Romney's Campaign Gaffes

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Romney's Campaign Gaffes

This seems to be a pretty comprehensive list.

• June 2, 2011: Enters GOP race
  • Sept. 22, 2011: Overheard on a hot mic saying, “Sometimes I think things would be a lot easier if my name were Matt Romney”
  • Oct. 7, 2011: Accidentally introduces his family members by their annual incomes instead of their names
  • Nov. 21, 2011: Leans out over hotel balcony and dangles his third son, whose face is covered by a towel, for the crowd below to see
  • Feb. 12, 2012: Reams out butler in front of entire nation
  • Apr. 1, 2012: April Fools’ Day prank flops when nobody knows the difference between a croquet mallet and a polo mallet
  • Apr. 29, 2012: Accidentally has hive of wasps burst out of his chest while on Meet The Press
  • May 17, 2012: Stays for dessert at a private fundraiser and opens the floor to a few questions
  • Aug. 30, 2012: While delivering nomination acceptance speech, huge wad of $100 bills falls out of his pocket and thunks audibly on the podium

Obama gaffes

chris-stevens-quartered.gif

a31.jpg

World_0911_EgyptUSEmbassy_480x360.jpg

120912013934-libya-consulate-protests-custom-2.jpg

Last edited:

Only a shit stain would use a picture of the dying Ambassador to make a lame point.

That would be you.

Only Obama Fluffer would defend Obama for being such a fuck up that he got Americans killed and our Consulate overrun on 9/11; that would be you.

I remember when you used to post pictures of people jumping to their death from the world trade center after Dubya got them killed on 9/11.

Only a shit stain would use a picture of the dying Ambassador to make a lame point.

That would be you.

Only Obama Fluffer would defend Obama for being such a fuck up that he got Americans killed and our Consulate overrun on 9/11; that would be you.

I remember when you used to post pictures of people jumping to their death from the world trade center after Dubya got them killed on 9/11.

What actionable intel did we have pre 9/11?

Should we have gone FDR on the Muslims and arrested every Muslin male in the USA?

Did you want to have the USAF engage and destroy fully loaded but off course US Commercial airliners?

Obama had real good Intel that an attack on the Embassy was coming, he could have either defended or evacuated. He did neither and Americans dies because he couldn't be bothered to attend NatSec briefing.

What actionable intel did we have pre 9/11?

Should we have gone FDR on the Muslims and arrested every Muslin male in the USA?

Did you want to have the USAF engage and destroy fully loaded but off course US Commercial airliners?

Obama had real good Intel that an attack on the Embassy was coming, he could have either defended or evacuated. He did neither and Americans dies because he couldn't be bothered to attend NatSec briefing.

Or he intended that the attack take place to give him an excuse to release Shiek Rahman.

Forum List

Back