Company behind Miss Universe files for bankruptcy after accepting transgender contestants

No, we just think it is stupid that you would support taking ever more things away from women. You claim to support women but at every turn you abuse women.
Um, you guys want to take important things away from like control of their own health care and their ability to make equal pay to men. Things that matter the vast majority of women who aren't athletes or models.

I'm not taking anything away from them, really. The chances that they will encounter a transgender person on the playing field or the pageant stage are pretty unlikely.

Um, you guys want to take important things away from like control of their own health care and their ability to make equal pay to men. Things that matter the vast majority of women who aren't athletes or models.

I'm not taking anything away from them, really. The chances that they will encounter a transgender person on the playing field or the pageant stage are pretty unlikely.

No, we don't. What we don't want is life altering, and in many cases, life ending, medical treatments on CHILDREN.

No, we don't. What we don't want is life altering, and in many cases, life ending, medical treatments on CHILDREN.
You see, you are moving the goalposts. The first stance was that women were somehow being cheated because Transgenders exist. Now that that argument has failed, you go back to 'It's for the children". Which I would be impressed with if your side wasn't constantly trying to slash education funding and poverty programs to give tax breaks to rich people.

Here's the thing, I would be all for stricter scrutiny on gender affirming care, to make sure you aren't giving drugs or surgery to some teenager who just wants to be edgy and annoy his or her parents.

What your side wants is all gender affirming care banned for minors, even if it is clinically needed, because you think that Transgenders are icky.

You see, you are moving the goalposts. The first stance was that women were somehow being cheated because Transgenders exist. Now that that argument has failed, you go back to 'It's for the children". Which I would be impressed with if your side wasn't constantly trying to slash education funding and poverty programs to give tax breaks to rich people.

Here's the thing, I would be all for stricter scrutiny on gender affirming care, to make sure you aren't giving drugs or surgery to some teenager who just wants to be edgy and annoy his or her parents.

What your side wants is all gender affirming care banned for minors, even if it is clinically needed, because you think that Transgenders are icky.
All of this is not for what was or what is, it's for what will be. We have seen what the change of school curriculum and propaganda has done just in the last several weeks if not before. People get primal when they are poorer. And then comes the hate. the real hate. The real real hate. Not something made up or when a few people show up its representative of a whole group. Not a bunch of people not to smart on a day in January being branded as Insurrectionists as that guarantees jail time. A few weeks ago in New York AOC and Nadler talking while a lot of people were yelling to them about how insane the immigration agenda is. Nadler and Schiff were quick to be master of ceremonies on a kangaroo court They both do not have the guts to show up at a massive pro-Islamic protest though. Two left wing Jewish guys who spent their lives with agendas moving further and further left until from their own help with of course others, caused factions in their party and a group that wants to kill them. Compassion is difficult. They need to fix this. Perhaps another TV show like the Jan. 6 people is needed. This time it may be for their survival. Hollywood can produce it again as they may be in the same boat. Progs are lying a little lower now. The white nationalist brouhaha will need to be raised more of course.

All of this is not for what was or what is, it's for what will be. We have seen what the change of school curriculum and propaganda has done just in the last several weeks if not before. People get primal when they are poorer. And then comes the hate. the real hate. The real real hate. Not something made up or when a few people show up its representative of a whole group. Not a bunch of people not to smart on a day in January being branded as Insurrectionists as that guarantees jail time. A few weeks ago in New York AOC and Nadler talking while a lot of people were yelling to them about how insane the immigration agenda is. Nadler and Schiff were quick to be master of ceremonies on a kangaroo court They both do not have the guts to show up at a massive pro-Islamic protest though. Two left wing Jewish guys who spent their lives with agendas moving further and further left until from their own help with of course others, caused factions in their party and a group that wants to kill them. Compassion is difficult. They need to fix this. Perhaps another TV show like the Jan. 6 people is needed. This time it may be for their survival. Hollywood can produce it again as they may be in the same boat. Progs are lying a little lower now. The white nationalist brouhaha will need to be raised more of course.

