Mainstream media hurt President Obama

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
I know the title is odd. Here is my thinking the mainstream media has protected President Obama for four years. They don't cover all the news and protect him. We all know the mainstream media wants Obama to win.

On the night of the debate he had no teleprompter no media protection and we saw the real President Obama. He looked like he new nothing at all. I don't think it was lack of preparation it was nobody was their to do it for him

Well, the other side of that is he was protected by the media to begin with, propelling a completely unqualified nobody to the most important job on earth.

Yeah, they coddled him for sure...reminds me of parents who treat their children like special little snowflakes who aren't allowed to experience failure, and are then devastated when it inevitably occurs.

Totally agree. This seems like the good athlete growing up has to succeed. He ran for President at the right time for him. I'm only 41 but in my lifetime he would have never won at any other time.

Yeah, they coddled him for sure...reminds me of parents who treat their children like special little snowflakes who aren't allowed to experience failure, and are then devastated when it inevitably occurs.

I had a best friend whos parents did that very thing... he has been in and out prison most of his life and is way behind in life because of it.

I remember my dad telling me to watch and see what happens to him... he was right.

Afros are worthless animals. If you want an afro president, you're going to have to accept a worthless animal as president. At least Obama is 50% white by blood and 90% white by culture.

The vail has been lifted.... and damn that bitch is ugly!
:lmao:

cmonBabyM.png

I know the title is odd. Here is my thinking the mainstream media has protected President Obama for four years.

Prove it.

They don't cover all the news and protect him.

Prove it.

We all know the mainstream media wants Obama to win.

"WE" do? Prove it.

Well, the other side of that is he was protected by the media to begin with, propelling a completely unqualified nobody to the most important job on earth.

"Protected by the media?"

Betcha can't prove that.

I can prove it.... but I am not going to bother because you are a partisan hack.

He would NEVER have been able to become POTUS had the media actaully reported half the shit we all know to be facts now.

Look at how they are NOT asking questions of the regime regarding Libya.

If this were a Republican POTUS he would have been grilled and grilled and grilled again... Look at how Boosh was treated.

The Fourth Estate has become the Fifth Column.

I know the title is odd. Here is my thinking the mainstream media has protected President Obama for four years. They don't cover all the news and protect him. We all know the mainstream media wants Obama to win.

On the night of the debate he had no teleprompter no media protection and we saw the real President Obama. He looked like he new nothing at all. I don't think it was lack of preparation it was nobody was their to do it for him

This country elected someone that really wasn't qualified to be POTUS in the 1st place. Obama never has been. You're right he was propped up by the media in 2008--tingley leg feeling media--gave him soft ball questions--gave Hillary the hard ball questions that he could then bounce off of her during the debates and he narrowly won the primary--with those super delegates--that betrayed Hillary Clinton.

The nation got to see during the 1st debate just how incompetent Obama really is--because he was fully exposed by the most qualified to be POTUS--Mitt Romney. It was the biggest ass whopping of a President I have ever seen--and I've watched them since Nixon/Kennedy. Believe me Carter did better against Reagan--and I never thought in my lifetime I would ever admit that there was a President that could do worse than Carter--but we just saw it.

Romney-v-Obama1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back