Ron DeSantis reportedly preparing for 2024 presidential run. A 'more angry' Donald Trump takes shot at 'disloyal' Florida governor.

FOX did.

February 17 2023
Top executives and news hosts at Fox News privately shared they did not buy into then-President Donald Trump’s allegations of 2020 election fraud, despite giving airtime to many of those same false claims, according to a court filing in Dominion Voting Systems' defamation lawsuit against the news network.

"Privately, Fox's hosts and executives knew that Donald Trump lost the election and that he needed to concede," the filing reads. "But Fox viewers heard a different story — repeatedly."

A Fox spokesperson said Dominion mischaracterized the record and "cherry-picked" quotes from "key context."
And suddenly you care about what FOX reports; I don’t worship a GW Bush suck up “news” media outlet.

October 27 2021
On the same day in May 2019, the Army Corps of Engineers awarded a pair of contracts worth $788 million to replace 83 miles of fence along the southwest border.

The projects were slated to be completed in January 2020, the Corps said then. Four months into this year, however, the government increased the value of the contracts by more than $1 billion, without the benefit of competitive bidding designed to keep costs low to taxpayers.

Within a year of the initial award, the value of the two contracts had more than tripled, to over $3 billion, even though the length of the fence the companies were building had only grown by 62%, to 135 miles. The money is coming from military counter-narcotics funding.

Those contract spikes were dramatic, but not isolated. A review of federal spending data shows more than 200 contract modifications, at times awarded within just weeks or months after the original contracts, have increased the cost of the border wall project by billions of dollars since late 2017. This is particularly true this year, in the run-up to next week’s election. The cost of supplemental agreements and change orders alone — at least $2.9 billion — represents about a quarter of all the money awarded and more than what Congress originally appropriated for wall construction in each of the last three years.
You should email Nancy Pelosi who kept saying not a dime to be allocated to build a useless wall.
I think you’re telling the part of the story to make yourself look like you know what you’re babbling about.

Last edited:
For progressives he will be.No more drinking from the fountain of lunacy.
Speaking of lunacy - we've devolved to the point that we elect leaders, not to govern the nation, but to "own" the other side. To get revenge. That's fucked up.

Partisans are flat out corrosive to the country.

Speaking of lunacy - we've devolved to the point that we elect leaders, not to govern the nation, but to "own" the other side. To get revenge. That's fucked up.

Partisans are flat out corrosive to the country.
Yep I agree. It’s one thing to take a principled stand, but pure tribalism is destructive.

000First link is the only one I could get in to, 2nd link is a pay wall and third link says the article no longer exists and can't be found.

But just the first article is FAKE NEWS, NOT FACTUAL AT ALL.

Try some REAL REPORTING and read this article.....pretty please....it goes in depth about each of the 6ers held in the pod together in the jail...and hits on the deplorable conditions of the jail and what mostly black men have received for years jailed there and what each of these guys did on 1/6, before and after....

I checked and none of my links were behind a paywall. There was an offer to subscribe and a sign in area on one but I could read the entire article. Often an article looks like it is behind a paywall but isn’t.

I was also unable to view the third article today although I had no problem yesterday.

OK we have differing opinions on how the Jan 6th protestors are being treated. Remember that all news today is propaganda and it is extremely hard to know the truth.

The first link is very interesting.

LOL...coming from the guy who thinks its perfectly fine to ship people thousands of miles away from where they were arrested your "outrage" is rather hilarious. Punishment for the sake of punishment is fine when it's brown folks...but somehow when it's folks whose warped political stances mirror your own; you get all testy and everything.

The truth is that many if not most jails are awful. This is what happens when lawmakers cut spending to the bone. Had the 1/6 insurrectionists not been the ones to feel the sting of the horrible conditions, self-righteous "christians" like yourself would still be recommending even harsher punishment. I'm sure you'll be back to that in short order.

So which is it? Are you fine with punishment for the sake of punishment or not?
I am not opposed to brown people by any means. I am opposed to illegal aliens NO MATTER THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. I don’t care if they are illegally here from Ireland, Poland, Russia or China they are illegal aliens and should0 be booted out.

Now obviously you think I am a terrible person for wanting to ship people thousands of miles away from where they were arrested. What should we do? Leave all the illegals in Texas and the other border states? You might like that if you don’t live in one of those states.

If you think I am a terrible person for wanted to ship illegals far away how do you feel about the Democrat Mayor Adams of New York City?

Many illegals are unhappy in Canada. Too much snow.

Last edited:
But for some reason, you fully support the Governor of Florida shipping people up north...into the snow.

