Royal Couple Selling Their Montecito Home

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
There may be a variety of reasons why Harry and Meghan are selling their residence in Montecito.
I have heard some tid bits circulating, but not exactly sure if true. It won't take long till everyone hears fake news.

I heard that, from an RE agent, the paparazzi is a security problem and some neighbors are mad about it.
Also it could be an easy money maker. Houses in Montecito have been getting snatched up quickly by a lot of new money and they (H and M) want in on the gig.

"Now that the duo has son Archie, 2, and daughter Lilibet, 6 months, running and crawling all over the place, it sounds like it isn’t the right place for them anymore. Despite loving the privacy that the estate and Santa Barbara County affords them, “they aren’t over the moon about the house and the location.” according to a Mirror source. “They are thinking of selling their house there,” an insider revealed. “However, it won’t be on the market because of who they are. It’s only being shown to people who are confirmed with funds and are serious buyers.” That also means Harry and Meghan’s real estate search for a new home will also be off the record as much as possible."

I can't rustle up even a single give a fuck.
Spock.jpg

No shit? Boy Maynard comes along and saves the day for Skye.
For your pleasure read post #4

Girlie Fine is just mad cuz no one gives a yaks ass about the topic of your post.

Why? What is special about Los Angeles to them?
From the link:

"There’s no need for them to be in Los Angles daily when they can just make the short drive when necessary for any Archewell events."

Archewell is their non-profit.

Forum List

Back