Roseanne Barr explains west Ukraine fascism to Piers Morgan

Rigby5

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2017
New Mexico
I am far left and not a fan of "The Punching Bag", but this video between Roseanne Barr and Piers Morgan is good.

It explains how western ethnic Polish Ukrainians sided with Hitler in WWII and murdered most of her family in the Ukraine.

It is a complicated part of the world (what part of the world isn't?) that's for sure. My great grsndmother told me stories of the Ukraine when she was a kid and the Russians starved them. She told me to "always be proud of who you are", most certainly referring to the genocide that occured during WW2. Humans are a sick species and when one is victimized they can quickly become the abuser if the tables turn.

People need to stop dwelling on Hitler and the Nazis. That was 80 years ago. There will never be another Hitler nor Nazi Germany. Sure, there will be dictators and horrific regimes. But there was only 1 Hitler and 1 Nazi Germany. Not each and every perceived evil in the world needs to be linked to Hitler, and not every "fascist" needs to be canceled. Clearly, these "nazis" in Ukraine are not to be considered in league with Hitler or Nazi Germany.

In case people do not know the history, not only was all of the Ukraine Russian at one time, but Kyiv was the capital of Russia. It only got moved to Moscow in order to avoid the Mongol invasion.
But around 1600, the racist and fascist, Old Polish Empire, tried to invade. They failed, but lefts some ethnic Polish remnants in the Ukraine. Which is why it is called "the Ukraine". It translates to the "disputed border lands". So the Ukraine is not really a country or have a single culture. It is an undefined border area between Poland and Russia. And since the ethnic Poles and ethnic Russians hate each other, it never can be a country. The result will always be one side trying to take over and commit genocide on the other.
The solution is to just divide the Ukraine and give the west to Poland and the east to Russia.
The only reason why the Ukraine even exists is because Khrushchev was a secret Ukrainian.

People need to stop dwelling on Hitler and the Nazis. That was 80 years ago. There will never be another Hitler nor Nazi Germany. Sure, there will be dictators and horrific regimes. But there was only 1 Hitler and 1 Nazi Germany. Not each and every perceived evil in the world needs to be linked to Hitler, and not every "fascist" needs to be canceled. Clearly, these "nazis" in Ukraine are not to be considered in league with Hitler or Nazi Germany.
But here's the deal...A LOT of Ukrainians threw in with Hitler, because of all the heinous shit that Stalin had done to them.

They don't call this the bloodlands for nothing.

It is a complicated part of the world (what part of the world isn't?) that's for sure. My great grsndmother told me stories of the Ukraine when she was a kid and the Russians starved them. She told me to "always be proud of who you are", most certainly referring to the genocide that occured during WW2. Humans are a sick species and when one is victimized they can quickly become the abuser if the tables turn.

There were 2 periods of starvation, and they were both due to drought, incompetence, and rebellion.
The incompetence is known as Lysenkoism.
Lysenko convinced Stalin he knew all about agriculture and was put in charge.
But in reality is knew nothing and claimed Gregor Mendel was the one who was wrong.
Rebellion came about because the Kulaks were given all the land when it was freed from the feudal lords by the rebellion of 1916, but they never felt obligated to pay for the land by feeding the cities.
So they deliberately starved the cities, killed millions, and had to be removed by force.
This happened around 1921 and again around 1932.

But here's the deal...A LOT of Ukrainians threw in with Hitler, because of all the heinous shit that Stalin had done to them.

They don't call this the bloodlands for nothing.
No, I get it. My gripe is continuing to label people as Nazis. Should these people's fates today be bound to the past when ancestors sided with Hitler over Stalin? I don't think so.

You have this totally backwards.
Fascism is common in history, and is not caused BY Hitler, but Hitler is just another example of this common problem.
There have been thousands of Hitlers and Nazi Germanys in history, and there will be many more.
Not only were these ethnic Polish of west part of the Ukraine "in league with Hitler" in WWII, but they go back to a tradition of racism and fascism that include Vlad the Impaler.
Hitler learned from predecessors like Vlad the Impaler, not the other way around.

In case people do not know the history, not only was all of the Ukraine Russian at one time, but Kyiv was the capital of Russia. It only got moved to Moscow in order to avoid the Mongol invasion.
But around 1600, the racist and fascist, Old Polish Empire, tried to invade. They failed, but lefts some ethnic Polish remnants in the Ukraine. Which is why it is called "the Ukraine". It translates to the "disputed border lands". So the Ukraine is not really a country or have a single culture. It is an undefined border area between Poland and Russia. And since the ethnic Poles and ethnic Russians hate each other, it never can be a country. The result will always be one side trying to take over and commit genocide on the other.
The solution is to just divide the Ukraine and give the west to Poland and the east to Russia.
The only reason why the Ukraine even exists is because Khrushchev was a secret Ukrainian.
Your history lesson is apt but it says nothing about America's reason for a proxy war against Russia.

Anderson Cooper got himself told on CNN yesterday by Cornel West!
Cornel doesn't stand a chance but he's on message to help destroy Biden's chances.

