Romney- significant gains among women

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
In a shocking one-month swing, Mitt Romney stormed into the lead over President Barack Obama in a new Pew Research poll conducted after Romney's consensus victory in the first presidential debate.

The poll finds a 12-point swing among likely voters. In Pew's last poll, conducted in the middle of September, Obama led Romney 51-43 among likely voters. Now, Romney leads 49-45.

The shift is due to Romney shoring up key areas of strength among likely voters and improving his overall image, much of which can be attributed to his strang debate performance. Sixty-six percent of voters thought Romney won the debate, compared with just 20 percent who said Obama won. Among Independents, Romney won by an astounding 78-14 margin.

Romney's overall favorability rating climbed 5 points from September and hit 50 percent for the first time ever in Pew's survey. Notably, he bests Obama, whose favorability rating has dropped from 55 percent to 49 percent.

Read more: Pew Poll: Romney Leads Obama - Business Insider

However, did Pew find any afro-shits in their polling who would vote for Romney, even after thrashing Obama the debate? Afros are worthless animals, indeed.

In a shocking one-month swing, Mitt Romney stormed into the lead over President Barack Obama in a new Pew Research poll conducted after Romney's consensus victory in the first presidential debate.

The poll finds a 12-point swing among likely voters. In Pew's last poll, conducted in the middle of September, Obama led Romney 51-43 among likely voters. Now, Romney leads 49-45.

The shift is due to Romney shoring up key areas of strength among likely voters and improving his overall image, much of which can be attributed to his strang debate performance. Sixty-six percent of voters thought Romney won the debate, compared with just 20 percent who said Obama won. Among Independents, Romney won by an astounding 78-14 margin.

Romney's overall favorability rating climbed 5 points from September and hit 50 percent for the first time ever in Pew's survey. Notably, he bests Obama, whose favorability rating has dropped from 55 percent to 49 percent.

No shocking news here, it's just going to get worse for Maobama as time goes on.

No shocking news here, it's just going to get worse for Maobama as time goes on.

I think the author is shocked at the significance of the swing.12 points is not a mere bounce. I think that the swell of support among independents and undecideds was to great to skew...Oblama his toast... an unfortunate and disastrous blip in presidential history.

Obama has voter fraud tricks up his sleeve. Count on it. He's already doing all he can to render the military vote obsolete...there will be a lot more shenanigans.

And Romney better bring his game to the next debate because I imagine Obama will present an entirely different face than he did last time.

Really?? Did Pew mention whether their poll was conducted in Ohio or Florida? Because that's where this election will be decided.....

Romney- significant gains among women
And again, all of a sudden the polls are accurate.

I think the idea is that, despite the inaccuracies and imbalance in the polling sample, the polls are swinging toward Romney.

Given Romney won the first debate, I tend to agree - but he still needs something of a miracle to win this election, and the odds are strongly against that.

These wishful thinking threads are only that, I'm afraid.

And again, all of a sudden the polls are accurate.

I think the idea is that, despite the inaccuracies and imbalance in the polling sample, the polls are swinging toward Romney.

Given Romney won the first debate, I tend to agree - but he still needs something of a miracle to win this election, and the odds are strongly against that.

These wishful thinking threads are only that, I'm afraid.

From the queen of wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back