Ron DeSantis Is Officially Running For President

He's better than Trump or Biden. Or at least he has the potential to be. We know what we are getting with those 2.

DuhSantis is just as crooked and dumb as Trump ever was.

Gov. Ron DeSantis paid $615,000 in Florida taxpayer money to relocate almost 50 Venezuelan migrants from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard.

“So Floridians paid $12,300 for each refugee DeSantis trafficked for his own political purposes.”

DeSantis hasn’t provided any details about how he conducted the relocation move Wednesday, which came a day before Texas Gov. Greg Abbott sent two busloads of migrants to the official residence of Vice President Kamala Harris in Washington D.C.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has raised a record $8.2 million in the first 24 hours after announcing his 2024 presidential campaign, as he barrels toward an expensive and combative primary led by former President Donald Trump.

Officials who work for Gov. Ron DeSantis' administration — not his campaign — have been sending text messages to Florida lobbyists soliciting political contributions for DeSantis' presidential bid, a breach of traditional norms that has raised ethical and legal questions and left many here in the state capital shocked.

NBC News reviewed text messages from four DeSantis administration officials, including those directly in the governor's office and with leadership positions in state agencies. They requested the recipient of the message contribute to the governor’s campaign through a specific link that appeared to track who is giving as part of a “bundle” program.

“The bottom line is that the administration appears to be keeping tabs on who is giving, and are doing it using state staff,” a longtime Florida lobbyist said. “You are in a prisoner’s dilemma. They are going to remain in power. We all understand that.”

He's better than Trump or Biden. Or at least he has the potential to be. We know what we are getting with those 2.
Unfortunately DeSantis's authoritarian outlook on our nation isn't any better. None of the above.

Post 447 you called me an idiot, post 457 fucking retard, plus many, many others.
You're losing it stann ... the thread only goes to 120. :lol:

And the last interaction I had with you before this thread was Aug, 2022.

It was post #19

Screenshot_20230527-094823-627.png

Here is every interaction we've EVER HAD...

There are 31 TOTAL and 14 of them are in this thread.

So... Please...just quit while you're behind.

Or again... Provide a quote or a link.

I'll happily apologize.

But you won't...because you can't.

Without a quote or a link I won't respond to another of your lying posts.

...in order to keep this thread on topic.

Go get help.

Last edited:
My opinion! :dunno:

9xxaFnC.jpg
Gotta look at his record Skye, but I definitely get your point. That's my dilemma concerning Ukraine, otherwise if CNN, MSNBC, and other left wing network's support Ukraine's government, and alledgedly they have stood up for Biden's corruption with Ukraine etc, then my thoughts are the same as your's are in this post concerning Ukraine's government.

You're losing it stann ... the thread only goes to 120. :lol:

And the last interaction I had with you before this thread was Aug, 2022.

It was post #19

View attachment 789211

Here is every interaction we've EVER HAD...

There are 31 TOTAL and 14 of them are in this thread.

So... Please...just quit while you're behind.

Or again... Provide a quote or a link.

I'll happily apologize.

But you won't...because you can't.

Without a quote or a link I won't respond to another of your lying posts.

...in order to keep this thread on topic.

Go get help.
Two Missouri's, it's my bad after all. I confused you with Missouri Mike. He's a total asshole who likes using foul language. Neither one of us figured that out until right now. Sorry. It wasn't you after all. Finally an end to this quandary. I do need more rest. Working doubleshifts isn't a good idea for anyone, let alone a 72 year old.

Two Missouri's, it's my bad after all. I confused you with Missouri Mike. He's a total asshole who likes using foul language. Neither one of us figured that out until right now. Sorry. It wasn't you after all. Finally an end to this quandary. I do need more rest. Working doubleshifts isn't a good idea for anyone, let alone a 72 year old.
No sweat man.

Appreciate the apology.

Unfortunately DeSantis's authoritarian outlook on our nation isn't any better. None of the above.
Is this the same “authoritarian outlook” you all said Trump would take? I dont think Trump was a very good President but he also wasn’t the dictator people like you said he’d be.

I haven’t seen any evidence of DeSantis being an authoritarian in Florida. The biggest draw he has though is he isn’t Trump or Biden.

Is this the same “authoritarian outlook” you all said Trump would take? I dont think Trump was a very good President but he also wasn’t the dictator people like you said he’d be.

I haven’t seen any evidence of DeSantis being an authoritarian in Florida. The biggest draw he has though is he isn’t Trump or Biden.
I agree trump and Biden are not good candidates for various reasons. But I hope the Republicans don't get stuck with DeSantis, not a good choice either. For the Democrats I'd like to see Amy Klobuchar. Is Mike Rogers still in the running on the Republican side ? Now, that's a republican a lot of Independents and moderate republicans could easily back and it would put the party on a better path forward, away from all the fanatical extremists.

I agree trump and Biden are not good candidates for various reasons. But I hope the Republicans don't get stuck with DeSantis, not a good choice either. For the Democrats I'd like to see Amy Klobuchar. Is Mike Rogers still in the running on the Republican side ? Now, that's a republican a lot of Independents and moderate republicans could easily back and it would put the party on a better path forward, away from all the fanatical extremists.
Is Biden really going to get primaried? I’m guessing the only way he’s not the nominee is if he chooses not to run.

Do you mean Mike Rogers the former DIRNSA?

Is Biden really going to get primaried? I’m guessing the only way he’s not the nominee is if he chooses not to run.

Do you mean Mike Rogers the former DIRNSA?
If this debt crisis shoots down his efforts to restore America's infrastructure then he might give up. The country will be too far gone to recover without it. As to Mike Rogers, I really don't know much about him other than he appeared to be very knowledgeable and down to earth. Those are big pluses to me and I'm an Independent. Watch PBS more., It's much better than any right-wing or left-wing news source. Also they present things that are more mundane but significant as our society and culture evolves to the next level.

If this debt crisis shoots down his efforts to restore America's infrastructure then he might give up. The country will be too far gone to recover without it. As to Mike Rogers, I really don't know much about him other than he appeared to be very knowledgeable and down to earth. Those are big pluses to me and I'm an Independent. Watch PBS more., It's much better than any right-wing or left-wing news source. Also they present things that are more mundane but significant as our society and culture evolves to the next level.
Where’s he from? Rogers that is.

PBS is leans pretty left relatively speaking.

Where’s he from? Rogers that is.

PBS is leans pretty left relatively speaking.
Michigan. I simply like news that is informative in surprising ways and not sensationalized. Sensationalized news is going after the emotions and that only promotes irrational thought, today's world has too much drama already. Add that to a hyper-critical audience and you've got the perfect recipe for disaster.

Forum List

Back