Rubio Surrogate Punches Out Paul Surrogate

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Comity? hahahaha, not since Trump became the anti-political correctness candidate of choice for a plurality of Republicans.
Think the Republican party is in disarray? Me too.

The first newsworthy incident of the GOP Mackinac conference was a barroom brawl
Paul Egan, Detroit Free Press Lansing Bureau
September 18, 2015

<snip>

A huge Republican political gathering on Mackinac Island got under way early Friday morning with a barroom incident in which a top official for presidential candidate Sen. Marco Rubio allegedly threw a punch at a Michigan consultant working for Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky.

The alleged incident took place at Horn's Bar, a popular nightspot on Mackinac Island, which hosts the Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference, which is held every other year and has drawn six GOP presidential hopefuls this year.

<snip>

Yep. They're getting desperate.

Funny stuff and I'm sure we'll see a lot more in the months to come.

Comity? hahahaha, not since Trump became the anti-political correctness candidate of choice for a plurality of Republicans.
Think the Republican party is in disarray? Me too.

The first newsworthy incident of the GOP Mackinac conference was a barroom brawl
Paul Egan, Detroit Free Press Lansing Bureau
September 18, 2015

<snip>

A huge Republican political gathering on Mackinac Island got under way early Friday morning with a barroom incident in which a top official for presidential candidate Sen. Marco Rubio allegedly threw a punch at a Michigan consultant working for Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky.

The alleged incident took place at Horn's Bar, a popular nightspot on Mackinac Island, which hosts the Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference, which is held every other year and has drawn six GOP presidential hopefuls this year.

<snip>
I love it!! Christian party wars!!!!!! :Boom2::alcoholic:

Give them guns and thin the herd out!!

I still think the current winner is Huckabee's aid blocking Cruz in Kentucky......speaking of Kentucky why didn't Paul support his OWN constituent there?

CruzBlock_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

That was pretty funny.

But seriously, how can a candidate for POTUS expect the American people to believe s/he can negotiate with Putin, Xi, or Khameni if he can't even negotiate his way onto a stage in Kentucky?

Cruz is pathetic - poor boy!

I still think the current winner is Huckabee's aid blocking Cruz in Kentucky......speaking of Kentucky why didn't Paul support his OWN constituent there?

CruzBlock_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

That was pretty funny.

But seriously, how can a candidate for POTUS expect the American people to believe s/he can negotiate with Putin, Xi, or Khameni if he can't even negotiate his way onto a stage in Kentucky?

Cruz is pathetic - poor boy!

Only thing pathetic here is your lying assed post and out of context photos. Cruz wound up going the direction he was originally headed, he was delayed for a moment, not stopped.

Amazing that you guys have the balls to call this desperate or cannibalism when Sanders is calling the US economy crap and saying the UE rate is really well over 10% despite Obama being President... Oh and he's beating the appointed queen of America, Hillary....

2 Aids getting into some quarrel VS Dem candidate running for President calling the sitting Presidents 6 years of work failed.

Yeah, no wonder the Dem party is known as the party of stupid.

good grief, now we hear about their surrogate

boy that is getting down to desperation

Forum List

Back