Ron DeSantis Is Officially Running For President

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Sorry Trump, this is my top pick. :D

71tLsUlZwtS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol let me guess, not a DeSantis fan I take it. There's actually a few good ones running for Republican this year actually but I always preferred DeSantis to Trump even though I still like Trump too.
I seriously don't care about any of them, least of all ones who stink of Bush consultant poontang.

Sorry Trump, this is my top pick. :D

View attachment 788401
Noticed that. He goofed on trump though. He said trump ran up the national debt by 8 trillion dollars and it was now at 31 trillion dollars because of him . When trump entered office the national debt was 20 trillion dollars. When he left office it was 28 trillion.dollars so he did increase the national debt by 8 trillion dollars. But the current 31 trillion was because Joe Biden added 3 trillion to the national debt. * Note: Far less than trump spent, yet the republicans are saying he's spending too much. That's so ironic it isn't funny. Republicans seem to accuse others of what they're doing most of the time. Also trump called Ron, Rob. An Alzheimer's slip ? Here we go.again, sad prospects for the republicans.

Desantis is looking at enemy democrats driving Trump out of the race. Desantis will then benefit from the intense backlash.

Forum List

Back