Mike Pence grades his successor Kamala, who is in Honduras today attending inauguration of country's 1st female president Xiomara Castro

Who cares what pence says? He was a failed VP anyway. The only thing he done good is declared Biden the winner of the election, which had every right to do.

Who cares what pence says? He was a failed VP anyway. The only thing he done good is declared Biden the winner of the election, which had every right to do.
Whatever Pence is, he kicked the shit out of Harris in the debate they had. And he held back. Harris is of equity. We are in deep shit.

Mike’s grading is on a bit on a curve. He thinks he earned an A for not getting hung by his President and leaving a Colts game early. Short of that anyone else remember anything this dude did? Yea me either.

Tell us what V.P.'s do. He was good in the responsibilities he had. The question is for his faith on the fraud election in 2020 did he punt against a party who wants to kill Christians? Which means supposedly him and his family also. A tough situation.

Tell us what V.P.'s do. He was good in the responsibilities he had. The question is for his faith on the fraud election in 2020 did he punt against a party who wants to kill Christians? Which means supposedly him and his family also. A tough situation.
No the election was fair, Biden won, tramp lost as Pence said. He was not remembered by other things.

No the election was fair, Biden won, tramp lost as Pence said. He was not remembered by other things.
This is of Pence's faith in which he has made his living off of. He had his chance to question an election with a candidate and party that has marginalized and will eventually kill Christians and he failed. I understand smooth transitions. However, with thousands of troops in D.C. with the Progs living in drama all the time, he was snookered and suckered as Repub always do. Repubs need a new agent.

This is of Pence's faith in which he has made his living off of. He had his chance to question an election with a candidate and party that has marginalized and will eventually kill Christians and he failed. I understand smooth transitions. However, with thousands of troops in D.C. with the Progs living in drama all the time, he was snookered and suckered as Repub always do. Repubs need a new agent.
Every Democrat is a Christian as far as I'm aware. Most are Catholics. Biden won, and tramp lost. All the courts cases approved Biden's win. Pence is an evangelical, we could do with less of them around, they stick their nose in politics too much. We are NOT a Christian nation.

Every Democrat is a Christian as far as I'm aware. Most are Catholics. Biden won, and tramp lost. All the courts cases approved Biden's win. Pence is an evangelical, we could do with less of them around, they stick their nose in politics too much. We are NOT a Christian nation.
Most are Catholics? You either follow scripture or you do not. We changed it over the decades. Many who are Catholic have thrown what they were taught away or stopped following it. Catholics are taught about themselves and their ways. Not talked hate against others. Well, they screw up as much and more as evangelicals and mess with people in employment, and in all ways living. You trust government. I do not. To many real lies. Biden and Pelosi are not Catholics. They sold out their rights to that a long time ago. Christians do not enrich themselves to royal ways of living promoting their religion.

Most are Catholics? You either follow scripture or you do not. We changed it over the decades. Many who are Catholic have thrown what they were taught away or stopped following it. Catholics are taught about themselves and their ways. Not talked hate against others. Well, they screw up as much and more as evangelicals and mess with people in employment, and in all ways living. You trust government. I do not. To many real lies. Biden and Pelosi are not Catholics. They sold out their rights to that a long time ago. Christians do not enrich themselves to royal ways of living promoting their religion.
Biden and Pelosi are Catholic. I was never questioned for communion what I believe of abortion or else anything political. We are NOT a Christain nation. Catholics don't stick their noses in politics, some are the archbishops might and there are wrong. They don't ask our name for communion; they don't know anything about us. They believe in civil rights, MY BODY, MY CHOICE comes to mind what most republicans chant..

How about the ax murderer who goes up to communion, or one that has affairs on 3 wifes or even kills someone.

Harris was an awful pick but I'm not really interested in the opinion of someone who wouldn't even be able to meet with the President of Honduras unless someone else was present in the meeting.

Forum List

Back