Rudy Giuliani Falsely Claims That 'People Don't Die' Of COVID-19 Anymore

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't understand how anyone can actually say that people don't die from the virus anymore when over 750 people died from the virus today.

How stupid does a person have to be to actually believe this garbage?

It's insulting that giuliani thinks that people are so stupid as to believe his claim.

I don't understand how anyone can actually say that people don't die from the virus anymore when over 750 people died from the virus today.

It's insulting that giuliani thinks that people are so stupid as to believe his claim.

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

That's true but this lie is just so ridiculous it's insulting to everyone who has more than one working brain cell.

That's true but this lie is just so ridiculous it's insulting to everyone who has more than one working brain cell.
That's why conservatives are not insulted by it.

It is because Rudy is using you for a tool--------------you goofy trump hater now have to argue that atleast some people are dying instead the chicken little BS that you have been preaching for months claiming that we are all going to die from it. Covid will kill a few as you have now claimed---just like the flu does....ergo no reason to be especially fearful of the covid.

Go ahead and talk about the hundreds that the virus now kills a day verses the thousands that it was killing -------

To me, Covid is only what ends up being the final piece to the person's puzzle. Pneumonia was the final piece to Glen Frey's puzzle.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

It is because Rudy is using you for a tool--------------you goofy trump hater now have to argue that atleast some people are dying instead the chicken little BS that you have been preaching for months claiming that we are all going to die from it. Covid will kill a few as you have now claimed---just like the flu does....ergo no reason to be especially fearful of the covid.

Go ahead and talk about the hundreds that the virus now kills a day verses the thousands that it was killing -------

Tell that to the families of the 200K+ that have already died from the virus, it is this kind of stupidity as to why we can't get this virus under control. Smfh.

Forum List

Back