Ron Johnson calls Hillary's absence from Rump Riot videos - "suspicious" !!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—During the Senate hearing on the U.S. Capitol attack, Senator Ron Johnson called the absence of Hillary Clinton from the videos of the insurrection “highly suspicious.”​
“I’ve combed through hours of these videos looking for Hillary Clinton, and there’s no logical explanation for why she’s not there,” Johnson said. “Except, of course, for the obvious one: she is disguised as a Trump supporter.”​
The Wisconsin senator said that, with Clinton’s “history of deception,” impersonating a Trump supporter on January 6th would be “just another day at the office” for the former Secretary of State.​
“How hard would it be for Hillary Clinton to put on some horns and fur pelts and paint her face red, white, and blue?” he asked. “That is vintage Hillary.”​
Johnson called for Clinton to be subpoenaed immediately to answer questions about her “vanishing act” in the January 6th videos. “She has a lot of explaining to do,” he said.​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—During the Senate hearing on the U.S. Capitol attack, Senator Ron Johnson called the absence of Hillary Clinton from the videos of the insurrection “highly suspicious.”​
“I’ve combed through hours of these videos looking for Hillary Clinton, and there’s no logical explanation for why she’s not there,” Johnson said. “Except, of course, for the obvious one: she is disguised as a Trump supporter.”​
The Wisconsin senator said that, with Clinton’s “history of deception,” impersonating a Trump supporter on January 6th would be “just another day at the office” for the former Secretary of State.​
“How hard would it be for Hillary Clinton to put on some horns and fur pelts and paint her face red, white, and blue?” he asked. “That is vintage Hillary.”​
Johnson called for Clinton to be subpoenaed immediately to answer questions about her “vanishing act” in the January 6th videos. “She has a lot of explaining to do,” he said.​

I swear, this conspiracy stuff is a kind of madness.

How does this happen? And does Johnson really believe this stuff, or is he just playing to the rubes?

Senator Johnson.

Another fine example of a Trump sycophant in Congress...

She wasn't there because she supported the election fraud of 2020...

That boy is touched.

Indeed :)

5a6e8741c4f41.image.jpg

How does this happen? And does Johnson really believe this stuff, or is he just playing to the rubes?

Satire alert ;)
Surprised you had to alert that, but looked like you did. Amazing how many not familiar with satire sites.

Satire alert ;)
Holy shit, my bad, I gotta check that.

The best satire is that which could be true... :laugh:

I wouldn't put this one past Ron Johnson. He loves to launch investigations based on his wild-eyed conspiracy theories.
Whatever happened to his investigation into Hunter Biden's laptop anyway? ;-)

Does he really think this plays well in Wisconsin? Ah...satire.....I posted too quickly.

Forum List

Back