Romney to wipe floor with Obama's ass tonight

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Mitt Romney would love another debate like the last one. President Barack Obama most certainly would not.

Twenty-one days before Election Day, Debate Two comes as both candidates seek to break out of a neck-and-neck national race with the type of debate performance and vision that could help sway a narrow band of undecided voters in a handful of crucial states.

Romney needs to reinforce his case that he's an agent of change and raise further doubts about Obama's economic tenure in the face of some positive signs of recovery. Obama must reverse the corrosive story line ignited by his lame performance in the first debate and make a convincing case for four more years of his presidency

Bye-Bye Obama ,start packing........:clap2::clap2:

$c6a56632b9414fa18f481635d4963e9b-300x196.jpg

Mitt Romney would love another debate like the last one. President Barack Obama most certainly would not.

Twenty-one days before Election Day, Debate Two comes as both candidates seek to break out of a neck-and-neck national race with the type of debate performance and vision that could help sway a narrow band of undecided voters in a handful of crucial states.

Romney needs to reinforce his case that he's an agent of change and raise further doubts about Obama's economic tenure in the face of some positive signs of recovery. Obama must reverse the corrosive story line ignited by his lame performance in the first debate and make a convincing case for four more years of his presidency

View attachment 21813
well their no doubt one bad peformance for obama and conservatives will be heading to the white house

Obama won the last debate on issues and Romney won on being a loud mouth liar. Obama was given bad advice but the kid from Chicago will be back in full force tonight. Just watch Obama kick Romney's butt. All Obama has to do is every time Romney opens his mouth, show him to be a liar. Lies just atuomatically come forth and a fire hose.

All of romney's lie in one place.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/...ain-ALL-OF-ROMNEY-S-LIES-IN-ONE-PLACE-UPDATED

Last edited:
Obama won the last debate on issues and Romney won on being a loud mouth liar. Obama was given bad advice but the kid from Chicago will be back in full force tonight. Just watch Obama kick Romney's butt.
well i hope he right. whole dem relection chances on the line tonight. more bad news today with PPP/Kos/SEIU poll saying romney is up 50 % to 47% on obama in swing states.

he got to change romney mo

View attachment 21813

Hold on to your cajones because you are going to see the real Obama tonight.

View attachment 21813

he better be obama of 2008 . if it obama of last debate then it bleak . I hope he comes out with strong but postive peformance.

It high stakes time. Time for him to get his game face on . Whole election prospects are on the line

View attachment 21813

he better be obama of 2008 . if it obama of last debate then it bleak . I hope he comes out with strong but postive peformance.

It high stakes time. Time for him to get his game face on . Whole election prospects are on the line

Obama of 2008 doesn't exist any more. He can't be the Obama of 2008 because everybody has realized the Obama of 2008 was a liar, and we've seen those policies in action and they're abyssmal failures.

Obama of 2008 doesn't exist any more. He can't be the Obama of 2008 because everybody has realized the Obama of 2008 was a liar, and we've seen those policies in action and they're abyssmal failures.
well i would not go that far. but he not iived up to his promises. It going to be tough sell tonight.

conservatives are right to be confident. they have a man who very good at debates and that helps a lot.

I wouldn't be too sure simply because of the format tonight.

But the next one will be same format, different moderator, as the first and it'll be on foreign policy, a la the many lies to coverup what really went on in Benghazi, etc. And on all that b.s. Barry's in an indefensible position. And, it's the last debate and likely more remembered and important to the electorate.

Obama won the last debate on issues and Romney won on being a loud mouth liar. Obama was given bad advice but the kid from Chicago will be back in full force tonight. Just watch Obama kick Romney's butt. All Obama has to do is every time Romney opens his mouth, show him to be a liar. Lies just atuomatically come forth and a fire hose.

Daily Kos: YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

How delusional.. Obama looked small and weak... Romney lied about nothing and mopped the floor with der Boiking.

No doubt Obama will come out swinging, but he will just look petty and smug, like VP BiteMe did.

Tonight's debate is going to be on foreign and domestic policy. That's what I thought originally, then it was supposed to be the last debate on foreign policy.

If the debate is on foreign policy, obama will be dragged out in the alley and left to rummage through the dumpster for votes. If obama stands up in front of the American people and blames Hillary, the next sound you hear will be the collective gagging of the American people.

obama may bring a Chicago "tude, but it isn't going to help him tonight.

Daily Kos: YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

You might be the last person in the whole country that thinks obama won!

Obama can't "learn" how to be presidential in just over a week. He can't "learn" how to have an American heart. He's been clouded and infiltrated with muslim hatred his entire life. For half of his lousy life his mentor was that pig, Jeremiah Wright. Obama isn't smart enough to effectively pull it off.

Additionally, he's put all presidential responsibilities aside to TRAIN for tonight. It will be quite a show, my best guess. I look forward to it and wish him ill will in abundance.

View attachment 21813

In his full muslim garb? :badgrin:

:blowup:

Maybe Romney can wipe a clean floor, and Ryan can clean a clean pot. That'll show their phony compassionate conservatism.

Perhaps Mittens will be man enough to explain why he threatened a woman expulsion from her church, if she didn't give up her child.

Maybe Romney can wipe a clean floor, and Ryan can clean a clean pot. That'll show their phony compassionate conservatism.

Perhaps Mittens will be man enough to explain why he threatened a woman expulsion from her church, if she didn't give up her child.
maybe true man but polls don,t look good man. Obama behind nationally in both gallup and pew by four points

one more bad peformance and i think i be giving up man.

Obama can't "learn" how to be presidential in just over a week. He can't "learn" how to have an American heart. He's been clouded and infiltrated with muslim hatred his entire life. For half of his lousy life his mentor was that pig, Jeremiah Wright. Obama isn't smart enough to effectively pull it off.

Additionally, he's put all presidential responsibilities aside to TRAIN for tonight. It will be quite a show, my best guess. I look forward to it and wish him ill will in abundance.
i think it looking good for you guys so don,t no why your so worried. the fact polls are going i bet conservatives jumping for the roof at their prospects of winning.

Forum List

Back