Does it hurt when you talk out both sides of your mouth like that?
And you apparently have no problem when the mayor of New York City sends illegals to Canada.

You are a true hypocrite. Perhaps you live in a northern city and do not want to see any illegals sent near you.

It is interesting that Canada which is a liberal nation full of nice people doesn’t want these illegal aliens either.

The government of Canada’s second-most populated province is demanding that Mayor Eric Adams “immediately” stop helping migrants illegally enter the Great White North, as recently revealed by The Post.

“Any form of assistance to migrants crossing the border where it is strictly forbidden to do so should stop immediately,” a spokesperson for Quebec Premier Francois Legault said.

“We understand that the situation of migrants in New York poses major challenges, but the situation in Quebec and particularly in Montreal is even worse and constitutes an important humanitarian issue.”

And suddenly you care about what FOX reports; I don’t worship a GW Bush suck up “news” media outlet.
"Suddenly"?
Yes, I do, people can tell where the gullible, RWNJ's get their talking points (lies) from.
FOX reports one day, the next, republicans are regurgitating what they report, including you.

"I don’t worship a GW Bush suck up “news” media outlet"........................
Of course you don't, they were laughing in the background, as your dear leader was lying..........again.

I checked and none of my links were behind a paywall. There was an offer to subscribe and a sign in area on one but I could read the entire article. Often an article looks like it is behind a paywall but isn’t.

I was also unable to view the third article today although I had no problem yesterday.

OK we have differing opinions on how the Jan 6th protestors are being treated. Remember that all news today is propaganda and it is extremely hard to know the truth.

The first link is very interesting.

I've read the slate article so far and it was a well written article, without name calling and a bunch of bs.....and hit on some real problems we have in our jails and prisons.

Some of the 6ers have been treated shitty in jail, no question about it imo!!!

But it isn't due to political reasons, no Democrat is telling the guards to treat the prisoners shitty to punish them for 1/6, and the typical b.s. propaganda from the right wingers in the site and all of the right-wing media....

they ARE being treated shitty because the prison guards are shitty, the prison is shitty, the Prison governance is shitty, the system is shitty....imo.

Heck no, likely not.

All prisoners in DC Jail are mistreated and have been for decades....it took white men imprisoned, to bring attention to it....and an investigation....if the black prisoners are lucky, maybe there will actually be some reforms that help their conditions and won't be forgotten when the white men leave.... :(

Political prisoners my ass! Most have had their trials and have been convicted in a court of law, by now, by a jury of peers, some or most of the DC jailed 6ers are now convicted felons.

Someone still has faith in our "court system"?

Is this for real

I've read the slate article so far and it was a well written article, without name calling and a bunch of bs.....and hit on some real problems we have in our jails and prisons.

Some of the 6ers have been treated shitty in jail, no question about it imo!!!

But it isn't due to political reasons, no Democrat is telling the guards to treat the prisoners shitty to punish them for 1/6, and the typical b.s. propaganda from the right wingers in the site and all of the right-wing media....

they ARE being treated shitty because the prison guards are shitty, the prison is shitty, the Prison governance is shitty, the system is shitty....imo.
You may well be correct. Being a prison guard is not the safest job nor does it pay all that well. The candidates that are attracted to the job may just be bullies and enjoy making prisoners‘ lives miserable.

A few years ago I lived near a Florida Prison and I remember they were always trying to hire prison guards.

"Suddenly"?
Yes, I do, people can tell where the gullible, RWNJ's get their talking points (lies) from.
FOX reports one day, the next, republicans are regurgitating what they report, including you.

"I don’t worship a GW Bush suck up “news” media outlet"........................
Of course you don't, they were laughing in the background, as your dear leader was lying..........again.
Fox does not have millions of viewers; shows how stupid YOU are.

Fox does not have millions of viewers; shows how stupid YOU are.
Lying, dumbass.
Perfect Trumptard.

January 1 2023
Now the numbers are final, and Fox News averaged 1.5 million total day viewers, an 11% increase compared to 2021.
During the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m. ET, Fox News averaged 2.3 million viewers.
Fox News Channel finished with its third highest-rated year ever.

A desantis trump all out screaming match will be something although desantis has enough class not to talk over others.

Lying, dumbass.
Perfect Trumptard.

January 1 2023
Now the numbers are final, and Fox News averaged 1.5 million total day viewers, an 11% increase compared to 2021.
During the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m. ET, Fox News averaged 2.3 million viewers.
Fox News Channel finished with its third highest-rated year ever.
Is that millions?
It’s say 75% have it on it the background like I do just to crush CNN and MSNBC.

Forum List

Back