Ron DeSantis is not ready for Prime Time

So anyway - who gives a shit?

It’s not our business, not our problem; the Soviets are gone. Where some Eastern Europeans draw some lines on their map is hardly much of a concern to us. That’s a them problem.

End NATO and the UN too while we’re at it. Waste of money.

Actually worse - this is a waste of money that some psychotic warhawks use to push nuclear Armageddon…
Ok, Comrade.
.enjoy Moscow.

Every Republican Senator is criticizing and ridiculing him for his know-nothing remark about Ukraine.

You idiots tried to impeach Trump for what turned out to be a legitimate phone call to Zelinsky.

Baby nibbler gets them into war with Russia - which by the way could escalate into World War 3 at any given moment - and you're cool with it.

You know I remember back in the olden days 7 years ago when the left was anti-war..... and because of bad orange man your entire philosophy has done a 180.

Can you explain that? No.

You idiots tried to impeach Trump for what turned out to be a legitimate phone call to Zelinsky.

Baby nibbler gets them into war with Russia - which by the way could escalate into World War 3 at any given moment - and you're cool with it.

You know I remember back in the olden days 10 years ago when the left was anti-war
"Legitimate phone call"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Absolutely. California and New York are the biggest threat to the United States, it’s Constitution, and way of life, not the CCP or Russia.

They are the enemy.
MTG was right, splitting the country up is the right thing to do. We can give the west (CA, OR, WA) and the northeast (CT, DE, MA, NH, NY, RI, VT) to Canada.

Hit a nerve, eh bodecea?
You just stalked my posts from March with 🤣 x five.
I welcome your refutation, imagined of course it will be, from your subverted scrambled eggs for brains.
:rolleyes:

True. Exactly like you.
Sure..........

Feb. 23: Trump again praised Putin’s Ukraine policy, telling attendees to a Mar-a-Lago fundraiser, “I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart.”

April 1: Trump pointed to the duration of Putin’s dictatorship as proof that the Russian is “obviously” intelligent.

November 10 2015
Asked a Republican debate what he would do as president in response to Russian aggression, Trump said, “Well, first of all, it's not only Russia. We have problems with North Korea where they actually have nuclear weapons. You know, nobody talks about it, we talk about Iran, and that's one of the worst deals ever made. … So, we have more than just Russia.”

He went on to say, "I got to know (Putin) very well because we were both on ‘60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates, and we did very well that night. But, you know that."

July 27 2016
“I never met Putin,” Trump said. “I don’t know who Putin is. He said one nice thing about me. He said I'm a genius. I said thank you very much to the newspaper and that was the end of it. I never met Putin.”

He also said, "I would treat Vladimir Putin firmly, but there's nothing I can think of that I'd rather do than have Russia friendly, as opposed to the way they are right now, so that we can go and knock out ISIS with other people.”

1689495487628.png

Lol. Duopoly dupes like you can’t think. You allow the state run media to do your thinking.
And you allow FOX "media" to do your "thinking".

February 16 2022
For many months, translated clips of Fox News host Tucker Carlson have been making the rounds on Russian state television, delighting hosts, pundits, and experts with their pro-Russian slant. Some of the top propagandists even worried out loud that Carlson’s apparent pro-Kremlin bias might result in him being “marginalized” or silenced.

Behind the scenes, Carlson reportedly courted Kremlin intermediaries in his plight to secure an interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin. What might have been considered an extended audition could soon pay off—Putin’s mouthpieces in high places are now openly pushing for an interview with the controversial host. Appearing on the state TV show The Evening with Vladimir Soloviev on Wednesday, RT’s editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan practically begged anyone who can make it happen to go ahead and grant Carlson’s long-standing wish.
Rs and Ds nearly all love war. You being dupe of the establishment, love it too.
As teabaggers defended and supported invading the wrong country.
As teabaggers defended and supported a 20 year long war in the middle east?

Sure..........

Feb. 23: Trump again praised Putin’s Ukraine policy, telling attendees to a Mar-a-Lago fundraiser, “I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart.”

April 1: Trump pointed to the duration of Putin’s dictatorship as proof that the Russian is “obviously” intelligent.

November 10 2015
Asked a Republican debate what he would do as president in response to Russian aggression, Trump said, “Well, first of all, it's not only Russia. We have problems with North Korea where they actually have nuclear weapons. You know, nobody talks about it, we talk about Iran, and that's one of the worst deals ever made. … So, we have more than just Russia.”

He went on to say, "I got to know (Putin) very well because we were both on ‘60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates, and we did very well that night. But, you know that."

July 27 2016
“I never met Putin,” Trump said. “I don’t know who Putin is. He said one nice thing about me. He said I'm a genius. I said thank you very much to the newspaper and that was the end of it. I never met Putin.”

He also said, "I would treat Vladimir Putin firmly, but there's nothing I can think of that I'd rather do than have Russia friendly, as opposed to the way they are right now, so that we can go and knock out ISIS with other people.”

View attachment 804945
So what? President Trump got things done and while Putin took Crimea during the Obama/Biden administration, Russia took nothing during the Trump administration. Now President Biden has instigated an invasion and war in Ukraine.

So what? President Trump got things done and while Putin took Crimea during the Obama/Biden administration, Russia took nothing during the Trump administration. Now President Biden has instigated an invasion and war in Ukraine.
Trump didn't do shit, except raise the debt.
Kill a lot of people with his COVID response.
Left more Americans unemployed than when he took office, only Hoover did worse.
Alienated our allies, our enemies.
Made the US the laughingstock of the world.

• Overall, we rate Occupy Democrats Questionable due to far left-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, and the publication of fake news as evidenced by numerous failed fact checks.
###

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

###

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracies, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR LEFT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Moving on along.

Forum List

Back