Ron Paul: Black Caucus Only Against War Because They Want That Money For Food Stamps

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Welfare is another racist program that takes from whites and gives to blacks.

Ron Paul Black Caucus Only Against War Because They Want That Money For Food Stamps - BuzzFeed News

feb 24 2015
Former Republican Rep. Ron Paul, the father of potential presidential candidate Rand Paul and a former presidential candidate himself, said the Congressional Black Caucus does not support war because they want that money for food stamps.

“I was always annoyed with it in Congress because we had an anti-war unofficial group, a few libertarian Republicans and generally the Black Caucus and others did not—they are really against war because they want all of that money to go to food stamps for people here,” Ron Paul told Lew Rockwell in early February during a discussion on sanctions.

Spending money on the American people instead of an unnecessary war?

God forbid!

Welfare is another racist program that takes from whites and gives to blacks.

Ron Paul Black Caucus Only Against War Because They Want That Money For Food Stamps - BuzzFeed News

feb 24 2015
Former Republican Rep. Ron Paul, the father of potential presidential candidate Rand Paul and a former presidential candidate himself, said the Congressional Black Caucus does not support war because they want that money for food stamps.

“I was always annoyed with it in Congress because we had an anti-war unofficial group, a few libertarian Republicans and generally the Black Caucus and others did not—they are really against war because they want all of that money to go to food stamps for people here,” Ron Paul told Lew Rockwell in early February during a discussion on sanctions.
So what. We have a Commerce Clause not a general warfare clause.

God forbid!

Look, you stupid bitch......

The Government doesn't have any money. Got it, you stupid pile of steaming shit?

The government takes our money, MY MONEY, and spends it.

But the US Government, the State Governments, do NOT have their own, earned, money.

dimocraps are the stupidest fucks to ever live

How does that work under any form of capitalism where it Only takes money to make more money and definitely not learning how to fish. We have an official Mint at our disposal. Why is even the right unable to find Good capitalists to make even more money--there is no Appeal to Ignorance of our Commerce Clause.

God forbid!

The Government doesn't have any money. Got it, you stupid pile of steaming shit?

But the US Government, the State Governments, do NOT have their own, earned, money.

Ah, dummy, he didn't say where the money came from, just what it was spent on. And who prints and backs up that money? Oh right, the Federal Government.

I see Ron Paul is revealing his white nationalist self again, just as he did the first time he left Congress in the 80s.

Red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation. Get your shit together and stop freeloading off of blue states rubes.

Hey scumbag, why don't you check the percentage of African Americans in those States before you start running your racist fucking mouth.

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You come in here and just puke out DNC talking points, you get what you deserve -- scumbags

How does that work under any form of capitalism where it Only takes money to make more money and definitely not learning how to fish. We have an official Mint at our disposal. Why is even the right unable to find Good capitalists to make even more money--there is no Appeal to Ignorance of our Commerce Clause.

Suck a what???

God forbid!

But happy to spend trillions going to war....

Lovely ideals, wage war and let the people starve...

God forbid!

We find money for wars thousands of miles away but not for food, healthcare, education, infrastructure......

Suck a what???
Sorry, i thought you had a clue and a Cause.

Won't be long now. Ron Paul will be issuing newsletters written by Nazis again.

Rand better get on the horn to his dad and shut him down before ol' Ron destroy's his son's presidential ambitions.

I see Ron Paul is revealing his white nationalist self again, just as he did the first time he left Congress in the 80s.

You're the racist since you support welfare - a program that, in percentage terms, benefits ten times as many blacks as whites.

Red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation. Get your shit together and stop freeloading off of blue states rubes.

Hey scumbag, why don't you check the percentage of African Americans in those States before you start running your racist fucking mouth.

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You come in here and just puke out DNC talking points, you get what you deserve -- scumbags

Just to point out Edgetho, you brought up the race not Old School. He just said Red states are spongers as they don't mind being on the Government tit while complaining about it...

Can you not see the hypocrisy

Get your states shit together rube.

Forum List

Back