Ron DeSantis reportedly preparing for 2024 presidential run. A 'more angry' Donald Trump takes shot at 'disloyal' Florida governor.

So you'd be okay with Biden sending all of the 1/6 law breakers to Gitmo to make sure nobody could visit them?

Lie to us and say "yes".

If the Jan 6th rioters were imprisoned at Gitmo, they would be treated better.

Somewhere down the line I imagine the 1/6th rioters that have been imprisoned and mistreated will sue and walk away with a fortune.

Somewhere down the line I imagine the 1/6th rioters that have been imprisoned and mistreated will sue and walk away with a fortune.

Cool, we should try it.

But you didn't answer the question....would you be okay with Joe shipping the human waste that are the 1/6 convicted criminals to GITMO?

You really want Pelosi and the Leftist fakers in Gitmo?
Not sure what you're talking about there...Pelosi is a distinguished member of the House and "Leftis faker" is someone with whom I'm unfamiliar.

We should ship the convicted criminals to GITMO...that is what you do with folks who break federal law...right? Ship them thousands of miles from where they were arrested just for shits and giggles...

Cool, we should try it.

But you didn't answer the question....would you be okay with Joe shipping the human waste that are the 1/6 convicted criminals to GITMO?
If they would be treated better there until they get their day in court …yes.

If they would be treated better there until they get their day in court …yes.
The convicted criminals go their day in court. Now they are having their days in the slammer.

Good to see you'd be okay with their being shipped out of the country though....you're consistent in your whacky cruelty.

Sorry, Numbnutz, but you trespasser worshippers love the fact that the Democrat House did everything to allow your wage slaves into the US.
Evidence shows your dear leader, is the one that did that, at the same time, wasting billions of taxpayer $$$, building his vanity wall.

Is this how the Left maintains their stranglehold on the country? Even cheating may not be sufficient to suppress the populist wave in 2024.

But a Trump/Desantis civil war?

Just what the Commies ordered.

The Washington Post reported on Saturday, "Advisers to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis are actively preparing for a possible presidential run, according to two Republicans with knowledge of the conversations who described meetings and preliminary staffing moves — the latest indication that DeSantis is laying a foundation for a national campaign."

"When I hear that he might [run] I think it’s very disloyal,” Trump said of DeSantis.

Trump accused DeSantis and his administration of “trying to rewrite history” regarding their COVID-19 pandemic response.

"There are Republican governors that did not close their states,” Trump told reporters while aboard his plane, according to CNN. "Florida was closed for a long period of time."
"They're trying to rewrite history," Trump declared.

The only silver lining I can find here is that the report is from the Washington Post - which at this point has about as much credibility as the National Enquirer.

That said, if Desantis runs, things may be looking bleak.

A Trump/Desantis dream ticket is perhaps the only antidote to a triumphant Democrat Party utterly beholden to the Chinese and corrupted to its very core.

Which (as if it has to be said) places America's future in distinct jeopardy.
Do you feel like crap that you pretended that Washington Post was making things up, while now' Ron DeSantis is meeting donors left and right?

The convicted criminals go their day in court. Now they are having their days in the slammer.

Good to see you'd be okay with their being shipped out of the country though....you're consistent in your whacky cruelty.
I am tired of hearing how the prisoners are treated in the D.C. lockup. Some have even been tortured. Some have bee refused medical aid.

You of course find that totally acceptable as you believe they were trying to overthrow our government which is totally false. You do not launch an insurrection without firearms.

I fear you are the one who is really sick.

I am tired of hearing how the prisoners are treated in the D.C. lockup. Some have even been tortured. Some have bee refused medical aid.

You of course find that totally acceptable as you believe they were trying to overthrow our government which is totally false. You do not launch an insurrection without firearms.

I fear you are the one who is really sick.

LOL...coming from the guy who thinks its perfectly fine to ship people thousands of miles away from where they were arrested your "outrage" is rather hilarious. Punishment for the sake of punishment is fine when it's brown folks...but somehow when it's folks whose warped political stances mirror your own; you get all testy and everything.

The truth is that many if not most jails are awful. This is what happens when lawmakers cut spending to the bone. Had the 1/6 insurrectionists not been the ones to feel the sting of the horrible conditions, self-righteous "christians" like yourself would still be recommending even harsher punishment. I'm sure you'll be back to that in short order.

