Ron DeSantis Is Officially Running For President

& having a great time at the moment, miseryian.

so bite me.
I never really saw myself as an adult until I reached the age of 50. I was always the kid having fun. Weight under 165, slender, fit, running circles around people half my age. By 60 I was starting to feel older and since 70 I actually feel it, slowing down, getting a belly, lacking ambition and yes I know it sounds like a hormone therapy ad but it is what it is. Still enjoy life, appreciate the important things and still here at 72 despite all the odds against it.Enjoy the day !
I mistakenly accused Missourian of calling me names. It was Missouri Mike that did that. I hold no ill will towards Missourian. Sorry, count me out of this one.

I never really saw myself as an adult until I reached the age of 50. I was always the kid having fun. Weight under 165, slender, fit, running circles around people half my age. By 60 I was starting to feel older and since 70 I actually feel it, slowing down, getting a belly, lacking ambition and yes I know it sounds like a hormone therapy ad but it is what it is. Still enjoy life, appreciate the important things and still here at 72 despite all the odds against it.Enjoy the day !

I mistakenly accused Missourian of calling me names. It was Missouri Mike that did that. I hold no ill will towards Missourian. Sorry, count me out of this one.
playtime and I have been at this almost a decade now.

I don't think either one of us takes it too seriously anymore.

Just friendly ribbing.

playtime and I have been at this almost a decade now.

I don't think either one of us takes it too seriously anymore.

Just friendly ribbing.
I have two good friends they come over and play the board game Aggravation about once a week. Talk about ribbing, that game naturally sets you up for it. A fun time. Thanks, again.

I never really saw myself as an adult until I reached the age of 50.

in my head - there is a child always wanting playtime.

I was always the kid having fun. Weight under 165, slender, fit, running circles around people half my age. By 60 I was starting to feel older and since 70 I actually feel it, slowing down, getting a belly, lacking ambition and yes I know it sounds like a hormone therapy ad but it is what it is. Still enjoy life, appreciate the important things and still here at 72 despite all the odds against it.Enjoy the day !

& you as well...

'eh ... i think he knows enough to take it as i meant it.

^^^

3hpxq4.jpg

:p

If it weren't for y'all screaming Russia, Russia, Russia, what in the hell would you idiot's do or say ? 😂

Not sure what a tea bagger is, but it's probably something you have experience with, so you have fun with that.
Never.

teaparty.orgTea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

May 24, 2023 · Join The Tea Party. The Tea Party Keeps You informed on important issues that challenge the security, sovereignty or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, The United States of America.

tea+bag+hat.jpg

teabag2.jpg

Never.

teaparty.orgTea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

May 24, 2023 · Join The Tea Party. The Tea Party Keeps You informed on important issues that challenge the security, sovereignty or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, The United States of America.

tea+bag+hat.jpg

teabag2.jpg
There are some really sick people in this country that still believe trump. The man who betrayed America.

There are some really sick people in this country that still believe trump. The man who betrayed America.
It's easier to fool the gullible, than to convince them.........they've been fooled.

AGAIN.

'Trump Bucks' promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose ...​

1685264122097.png
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › lifestyle › trump-bucks-pro...

20 hours ago — In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump's most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies and plot his return to the White ...

It's easier to fool the gullible, than to convince them.........they've been fooled.

AGAIN.

'Trump Bucks' promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose ...

View attachment 789428
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › lifestyle › trump-bucks-pro...
20 hours ago — In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump's most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies and plot his return to the White ...
Checked out the teaparty ad. They are totally nuts, still support trump, bible mysticism, predicting the 2024 election will be corrupt, and that trump will be jailed before then ( which I hope they're right about ). They are a real threat to our nation.

Forum List

Back