Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

Democrats fought for the rebel flag. Up until they decided to use it to make fun of the southern whites. They didn’t expect it to be embraced for heritage and pride. Today the democrats still don’t fight for the US flag. They prefer the Chinese one. When one of them posts shit like that just realize they never were proud of the American flag and still aren’t. It’s why you never see one at their events. It’s why they prefer burning them as opposed to displaying one. They don’t give a shit about our flag. Never have and never will.

That's the irony in all of this, they're really fighting against themselves. Most of these people are ignorant and don't have a clue about history..

Why are conservatives so fucking stupid?

I was wondering how NASCAR would spin this story after they insinuated that their fans are racists. NASCAR needs to issue an apology to their fans before they become X fans

To late.... I know fans who said that it will be a cold day in hell before they ever watch or support Nascar again. The same happened to the NFL over the kneeling thing during the national anthem.

By choosing the anthem to attack over an incident concerning cops and black folks, and then the NFL allowing that platform to be used in such a way, basically caused the NFL platform to be exploited by a group that went about their agenda in the wrong way. Involving the fans against their will or making guniea pigs out of them against their will isn't ever going to end well.

Now these platforms have so much money, that they are good at covering up the bleeding of their lost fans when they make a mistake. It helps to have the media covering for them, but the fans are their bread and butter. If they back out, then it's over. Probably best if fans return to supporting their local tracks, and their local community.

How true. Those disgusting individuals that fight for the confederate flag are traitors and racists. The fact they do not get that proves they are traitors and racists and the dumbest among us.
Yes, and taking down that flag will make them all disappear! Be careful what you celebrate, the American flag is next.
Confederate sympathizers and racists will not disappear with the ban of the confederate flag. The confederate flag will not disappear. What is disappearing is silent acceptance of racism.

You cannot honor the USA flag if you support the flag of those who wanted to tear apart our country.

There is more assurance than ever that the US flag is number one.

Last edited:
How true. Those disgusting individuals that fight for the confederate flag are traitors and racists. The fact they do not get that proves they are traitors and racists and the dumbest among us.
Yes, and taking down that flag will make them all disappear! Be careful what you celebrate, the American flag is next.
Confederate sympathizers and racists will not disappear with the ban of the confederate flag. The confederate flag will not disappear. What is disappearing is silent acceptance of racism.

You cannot honor the USA flag if you support the flag of those who wanted to tear about our country.

Racism will never disappear, as long as there are humans alive. Racism exists all over the world in case you haven't noticed. Racism is inside the hearts of men and you will never remove it.

I am and have always been against any form of racism and I also recognize it's not located on or in an inanimate object.

You cannot honor the USA flag if you support the flag of those who wanted to tear about our country.

Racism will never disappear, as long as there are humans alive. Racism exists all over the world in case you haven't noticed. Racism is inside the hearts of men and you will never remove it.

I am and have always been against any form of racism and I also recognize it's not located on or in an inanimate object.
I agree that racism will never disappear. I agree that racism is in the hearts of the racist. It is very hard to understand what is in the hearts of anyone. But when one decides to associate with an inanimate object that is associated with racism they are telling us what is in their heart.
Many who have racism in their heart never choose to associate with an inanimate object advertising their feelings. I understand. All I can do is react to those who choose to advertise their feelings.

I agree that racism will never disappear. I agree that racism is in the hearts of the racist. It is very hard to understand what is in the hearts of anyone. But when one decides to associate with an inanimate object that is associated with racism they are telling us what is in their heart.
Many who have racism in their heart never choose to associate with an inanimate object advertising their feelings. I understand. All I can do is react to those who choose to advertise their feelings.

You could also say the exact same thing about the American flag. Did it not fly over any racists?

Another left-wing hoax. What else is new?
It was not a hoax it was a mistake.
But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.
You and your buddies are being flushed down the toilet by society

How many blacks watched this race. Are they going to fill the seats to watch their token driver place in the bottom half?
Token? Why are you such a racist bastard?
If you or I drove like him we’d be out in a year. He came up through the NASCAR diversity program. You know what that means right. It’s code for holy shit get a black guy in here we don’t care if he’s any good. In other words a token. There have been three token drivers so far. Patrick for her vagina. Suerez for being Mexican and Wallace for being black. All three had one thing in common. They were back half of the field drivers. Top of the line equipment and teams but consistently finishing in the also ran mom and pop team positions.

Tokens. All of them.

I took a look. Wallace is ranked 21st in the NASCAR Cup rankings for 2020. There are plenty of drivers who have done worse than him still driving. Why should Wallace "be out in a year" when he's middle of the pack? Are all the drivers outside of the top 10 going to be gone at the end of the year? I don't watch NASCAR, maybe they fire anyone who doesn't make the top 10 or something.

