Rubio Introduces Pro-family Plan for a “Post-Roe” America

It's obviously another attempt by the Republicans to defuse the abortion issue they've created for themselves that could play very negatively for them in the coming election.

It could be their admission that Lindsay's plan won't work?
Surviving by the idiocy of Prog policies is the real issue. The more these wok asses do this the less sympathy they will receive when survival become a bit more primal.

Senator Rubio has gone above and beyond to craft a creative and comprehensive package of policy solutions that support unborn life and family formation

I stopped reading when he said the "pro-abortion legal regime may be over". No one has ever been "pro-abortion". When you start with a lie, there's no point in reading further.

What I said: pknopp holds Democrats to no standards, she holds Republicans to significant standards

pknopp: The idiot keeps responding as if I said she actively argues for the Democrat party

So I reapeat it, she holds the Democrats to no standards at all, she freely blasts Republicans constantly

pknopp: Nope, I still think you are saying I actively argue for Democrats

I've said it and explained it. Pull your dress down, your twat is showing

Aren't you the condescending piece of shit. Saying nothing - as usual. And making assumptions about others with no basis in fact or in their posts. Some things never change.

It's obviously another attempt by the Republicans to defuse the abortion issue they've created for themselves that could play very negatively for them in the coming election.

It could be their admission that Lindsay's plan won't work?
How did Republicans create the abortion issue for themselves?

I could have sworn it was a SCOTUS decision.

So no, you don't know WHAT you want an example of.

As to your post, you have been what? Be specific

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!

Just stick to it babe and you will have a cow, like this one. Bam!

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!

Just stick to it babe and you will have a cow, like this one. Bam!

And pknopp is having a total tantrum and melting down, classic. There there, girl, there there ...

LMAO :itsok::itsok:

Forum List

Back