Roseanna Arquette Running For TDS Champion of the World: Feels Oppressed Each Day Trump is POTUS

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Poor little baby girlie-pooh! Imagine the horror! All those American citizens working, enjoying their lives with the families safer, healthier and more prosperous; Oh the Humanity!

Rosanna Arquette: I Feel Terrorized 'Living Under a Fascist Regime'

Actress Rosanna Arquette melted down in a social media screed, wishing she could wake up without feeling “terrorized” by President Donald Trump’s “fascist regime.”
I just want to wake up and feel some peace and love in the world,” Rosanna Arquette said, “and not feel terrorized that we are living under a fascist regime as of today.”
Poor, poor child, suffering with all her wealth and white privilege, lol

Perhaps it will get so bad that after Trump wins his second term she will become so depressed that her and DeNiro will jump off the Golden Gate holding hands.....Video at 11.

Poor little baby girlie-pooh! Imagine the horror! All those American citizens working, enjoying their lives with the families safer, healthier and more prosperous; Oh the Humanity!

Rosanna Arquette: I Feel Terrorized 'Living Under a Fascist Regime'

Actress Rosanna Arquette melted down in a social media screed, wishing she could wake up without feeling “terrorized” by President Donald Trump’s “fascist regime.”
I just want to wake up and feel some peace and love in the world,” Rosanna Arquette said, “and not feel terrorized that we are living under a fascist regime as of today.”
Poor, poor child, suffering with all her wealth and white privilege, lol

Cheer up bitch! Only 2190 to go!

Jo

Last edited:
Perhaps it will get so bad that after Trump wins his second term she will become so depressed that her and DeNiro will jump off the Golden Gate holding hands.....Video at 11.

Nah Deniro will openly challenge Chuck Norris to a street fight on the Brooklyn bridge at rush hour calling upon the spirit of Jake Lomotta to help him make it through.

Jo

This stupid has been bitch should move somewhere where she isn't so traumatized and oppressed all the time.
I am really sick of social media and how it perpetuates mental illness among the unthinking class.

She really wishes somebody remembered that she was once hot, and and actress. Hot flashes don’t count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back