Rosie O'Donnell won't live

I think I'll throw a party when that miserable, hypocritical, hysterical stank faced cow finally lands face first in the dirt.
I'll contribute a few bottles to the party.
I might even fly in if it's not too far away!

If she doesn't survive, I call dibs to not only dance on her grave, but lead an entire C-walking shuffle class across it.

this is the liberal mindset/idiocy/lunacy/etc
'"I Seriously Worry Whether I Will Be Able to Live Through His Presidency'''

??????!!!!???? really??
''
''I literally felt such sorrow inside of me that these people were so deluded,'''
Rosie O'Donnell gives first interview since Trump's win | Daily Mail Online

she thinks she is supreme. ..
her political views MUST be right.....the other side MUST be wrong !!!
talk about intolerant... hateful...
and SHE denounces the Trumps????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she thinks that only HER candidate should win....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only HER candidate is worthy.....
surely SHE --and SHE only---knows what's better for the country
she is worse than these kids at professional sports games where their team loses and they cry
they can't believe that their team can lose--another team is better

she thought that the majority of the country thought just like her !!!!!!!!!!!!--talk about self centered/selfish/etc

her sentence about living through Trump's presidency shows that she is wacko
who the fuck cares what that 600lb moistened bint thinks anyway?

??????!!!!???? really??
''
''I literally felt such sorrow inside of me that these people were so deluded,'''

she is worse than these kids at professional sports games where their team loses and they cry

she thought that the majority of the country thought just like her !!!!!!!!!!!!--talk about self centered/selfish/etc

I love her

??????!!!!???? really??
''

I love her
you do that.

If she survives 3 more years, there's another reason to reelect Trump. No way she gets through his second term.
KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!

a campaign slogan I can get behind
Of course...ever since trump said he could shoot someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave and still not lose supporters, it's been understood that murder is part of the trump agenda.

If she survives 3 more years, there's another reason to reelect Trump. No way she gets through his second term.
KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!KILL ROSIE!

Of course...ever since trump said he could shoot someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave and still not lose supporters, it's been understood that murder is part of the trump agenda.
Clearly. And if I had a billion dollars, I would give it to you. If it weren't an unreal conditional, it would be true.

Clearly. And if I had a billion dollars, I would give it to you. If it weren't an unreal conditional, it would be true.
It's like if Rosie weren't a fat dyke, I might lay her.

??????!!!!???? really??
''

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” -- Ted Nugent (2012)

So .................. how much extra are they paying you for overpunctuation???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ted Nugent had more cause to worry.

Democrats tend to be murderous and conniving.

Why do you never miss an opportunity to make yourself look like a total moron?

It's like if Rosie weren't a fat dyke, I might lay her.

No standards, eh?

Forum List

Back