Rudy Giuliani's Trial For Damages In Defamation Lawsuit Filed By Two Georgia Workers Set To Begin Today.

Rudy found out what happens when you fuck around.

He brought this down on himself.
I just now glanced at the legalities on this case and realize now it is a pair of black women, a mom and her kid, claiming their name is worth over 40 million dollars. Even Clint Eastwoods name is not worth that kind of money. Naturally they took the case to DC where justice for blacks equals whites paying money.

These women were not prominent. All they did was get involved in the election. And they really think their names are worth 40 million dollars? Sign me up to sue those saying bad things about me. I would enjoy 40 million dollars.

I just now glanced at the legalities on this case and realize now it is a pair of black women, a mom and her kid, claiming their name is worth over 40 million dollars. Even Clint Eastwoods name is not worth that kind of money. Naturally they took the case to DC where justice for blacks equals whites paying money.

Not just their name but that they were terrorized by MAGA threatening to kill them

There will be actual damages and punitive damages

Rudy will lose Bigly

Not just their name but that they were terrorized by MAGA threatening to kill them

Rudy will lose Bigly
It is in DC and not in GA and guess why? Are there many white in DC?

Really moron? Really Dick Tracy? So Rudy has no right to free speech??? Some nut wrote the above.
Your right to free speech isn't a right to lie about and harass people and accuse people of stealing an election. That's called defamation you dumb Bingo. :itsok:

Your right to free speech isn't a right to lie about and harass people and accuse people of stealing an election. That's called defamation you dumb Bingo. :itsok:
I am surprised this made it to court. How can a mom and her kid steal an election? You defamed me above. I want 40 million dollars from you.

Rudy will lose Bigly
My name is attacked here daily. I want to sue you and the other Democrats for 40 million dollars for maliciously smearing me. Best place for me to take this case is to DC where the population is bigly black.

The two election workers defamed by Mad Rudy will find out how much the Big Liar owes them this week. The jury is being seated today.

In August, Giuliani was found liable for defaming the two women. The jury of eight DC residents will determine this week his punishment. He may have to shell out up to $43 million.

The trial is scheduled for four days. So we will know by Thursday.

Crime does not pay. Nor does lying at Donald Trump's bidding.

8 DC jurists. What a joke.

How were they “defamed”? They broke the rules as GOP observers were told to go home and they lied about waiting until the morning to start counting again.

I am surprised this made it to court.
I'm not surprised you're that fucking stupid.
How can a mom and her kid steal an election? You defamed me above. I want 40 million dollars from you.
Giving my opinion that you're a moron isn't defamation, that's just my opinion. Calling you a criminal would be defamation. It's why the board prohibits you from calling someone a groomer. That's an accusation of a crime and this board doesn't want to be a party to it or platform for it. I can call you fail white all day though. Also what you can collect from defamation is relative to how harmed you were. Some rando disparaging your name and reputation isn't likely to have as much effect as a former mayor and advisor to the President.

My name is attacked here daily. I want to sue you and the other Democrats for 40 million dollars for maliciously smearing me. Best place for me to take this case is to DC where the population is bigly black.

Do people leave you messages threatening to kill you and show up at your house?

What is the matter with MAGA?
How stupid and gullible can you be?
You believe whatever bizarre story you are fed by Trump

8 DC jurists. What a joke.

How were they “defamed”? They broke the rules as GOP observers were told to go home and they lied about waiting until the morning to start counting again.
These two women are in the clutches of some lawyers who themselves plan to take a huge chunk of cash if they beat Rudy.

I'm not surprised you're that fucking stupid.

Giving my opinion that you're a moron isn't defamation, that's just my opinion. Calling you a criminal would be defamation. It's why the board prohibits you from calling someone a groomer. That's an accusation of a crime and this board doesn't want to be a party to it or platform for it. I can call you fail white all day though. Also what you can collect from defamation is relative to how harmed you were. Some rando disparaging your name and reputation isn't likely to have as much effect as a former mayor and advisor to the President.
Rudy also only gave his opinion. Again you defamed me and the price is going up, not down as you dig your own grave.

The Biden Administration will barely get a mention by historians.

Trump, on the other hand, will be known to all schoolchildren as the worst president in history with two impeachments, an incompetent handling of a pandemic, four indictments, and an attempted coup. His administration will be known as the most corrupt in history with a long list of scandals, indictments, and convictions.

Imagine what his mug shot will look like to them.

Donald-Trump-Mug-Shot.jpg
He looks constipated.

Do people leave you messages threatening to kill you and show up at your house?

What is the matter with MAGA?
How stupid and gullible can you be?
You believe whatever bizarre story you are fed by Trump
These two women can't blame Rudy for what others do. How stupid are the Bidenistas who really think two women who counted ballots is worth 40 million. I would be shocked if they get a dollar.

What the hell makes you think I consult Trump on this or he talks to me about this issue?

I am clueless on this case. All I know is a great man is a target.
That "great" man and the President of the United States targeted two honest, hardworking poll workers with a vicious attack on their character. They were subsequently forced to leave their homes and relocate due to threats on their lives by members of the cult.

This "great" man fabricated a Big Lie about these two innocent people. And now he's going to pay.

What a sad, disgraceful way to destroy his formerly great legacy.

These two women are in the clutches of some lawyers who themselves plan to take a huge chunk of cash if they beat Rudy.

Rudy has already admitted he lied and defamed the women
The only question remaining is how much?
These two women can't blame Rudy for what others do. How stupid are the Bidenistas who really think two women who counted ballots is worth 40 million. I would be shocked if they get a dollar.

What the hell makes you think I consult Trump on this or he talks to me about this issue?

Sorry Rudy……But “They did it too” is not a defense
Rudy is responsible for his own actions

He is lucky the women were not killed

Forum List

Back