Rubio wants to take blm to cuba

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

they love comunisum so much . dump them off their . see how long they last.

Ah, that simplistic "if you don't like the way we want the country, you can move to another country".

As if people shouldn't want to change their country unless they're Republicans.

Well, it seems a bit extreme to take the arsonists ALL the way to Cuba.

How about a compromise and drop them off half way there, instead?

No way!!!
The prevailing currents will still take them back to Florida.
Just lie and say we're dropping em off at the halfway point.....and drop em in the middle of the Atlantic.

Ah, that simplistic "if you don't like the way we want the country, you can move to another country".

As if people shouldn't want to change their country unless they're Republicans.
Dude, i bet you never left the basement of your parents house. When i was over in Saudi Arabia, the kids of the expats, said it was eye opening when they went back to the state,s because they coudnt do certain things over in SA. Like two young adults couldnt hold hands walking down the street or sit together in a McDonalds. Stupid fucks like you, take for granted the freedoms this country once had, and have voted for morons to take more of your freedoms away. You are just a slave of the left, the masters tell you to suck their dicks, you crawl up and do it....

fuck that, i want to take BLM to the Mariana's Trench......

With lead swim fins....

He already brought them to Cuba.

I would vote for and fully support and pay tax dollars for something where we sent all BLM, antifa and america haters to Cuba.

I mean that to, I would do whatever it took to send them all there. I'd pay for a couple one way tickets myself out of my own pocket if they would all leave.

I say buy them all a plane ticket, give them a couple thousand in cash in exchange for their ID and a renouncement of their American citizenship.

Let em all go to Cuba and turn it into the society they want.

I would vote for and fully support and pay tax dollars for something where we sent all BLM, antifa and america haters to Cuba.

I mean that to, I would do whatever it took to send them all there. I'd pay for a couple one way tickets myself out of my own pocket if they would all leave.

I say buy them all a plane ticket, give them a couple thousand in cash in exchange for their ID and a renouncement of their American citizenship.

Let em all go to Cuba and turn it into the society they want.

I'm sure it would be an eye opener. I want to see them try to spit at a cop or throw rocks and bottles at them, or fight with them while being placed in custody. If they ever came back, they'd kiss the asses of our police officers here.

But why stop at BLM? If it were up to me, I would send every Democrat voter there for a minimum of one year so they could see what their ultimate utopia is like in real life.

My father served in Korea, and has been in other countries around the world. He said the first thing he did when he got off the plane in the US was kiss the ground.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back