Ron Pauls solution for everything is "bring the troops home"

Excuse me retardo, identify the facts that were created.

You wrote this......

Are you saying that it is not true that the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses in 1990, slaughtered mllions of children and has remained there for the past 22 years?!?!?!?

That is a made up line of complete bullshit. Hence you made up your own facts, now fuck off.

Are you an Alzheimer's Sufferer ?

This will be the last time I respond to you. If we had "slaughtered millions of children" our leaders would be at the Hague on trial for crimes against humanity.

Not only has that not happened and our leaders are still free Americans.

You my friend are now an ignored idiot. Goodbye

You wrote this......

Are you saying that it is not true that the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses in 1990, slaughtered mllions of children and has remained there for the past 22 years?!?!?!?

That is a made up line of complete bullshit. Hence you made up your own facts, now fuck off.

This will be the last time I respond to you. If we had "slaughtered millions of children" our leaders would be at the Hague on trial for crimes against humanity.

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

--60 Minutes (5/12/96)

As nice as that would be the wars have only cost us as much as Obamas deficit this year. He has no depth to his platform. Im watching the debate now and that has been his answer to EVERY QUESTION.

yes the answer to everything is clearly to bankrupt the country invading other sovereign nations...I mean that's just so much more...depth

FUCK, If we're going to invade another nation how about China?:eusa_whistle: Seriously, they have been devaluing there currency against ours to hurt us and helping them selfs. They have been spying on us and stealing tech openly. They're starting to act like the USSR a little. Another 20 years they're going to be harder to beat too.

As nice as that would be the wars have only cost us as much as Obamas deficit this year. He has no depth to his platform. Im watching the debate now and that has been his answer to EVERY QUESTION.

yes the answer to everything is clearly to bankrupt the country invading other sovereign nations...I mean that's just so much more...depth

Yea because abruptly bringing our troops home from EVERYWHERE will suddenly make our students graduate with the ability to read or add. It will also cause Ford to open another factory and begin hiring. It might even embolden ALL of our enemies.

Great Idea! Not to mention the extra hundreds of thousands it would dump into the unemployment line.

end the wars responsibly

You wrote this......

I surely could care less about the islamic children that may or may not of been slaughtered, but what nation has the power to enforce international law against our leaders?:lol::lol::lol: When you're number one you're god. It would be like a tribe within the middle east threatening the roman empire at its height.:lol::lol:

Its CALLED WINNING and being powerful. That is what is important on this planet.

Last edited:

Yea because abruptly bringing our troops home from EVERYWHERE will suddenly make our students graduate with the ability to read or add. It will also cause Ford to open another factory and begin hiring. It might even embolden ALL of our enemies.

Great Idea! Not to mention the extra hundreds of thousands it would dump into the unemployment line.

end the wars responsibly

end wars responsibly ?...you are worried about lay offs in the military industrial complex so we need to keep wars going ?...wow what a nit wit

end the wars responsibly

end wars responsibly ?...you are worried about lay offs in the military industrial complex so we need to keep wars going ?...wow what a nit wit

No, unlike you idiots I realize we cant afford to leave a vaccum behind for our enemies to fill. And we also dont want to see local populations slaughtered. We broke it we own it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: idb

end the wars responsibly

No, unlike you idiots I realize we cant afford to leave a vaccum behind for our enemies to fill. And we also dont want to see local populations slaughtered. We broke it we own it.

what enemies the rushkies ?...seems leaving them to fill the "vacuum" in Afghanistan worked pretty good the first time...your lips are moving but you are saying nothing

what enemies the rushkies ?...seems leaving them to fill the "vacuum" in Afghanistan worked pretty good the first time...your lips are moving but you are saying nothing

I thought we were talking about Iraq. In which case Iran and terrorists will fill the vaccum. In the case of Afghanistan wouldnt it be prudent to let the Obama/Bush plan to finish before coming to conclusions?

I thought we were talking about Iraq. In which case Iran and terrorists will fill the vaccum. In the case of Afghanistan wouldnt it be prudent to let the Obama/Bush plan to finish before coming to conclusions?

you believe Iran would invade Iraq ?...good the ensuing war should keep them both busy

you believe Iran would invade Iraq ?...good the ensuing war should keep them both busy

And Iraq would deffend themselves with what? We dismanteled their military and destroyed most of their weapons. Iran could just walk in and with Paul as president we would do nothing to stop them. They have been natural enemies for decades and your a fool to think us abruptly leaving wouldnt leave the door open for Iran to walk right in and turn the country into our worst nightmare.
Pauls vision is narrow minded. We dont live in the 20th century anymore

i thought we were talking about iraq. In which case iran and terrorists will fill the vaccum. In the case of afghanistan wouldnt it be prudent to let the obama/bush plan to finish before coming to conclusions?

you believe iran would invade iraq ?...good the ensuing war should keep them both busy

and iraq would deffend themselves with what? we dismanteled their military and destroyed most of their weapons. Iran could just walk in and with paul as president we would do nothing to stop them. They have been natural enemies for decades and your a fool to think us abruptly leaving wouldnt leave the door open for iran to walk right in and turn the country into our worst nightmare.

they don't need an army...they could use "terrorism" to drive the occupiers out or israel could threaten them with nukes if they tried to invade iraq

you believe iran would invade iraq ?...good the ensuing war should keep them both busy

and iraq would deffend themselves with what? we dismanteled their military and destroyed most of their weapons. Iran could just walk in and with paul as president we would do nothing to stop them. They have been natural enemies for decades and your a fool to think us abruptly leaving wouldnt leave the door open for iran to walk right in and turn the country into our worst nightmare.

they don't need an army...they could use "terrorism" to drive the occupiers out or israel could threaten them with nukes if they tried to invade iraq

Now you're thinking!

U,S charities could send medical aid for the wounded and negotiate cease fires

Fuck, I'd let them go at it. Just tell them if you screw with us, we will USE "MAD" like we used on the USSR on them. Since we have thousands of nukes they will go about there business.

Do you know what MAD stands for?

Do you know anything abot the country were discussing? Iraq didnt use terrorism, they used Saddams boot. They have NO CLUE how to defend themselves without leadership.

Do you know anything abot the country were discussing? Iraq didnt use terrorism, they used Saddams boot. They have NO CLUE how to defend themselves without leadership.

says who ?

Forum List

Back