Rove Owns Palin: "I May Be A Balding Fat Guy, But I Wouldn't Leave Office Midterm"

Why that, that means that he also owns Obama who promised not to leave mid term yet did. Not his first lie or his last.

There is a fight in the Republican party.

It's between those who want to be liked by Democrats and the Press and those who believe in the Constitution.

It's nearly impossible to be both.

It's between those who want to be liked by Democrats and the Press and those who believe in the Constitution.

The fight in the GOP is who wants to be the most far right wing, america hating fascists.

Rove's "establishment" hacks, or the Koch's teabagger nutcases.

A lesson McCain never learned. They sure know how to play the dems into getting their message out for them...don't they?

They might believe in their fantasy of the Constitution, but the Constitution exists only in the context of its case law, case law the right generally rejects.

As long as conservatives reject Constitutional case law, they can not ‘believe’ in the Constitution.

Otherwise, no one wants republicans to be like – or liked by– democrats, they simply want republicans to become republicans again.

A lesson McCain never learned. They sure know how to play the dems into getting their message out for them...don't they?

Then why did you vote for him, just like the rest of the GOP nutcases? :eusa_think:

All I see these days in the GOP is Retards vs. Retards.

I feel so naive for thinking the party had hit bottom in 2008.

The infantile intellects have taken over the asylum and there are no grown-ups in sight.

Then why did you vote for him, just like the rest of the GOP nutcases? :eusa_think:

Well...with Hillary out of the picture...I sure as hell wasn't going to vote for Obama. McCain and Hillary weren't all that different in the long run.

This is great to see the right wingers imploding. :clap2:

Palin recently took a shot at Rove during the CPAC, and Rove had some nice comments in return for her :clap2:

Rove mocks Palin: I may be a ?balding fat guy,? but ?I wouldn?t leave office midterm? | The Raw Story

Interesting. So the Republicans think her quitting was a big deal after all.

The GOP are showing their true colors. Reaching one hand out while having the other holding a knife behind their back.

Forum List

Back