%

The difference is DumBama didn't do anything for the economy. It was Quantitive Easing that recovered the stock market. Trump actually took initiatives to stimulate the economy. The economy didn't grow because of DumBama, it grew in spite of him. He took no actions nor created policies that helped job creators create jobs. He was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

---------------

Why are so many going to jail?

LOL

The difference is DumBama didn't do anything for the economy. It was Quantitive Easing that recovered the stock market. Trump actually took initiatives to stimulate the economy. The economy didn't grow because of DumBama, it grew in spite of him. He took no actions nor created policies that helped job creators create jobs. He was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.
The Great Obama prevented a Depression
The Obama economy created 13 million jobs, cut unemployment by 5 percent, saved the auto and finance sector and almost TRIPLED the stock market

Trump is still riding the Obama economic wave

LOL

LOL

I do love the blatant hypocrisy of you Trumpkins.

Fucking Rudy - Looks like Billy Barr is giving him a secret hub to plant the conspiracy theories he's been rounding from corrupt former officials up as he continues rooting through Ukraine for Biden dirt.

Wonder how many others under intense investigation by the SDNY Billy has provided with the same access? Donnie's last fixer had better start clearing a little space for an extra bunk in his cell! :lol:

Barr offers skepticism on Giuliani's offer of info on Bidens

EK92O-mUUAAuO2X.jpg

Fucking Rudy - Looks like Billy Barr is giving him a secret hub to plant the conspiracy theories he's been rounding from corrupt former officials up as he continues rooting through Ukraine for Biden dirt.

Wonder how many others under intense investigation by the SDNY Billy has provided with the same access? Donnie's last fixer had better start clearing a little space for an extra bunk in his cell! :lol:

EK92O-mUUAAuO2X.jpg
We need to investigate Rudy’s financial ties to Ukraine

EK92O-mUUAAuO2X.jpg
We need to investigate Rudy’s financial ties to Ukraine

Not to worry, the SDNY and NY Attorney General are all up in Rudy's business. My guess is they won't indict until after the election to that Dotard can't pardon him. But yeah, Rudy is up to some shady shit. At the very least, he's an unregistered foreign agent. But it's deeper than that. His pals Lev and Igor know.

The Great Obama

ran up the national debt $9 trillion
covered up 911
hid the truth about Co2 based climate change, even her EPA secretary admitted she didn't believe in it, and that was before she bought a $15 million beachfront property on MV
engaged in a pattern of corruption never seen before, with just about every spending program, including foreign aid, being kicked back to the likes of Hunter Biden
set race relations back 50 years by race baiting and hate hoaxing
hid her homosexuality in the closet, and was compromised for her entire tenure because of it
sent our troops to Syria for no US national interest
engaged in fraud regarding the "death" of Col Tim Osman, further covering up the truth of 911
increased our troops in Afghan for no reason other than to cover up 911
put in place DEEP STATE corruption that has zero patriotism to the US

The cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief is one of the top 5 traitors in US history, and covering that up is 100% the reason behind the Russia and Ukraine hoaxes.

LOL

Con economy...

The economy in the...

80's - due to Reagan

90's - due to Reagan

00's - due to Bush (until it collapsed, then it was Clinton's fault)

10's - due to (who knows what? Anything but Obama; but now due to Impeached Trump)

The Great Obama

ran up the national debt $9 trillion
covered up 911
hid the truth about Co2 based climate change, even her EPA secretary admitted she didn't believe in it, and that was before she bought a $15 million beachfront property on MV
engaged in a pattern of corruption never seen before, with just about every spending program, including foreign aid, being kicked back to the likes of Hunter Biden
set race relations back 50 years by race baiting and hate hoaxing
hid her homosexuality in the closet, and was compromised for her entire tenure because of it
sent our troops to Syria for no US national interest
engaged in fraud regarding the "death" of Col Tim Osman, further covering up the truth of 911
increased our troops in Afghan for no reason other than to cover up 911
put in place DEEP STATE corruption that has zero patriotism to the US

The cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief is one of the top 5 traitors in US history, and covering that up is 100% the reason behind the Russia and Ukraine hoaxes.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back