The first thing you need to know is certain teams have the best sponsors, equipment, the most money to spend and they put forth the cream of the crop in every phase of the team. They don’t put up with a middle of the pack tire changer as an example. The top teams are Stewart Haase, Penske, Gibbs. Then you have the ones that get the same equipment but just can’t quite be consistent. Gannasi, Petty, JTG and the Wood brothers fit in there.capable of winning, have what they need to finish top ten. But there is a weak link in that system. It’s usually the driver or the crew chief. Most times it’s the driver. It’s up to him to communicate to the crew chief what needs done to make the car faster. Wallace finishes in the bottom half because he sucks at telling the crew what the car needs. That and no matter what they do he will limp along in 20th or worse because that’s all the skill he has.

Wallace can’t even define what a serpentine belt does. You expect that idiot to tell you how to change the balance and wedge? Really? I don’t like Kyle Busch. He’s an asshole. But he knows cars and he knows how they work. Which means he knows what to ask the team to do and is pretty much up front all the time. Wallace can’t do that. He’s too busy being black to actually give a shit about the race.

And yes. If you’re outside the top ten your fucking job is on the line. Only the top ten get stage points. The rest get nothing. Want to see how many stage points Wallace has? Zero, not a single one. He sucks that bad.

BTW- if you think going to s race and coming in middle of the pack or worse is a fucking accomplishment you’ve collected way to many participation trophies.

Others get pissed off at finishing second, third on down to tenth and want to get that win. Yet you think settling for 20th is good enough. That’s pathetic.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The confederate flag represents a group who wanted to secede from the USA so they could keep slaves. The fact you use hyperbole to justify traitors and racists shows you are a racist and a traitor.
People like you will not be tolerated.

Leftists like it both ways... kinky.

When we point out that there were 600,000 Americans killed in the war to end slavery you are all quick to claim that the civil war was not about freeing slaves but was, instead, about secession. Then, shortly afterwards, you'll tell us that the secession was about keeping slavery.

Why are conservatives so fucking stupid?

I was wondering how NASCAR would spin this story after they insinuated that their fans are racists. NASCAR needs to issue an apology to their fans before they become X fans

To late.... I know fans who said that it will be a cold day in hell before they ever watch or support Nascar again. The same happened to the NFL over the kneeling thing during the national anthem.

By choosing the anthem to attack over an incident concerning cops and black folks, and then the NFL allowing that platform to be used in such a way, basically caused the NFL platform to be exploited by a group that went about their agenda in the wrong way. Involving the fans against their will or making guniea pigs out of them against their will isn't ever going to end well.

Now these platforms have so much money, that they are good at covering up the bleeding of their lost fans when they make a mistake. It helps to have the media covering for them, but the fans are their bread and butter. If they back out, then it's over. Probably best if fans return to supporting their local tracks, and their local community.

NFL ratings dropped for a while but went back up. They need to go to zero along with NBA, MLB, and NASCAR.

You could also say the exact same thing about the American flag. Did it not fly over any racists?
Unbelievable, I cannot believe any logic that would come to that conclusion. There is no way you went to Duke University. Look at the origination of the US flag, a country based on freedom. The origination of the confederate flag was for a potential new country founded on among other things allowing slavery to continue.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The confederate flag represents a group who wanted to secede from the USA so they could keep slaves. The fact you use hyperbole to justify traitors and racists shows you are a racist and a traitor.
People like you will not be tolerated.

Leftists like it both ways... kinky.

When we point out that there were 600,000 Americans killed in the war to end slavery you are all quick to claim that the civil war was not about freeing slaves but was, instead, about secession. Then, shortly afterwards, you'll tell us that the secession was about keeping slavery.
Double talk from a slime bucket racist. You are not making sense because you have no sense.

The first thing you need to know is certain teams have the best sponsors, equipment, the most money to spend and they put forth the cream of the crop in every phase of the team. They don’t put up with a middle of the pack tire changer as an example. The top teams are Stewart Haase, Penske, Gibbs. Then you have the ones that get the same equipment but just can’t quite be consistent. Gannasi, Petty, JTG and the Wood brothers fit in there.capable of winning, have what they need to finish top ten. But there is a weak link in that system. It’s usually the driver or the crew chief. Most times it’s the driver. It’s up to him to communicate to the crew chief what needs done to make the car faster. Wallace finishes in the bottom half because he sucks at telling the crew what the car needs. That and no matter what they do he will limp along in 20th or worse because that’s all the skill he has.