No, I get it. My gripe is continuing to label people as Nazis. Should these people's fates today be bound to the past when ancestors sided with Hitler over Stalin? I don't think so.

You miss the point.
There are grasslands going all the way from Germany to Mongolia.
They are call the Steppes.
{...
In physical geography, a steppe is an ecoregion characterized by grassland plains without trees except near rivers and lakes. Steppe biomes may include: the montane grasslands and shrublands biomethe temperate grasslands, savannas and shrublands biome
...}
These grasslands are not good for farming, but instead are used for grazing, cattle and horses.
Which leads to nomadic tribes.
And they migrate with weather and climate.
So they came to Europe in waves, as excellent cavalry.
It was the Huns, Mongols, Moghuls, Tatars, Cossacks, Turks, etc.
And the western agricultural Europeans hated them.
The Polish attacked them, and the Russians assimilated them.
So that is where the racism and fascism comes from.
The western Europeans were fascist and racist feudal lords by hording agricultural land.
The eastern nomadic tribes were egalitarian and believed in common pasture.

Your history lesson is apt but it says nothing about America's reason for a proxy war against Russia.

Cornel doesn't stand a chance but he's on message to help destroy Biden's chances.
What? I watched that interview and I thought Cooper - somewhat reluctantly - made West look like an idiot.

From what little I have read, the war in the Ukraine was organized by Hillary, Obama, and Biden, before their planned takeover of Kyiv happened in 2014.
It appears they bribed the Ukraine military into a coupe, that murdered, arrested, or exiles all the pro-Russian politicians.
Then it was just a matter of stockpiling US weapons until Zelensky deliberately violated the 1992 Gorbachev treaty by trying to join NATO, an "alliance hostile to Russia".

I am far left and not a fan of "The Punching Bag", but this video between Roseanne Barr and Piers Morgan is good.

It explains how western ethnic Polish Ukrainians sided with Hitler in WWII and murdered most of her family in the Ukraine.
You expect Rosanne Barr to “explain” things to you?

Fucking Kremlin stooge doesn’t realize she’s crazier than an outhouse rat

What? I watched that interview and I thought Cooper - somewhat reluctantly - made West look like an idiot.

Anderson Cooper is a very good debater, but totally wrong on this one.
Cornel West is inarticulate, but the only one correct.

You expect Rosanne Barr to “explain” things to you?

Fucking Kremlin stooge doesn’t realize she’s crazier than an outhouse rat

Wrong.
I don't need or want anyone to explain anything.
But Roseanne Barr is an intelligent person who proved that with many successful programs.
She went from poverty to being worth $80 million in a short number of years.
And she is an unbiased source of accurate history of the Ukraine.
And there is no doubt that the Old Polish Empire has always been extremely racist and fascist, and that it is the extreme racist and fascist factions that the US deliberately armed and bribed in the Ukraine in 2014.
People have only heard about how bad Stalin was, but do not know about how much worse the racist/fascist Polish were and some still are.

From what little I have read, the war in the Ukraine was organized by Hillary, Obama, and Biden, before their planned takeover of Kyiv happened in 2014.
It appears they bribed the Ukraine military into a coupe, that murdered, arrested, or exiles all the pro-Russian politicians.
Then it was just a matter of stockpiling US weapons until Zelensky deliberately violated the 1992 Gorbachev treaty by trying to join NATO, an "alliance hostile to Russia".
Good enough and simple enough for Americans to understand.

But the propaganda has done a thorough job with the lies. Consequences need to be felt and that's very scary. Perhaps the 'scare' factor will be enough.

For the immediate future, both America and Russia are still taking precautions to avoid a critical escalation. In the meantime the Ukraine and it's army can continue to be destroyed.

'Cornel West' is a very intelligent American and he's shown he can get his message out, even when Anderson Cooper had to shout over him!

LOL.....I love all the "well, it's complicated" comments. :laughing0301:

It would seem to me if it's all that fuckin' "complicated" the US should just stay out of the whole thing.

How many times were we told that Afghanistan was "complicated" and we dicked around in there for 20 damn years at a cost of around 2 Trillion.

We don't need "complicated".

A main point to mention is that Russia's ability to fight a war is not being degraded. The sanctions are ineffective and many informed voices are saying that they have only resulted in Russia becoming stronger.

Some are even suggesting that Russia could come out on top in a conventional war against America.

A graceful and facesaving way out needs to be found for both sides. There is no saving left available for the Ukraine! Russia is poised to take the entire country.

Will Putin stop short of taking Poland? What is Putin's plan now that Russia has made the commitment with 20 to 30 thousand Russian lives?

LOL.....I love all the "well, it's complicated" comments. :laughing0301:

It would seem to me if it's all that fuckin' "complicated" the US should just stay out of the whole thing.

How many times were we told that Afghanistan was "complicated" and we dicked around in there for 20 damn years at a cost of around 2 Trillion.

We don't need "complicated".
America's money spent is always acceptable in any of it's many wars. American dead bodies are not.
This has the potential to cost America millions of dead and they won't be just military.

Forum List

Back