Rubio the Corrupt and Dishonest Candidate

People that attack him for that are imbeciles. It's not about sucking up to anyone, it's acknowledging a good deed. These were two men coming together to help the people of New Jersey.

Christie - probably, almost certainly gives a rat's ass about the the people of N.J. No doubt.
Obama - photo op. We've got men and women dying on the battlefield every day while that jackass head's out for six weeks of golf.
Unfortunately Christie cuddled Obama who's note really too well liked by the Republicans running for president. You can bet you're ass they're going to bring it up. It was brought up in the first debate already. Stand by for lots more.
Sometimes I get the feeling Christie is working with Trump. They don't attack each other and Christie has been going after Rubio (which helps Trump). I'm thinking maybe Christie knows he's not gonna get the nomination but may have made a deal with Trump to keep his challengers at bay in exchange for the VP slot.
Ha! Dude I just posted in another thread about that possibility (Trump/Christie) and to be honest I wouldn't be terribly disappointed. After this weeks debate I find myself liking Chris. He's a 'brawler' and I like that
I wouldn't mind that either. Don't want him as president but VP would be a safe place and he could be useful there as well, especially in the debates.

Forum List

Back