Wallace can’t even define what a serpentine belt does. You expect that idiot to tell you how to change the balance and wedge? Really? I don’t like Kyle Busch. He’s an asshole. But he knows cars and he knows how they work. Which means he knows what to ask the team to do and is pretty much up front all the time. Wallace can’t do that. He’s too busy being black to actually give a shit about the race.

And yes. If you’re outside the top ten your fucking job is on the line. Only the top ten get stage points. The rest get nothing. Want to see how many stage points Wallace has? Zero, not a single one. He sucks that bad.

BTW- if you think going to s race and coming in middle of the pack or worse is a fucking accomplishment you’ve collected way to many participation trophies.

Others get pissed off at finishing second, third on down to tenth and want to get that win. Yet you think settling for 20th is good enough. That’s pathetic.

That didn't actually answer my question. Are all the drivers, not just Bubba Wallace, who finish outside the top 10 fired after a year? Are all drivers from Petty Motorsports required to finish top 10, or they are fired? Are there any other middle-of-the pack drivers for Petty Motorsports?

Looking at the history of the team, it appears that only Jeremy Mayfield ever finished in the top 10, having finished 10th in 2004 and 9th in 2005. Every other year since the team started, they have ended outside the top 10. Despite that, the drivers have had multiple years with the team. Additionally, Wallace has finished in the top 10 twice this year out of 13 races, so he doesn't seem to always be middle of the pack.

It appears that your complaints about Wallace only being part of the team because of being a "token" driver hired for diversity don't necessarily hold up under scrutiny. Again, though, I'm not a NASCAR fan, so there may be something I am not understanding about the numbers, rankings, etc. that would change my opinion.

Unbelievable, I cannot believe any logic that would come to that conclusion. There is no way you went to Duke University. Look at the origination of the US flag, a country based on freedom. The origination of the confederate flag was for a potential new country founded on among other things allowing slavery to continue.

I'm just trying to understand your logic here. If the Confederate flag is associated with racism because of slavery, how can the American flag be based on freedom when they owned slaves also?

When Did Slavery Really End in the North? — Civil Discourse
www.civildiscourse-historyblog.com/blog/2017/1/3/...

That didn't actually answer my question. Are all the drivers, not just Bubba Wallace, who finish outside the top 10 fired after a year? Are all drivers from Petty Motorsports required to finish top 10, or they are fired? Are there any other middle-of-the pack drivers for Petty Motorsports?

Looking at the history of the team, it appears that only Jeremy Mayfield ever finished in the top 10, having finished 10th in 2004 and 9th in 2005. Every other year since the team started, they have ended outside the top 10. Despite that, the drivers have had multiple years with the team. Additionally, Wallace has finished in the top 10 twice this year out of 13 races, so he doesn't seem to always be middle of the pack.

It appears that your complaints about Wallace only being part of the team because of being a "token" driver hired for diversity don't necessarily hold up under scrutiny. Again, though, I'm not a NASCAR fan, so there may be something I am not understanding about the numbers, rankings, etc. that would change my opinion.

Racing is the most unforgiving sport there is. Nobody can be be perfect all the time. But getting a fluke top ten here and there doesn’t make you good at it. Petty Motorsports is a second rate team for sure. But it all starts with a driver that is engaged and wants to win. Wallace just isn’t that guy. Watch this to see the difference. Keep in mind Wallace is pissed off at a guy who got tired of being held up and put a rough pass on him. Wallace wasn’t upset he got passed. He never tried to improve.

This is the kind of thing that makes for a shit driver. Wallace has many of those things in his resume. He likes attention but he sure as hell doesn’t want it from winning.

8aeb7edc1a2db01d24f9d4b13170bbaa16f3e86a0f5f7c0f9de8aff5a9afd988.jpg

Racing is the most unforgiving sport there is. Nobody can be be perfect all the time. But getting a fluke top ten here and there doesn’t make you good at it. Petty Motorsports is a second rate team for sure. But it all starts with a driver that is engaged and wants to win. Wallace just isn’t that guy. Watch this to see the difference. Keep in mind Wallace is pissed off at a guy who got tired of being held up and put a rough pass on him. Wallace wasn’t upset he got passed. He never tried to improve.

This is the kind of thing that makes for a shit driver. Wallace has many of those things in his resume. He likes attention but he sure as hell doesn’t want it from winning.

BTW- he took 20th today. Fucking shocker.

BTW- he took 20th today. Fucking shocker.

He seems like a middle of the pack driver on a middle of the pack team. :dunno:
Oh BTW all they have going for them is a black driver. That’s the entire Petty selling point. They can’t provide you wins by any means. But they can provide you fake nooses and the only chance your car will be up front is if others stop driving and push it. And a BLM paint job. They can do that.

Forum List

Back