Ron Johson rails against funding child care: "having children is a choice...it's not society's responsability to take care of other people's children"

Child care makes you a better person?

Because, somehow, someone else raising your kids part time who does not truly care for them as a parent does is a societal boon.....

Who knew.
How does one work without childcare? I know you’re unemployed but single moms either need to work or unemployment.

Yep. Just like Trump did. I’d like to see them all flown in on helicopters then have dudes drive them around the city in a car on the way home.
Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

I sort of disagree.
While some people likely should not have children, once they do, then we DO want them ALL to do well.
We want them healthy, happy, educated, strong, productive, ambitious, etc., so they can compete with China, provide for Social Security funding, reduce crime, etc.
Everyone (in the US) does have an interest in all US children doing at well as possible.
What is the result of rewarding bad behavior?

Could just be bad luck.
Humans are primates, and primate are NOT monogamous.
They do not bond for life, because human interactions are very complex and don't always work out, regardless of intent by both people.
It is not a negative reflection when couples break up.
Wow! Just WOW!
Is that what you tell your partner?

What you say is true, we are primates but we are also humans who have MORALS!

How does one work without childcare? I know you’re unemployed but single moms either need to work or unemployment.
I'm an old curmudgeon so I was cared for by my grandparents and an aunt and uncle. No one thought anything about it, that's just the way things were done. I never had a babysitter.

You have made it completely clear that you trust and want the government to make decisions for and raise our children. There was another government that shared that ideal. One led by Adolph Hitler.

“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”

"Let me control the textbooks, and I will control the state."

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."

Ever done heard of Relatives.Like a Grandma or Aunt.
A cousin.Or be daring and use a neighbor.
Where have you been.Born Yesterday.
There was no such thing as Child CAre in the
50's.Ya Knucklehead.And those of that Era turned
out just fine.

I'm an old curmudgeon so I was cared for by my grandparents and an aunt and uncle. No one thought anything about it, that's just the way things were done. I never had a babysitter.

You have made it completely clear that you trust and want the government to make decisions for and raise our children. There was another government that shared that ideal. One led by Adolph Hitler.

“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”

"Let me control the textbooks, and I will control the state."

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."
I wrote my Post #66 before reading yours.

What is the result of rewarding bad behavior?
The answer my Friend is blowing in the
Democrat Party.Blowing bubbles more like it.
Democrats are so goofy incompetent they couldn't
field a Kiddie Birthday party because the grown-ups
would be bickering over use of the party favors.

Yep. Just like Trump did. I’d like to see them all flown in on helicopters then have dudes drive them around the city in a car on the way home.

Cool, glad to see you support peoples right to not get the JAB.

Forum List

Back