So which is it? Are you fine with punishment for the sake of punishment or not?

First link is the only one I could get in to, 2nd link is a pay wall and third link says the article no longer exists and can't be found.

But just the first article is FAKE NEWS, NOT FACTUAL AT ALL.

Try some REAL REPORTING and read this article.....pretty please....it goes in depth about each of the 6ers held in the pod together in the jail...and hits on the deplorable conditions of the jail and what mostly black men have received for years jailed there and what each of these guys did on 1/6, before and after....

LOL...coming from the guy who thinks its perfectly fine to ship people thousands of miles away from where they were arrested your "outrage" is rather hilarious. Punishment for the sake of punishment is fine when it's brown folks...but somehow when it's folks whose warped political stances mirror your own; you get all testy and everything.

The truth is that many if not most jails are awful. This is what happens when lawmakers cut spending to the bone. Had the 1/6 insurrectionists not been the ones to feel the sting of the horrible conditions, self-righteous "christians" like yourself would still be recommending even harsher punishment. I'm sure you'll be back to that in short order.

So which is it? Are you fine with punishment for the sake of punishment or not?

Oh don't stop here honey. Show your full self. "Human waste". Go on, go full Nazi for us. Really.

First link is the only one I could get in to, 2nd link is a pay wall and third link says the article no longer exists and can't be found.

But just the first article is FAKE NEWS, NOT FACTUAL AT ALL.

Try some REAL REPORTING and read this article.....pretty please....it goes in depth about each of the 6ers held in the pod together in the jail...and hits on the deplorable conditions of the jail and what mostly black men have received for years jailed there and what each of these guys did on 1/6, before and after....

Wait til you find out that the Jan 6th prisoners are mostly political prisoners. Will you accept it?

Coming soon....

Wait til you find out that the Jan 6th prisoners are mostly political prisoners. Will you accept it?

Coming soon....
Heck no, likely not.

All prisoners in DC Jail are mistreated and have been for decades....it took white men imprisoned, to bring attention to it....and an investigation....if the black prisoners are lucky, maybe there will actually be some reforms that help their conditions and won't be forgotten when the white men leave.... :(

Political prisoners my ass! Most have had their trials and have been convicted in a court of law, by now, by a jury of peers, some or most of the DC jailed 6ers are now convicted felons.

Evidence shows your dear leader, is the one that did that, at the same time, wasting billions of taxpayer $$$, building his vanity wall.
It’s harder for you to get away with lying these days thanks to so many news outlets.

It’s harder for you to get away with lying these days thanks to so many news outlets.
FOX did.

February 17 2023
Top executives and news hosts at Fox News privately shared they did not buy into then-President Donald Trump’s allegations of 2020 election fraud, despite giving airtime to many of those same false claims, according to a court filing in Dominion Voting Systems' defamation lawsuit against the news network.

"Privately, Fox's hosts and executives knew that Donald Trump lost the election and that he needed to concede," the filing reads. "But Fox viewers heard a different story — repeatedly."

A Fox spokesperson said Dominion mischaracterized the record and "cherry-picked" quotes from "key context."

What are these MANY NEWS OUTLETS we now have that report news and don't lie?

The Gateway Pundit? Justthenews? The Epoch times? Newsmax? OAN? Briebart? RT? Fox News?

:rofl::rofl:

Lies are destroying this Country, and they are predominately from the so called media, I listed above....

October 27 2021
On the same day in May 2019, the Army Corps of Engineers awarded a pair of contracts worth $788 million to replace 83 miles of fence along the southwest border.

The projects were slated to be completed in January 2020, the Corps said then. Four months into this year, however, the government increased the value of the contracts by more than $1 billion, without the benefit of competitive bidding designed to keep costs low to taxpayers.

Within a year of the initial award, the value of the two contracts had more than tripled, to over $3 billion, even though the length of the fence the companies were building had only grown by 62%, to 135 miles. The money is coming from military counter-narcotics funding.

Those contract spikes were dramatic, but not isolated. A review of federal spending data shows more than 200 contract modifications, at times awarded within just weeks or months after the original contracts, have increased the cost of the border wall project by billions of dollars since late 2017. This is particularly true this year, in the run-up to next week’s election. The cost of supplemental agreements and change orders alone — at least $2.9 billion — represents about a quarter of all the money awarded and more than what Congress originally appropriated for wall construction in each of the last three years.

Forum List

Back