Dude, I try to be polite to you, but this ramble had absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

Nope. It's you who are constantly moving them.

We are consistent.

We don't care about medical procedures for adults.

Not because they exist. Because men have very strong advantages in certain competitive sports, over women, and the only way women can have any reasonable chance in such sports is to compete in events that re limited to women.

Men claiming to be “women”, competing in women's sports against actual women, is just plain cheating.

Youi have to be seriously fucked in the head to think that there is any legitimate basis for what you call “gender affirming care”, especially when it is applied to children.

A boy is not a girl. That is a hard, undeniable, immutable, scientific fact. Likewise, a girl is not a boy.

To brainwash a boy into thinking that he is a girl, or vice versa, is just plain wrong. It is abusive, and anyone who has any willing part in it needs to be criminally prospected for child abuse.

That is even before we get to the harmful, quasi-medical Frankensteinery to “affirm” the false gender, procedures that give no actual benefit at all, and which can cause serious irreversible harm to a child. That is what you are trying to defend, what you are trying to condemn sane people for opposing. This is a Josef-Mengele-level of fucked up. No surprise, coming from you, a proud scion of the same degenerate culture that produced Josef Mengele.

Again, the only people I see freaking out about this are MEN. Every thread on this topic, it's men who are absolutely freaked out that some chick used to have a dick. I almost never see women care about this.

The reality is, most women don't care about beauty pageants all that much. They find them kind of degrading.

I don’t care if a woman had a dick. You’re misunderstanding my position here. If one wants to be trans, then go be trans…but women are starting to see that they are losing in competitions to men who now claim to be women. How do you think that’s going to play out in the biological female community when they start seeing more and more biological men bearing them at sports, and jobs, and now…pageants?

I don’t care if a woman had a dick.

By definition, a woman does not have a dick, and never did.

You’re misunderstanding my position here. If one wants to be trans, then go be trans…but women are starting to see that they are losing in competitions to men who now claim to be women. How do you think that’s going to play out in the biological female community when they start seeing more and more biological men bearing them at sports, and jobs, and now…pageants?

There's a very real issue when mentally-diseased men are allowed to participate as “women”, against actual women, in sports where men have a distinct physical advantage over women.

This bit with beauty pageants is a weird fluke; probably connected to the fact that it is a mentally-diseased man, a “trans woman”, who now owns the Miss Universe organization. You just have to know that there is pressure coming down, from the top, to favor mentally-ill men over women, in the competition which they would otherwise never have any chance at al of winning fairly.

Just look at the most recent Miss Netherlands, a mentally-ill man, left, compared to one of the runner-ups, right, that he defeated.

Any sane person, who isn't blind, has to know that there is no way that the freak on the left could ever have possibly defeated the woman on the right, in any kind of beauty pageant. The judges that allowed that freak even to make it among the finalists were surely sucking จักรพงษ์ จักราจุฑาธิบดิ์'s dick, figuratively, if not literally.

can-you-tell-which-of-these-two-has-xy-chromosomes-guess-v0-01WUGHaWumTtVbH9O-3vWSdgoTB2iJmuwI...jpg

Nope. It's you who are constantly moving them.

We are consistent.

We don't care about medical procedures for adults.

Except that isn't what this thread is about. This thread was about how a woman won a beauty pageant, and you were whining this was taking something away from women.

Under what circumstances a minor should get gender-affirming care is a completely different topic.

There's a very real issue when mentally-diseased men are allowed to participate as “women”, against actual women, in sports where men have a distinct physical advantage over women.

I would be more upset about that if the only reason we didn't have female sports is because of a government mandate that schools have these programs and give out a certain number of scholarships for them. We saw in the Varsity Blues Scandal how that's being abused. (Where Felicity Huffman's daughter got pictures of herself with a boat and claimed she was on a non-existent rowing team.)

