Rudy Giuliani to Testify Before Senate Judiciary Committee on Biden Family Ukrainian Crimes

Please tell Giuliani to dress a bit differently for Lindsey's hearing....You know Graham's proclivities, don't you?.

cursedguilimagemain.png

If watching an old drunk ramble on is interesting...enjoy

Rudy will be a foolish demented assclown. He can't help himself from being anything else.

I think they need to release the Transcripts of the SECRET behind Doors, VOLKER hearing first. In fact, I'd demand that is I were The President.

Transparency
Transparency
Transparency.

Oh there was no crime committed.

Just a sitting VP using his office to get a prosecutor fired and his son a 50 grand a year job in a field he knows nothing about.

Not a crime folks but unethical as hell.

Maybe Rudy will give the committee some documentation.

So far, he's been touting his investigation all over the opinion shows on every network.

Oh there was no crime committed.

Just a sitting VP using his office to get a prosecutor fired and his son a 50 grand a year job in a field he knows nothing about.

Not a crime folks but unethical as hell.

Hunter's pay from Burisma was $50,0000 A MONTH!!! (with zero experience)

Rudy bragged he has an affidavit from the Ukrainian prosecutor and other cool stuff that sinks Biden. Lets hope Rudy wasn't blowing smoke. This is all before Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz all put their evidence forward and start the perp walks.

Forum List

Back