Get government and schools out of the athletics equality business, and you'd be amazed how quickly no one cares about that anymore.

This bit with beauty pageants is a weird fluke; probably connected to the fact that it is a mentally-diseased man, a “trans woman”, who now owns the Miss Universe organization. You just have to know that there is pressure coming down, from the top, to favor mentally-ill men over women, in the competition which they would otherwise never have any chance at al of winning fairly.

Just look at the most recent Miss Netherlands, a mentally-ill man, left, compared to one of the runner-ups, right, that he defeated.

Any sane person, who isn't blind, has to know that there is no way that the freak on the left could ever have possibly defeated the woman on the right, in any kind of beauty pageant. The judges that allowed that freak even to make it among the finalists were surely sucking .... dick, figuratively, if not literally.

Based on these two pictures, and only these two pictures (one of which is grainy and out of focus, while the other is a professionally retouched headshot), you might have a point. The woman on the left looks older and her teeth don't look quite as nice.

Maybe the woman on the left was more talented in singing or dancing or juggling.
Maybe she gave more sincere answers on what she would do to achieve world peace.

Given these contests objectify women, and most of the women who engage in them get boob jobs, rhinoplasties, tummy tucks, dental work, blepharoplasties, butt implants, rib removals, and so on, I just can't get worked up that someone who also had a dick removed won.

That was a man, not a woman.

Sane people know the difference, and understand why the difference is important. Only fucked-up mental cases such as yourself deny this.

That's a MAN.

That you keep referring to him as a woman, and using female pronouns, only goes to show how severely fucked in the head you are.
No, she refers to herself as a woman and uses female pronouns.

The fact that you are hung up about this pageant you didn't watch and probably didn't care about until a transgender woman won it says a lot.

I didn't care about it before a transgender woman won it, and I don't care that much about it afterward, other than to watch the transphobes freak out because vaginoplasties make Baby Jesus cry or something.

No, she refers to herself as a woman and uses female pronouns.

If I refer to myself as Napoleon Bonaparte, does that make me the genuine 19th century French Emperor?

If I refer to myself as a heart surgeon, would you let me operate on you if you need heart surgery?

A man is not a woman. Calling himself a woman doesn't make it so; it just shows us that he's fucked in the head.

If I refer to myself as Napoleon Bonaparte, does that make me the genuine 19th century French Emperor?

No, but if you legally change your name to that, that's what people are going to refer to you as.

If I refer to myself as a heart surgeon, would you let me operate on you if you need heart surgery?

If you had the credentials to do so, um, yeah. Again, it's a false equivalency.

A man is not a woman. Calling himself a woman doesn't make it so; it just shows us that he's fucked in the head.

No, it shows she has a different psychology than the cisgendered majority. Different doesn't mean wrong.

No, it shows she has a different psychology than the cisgendered majority. Different doesn't mean wrong.

In this case, “a different psychology” is just a polite euphemism for…

BatShitCrazy.gif

There is an objective, observable, provable distinction between men and women. As a matter of undeniable objective fact, the person of whom we are speaking is a man, and not, in any rational sense a woman.

That he thinks he's a woman is proof that he is mentally insane.

That you think he is a woman is proof that you are mentally insane.

Sane people know the difference, and sane people know why the difference is important.

In this case, “a different psychology” is just a polite euphemism for…

The world would be pretty boring if we were all the same.

There is an objective, observable, provable distinction between men and women. As a matter of undeniable objective fact, the person of whom we are speaking is a man, and not, in any rational sense a woman.

Except most state, you go and declare yourself a woman, that's what the state will recongize you as.

That he thinks he's a woman is proof that he is mentally insane.
No, it just proves her brain is wired differently.

That you think he is a woman is proof that you are mentally insane.

Sane people know the difference, and sane people know why the difference is important.
Then I guess all those companies promoting DEI and Gender Pronoun policies are "insane".

Forum List

Back