Romney needs to withdraw. open the convention.

Girlforbush from the Hannity Boards? Really? :lol:

Yuppers. Pegged. :D

I thought there was something nauseating about her. :cuckoo:

:D

I have a habit of patterning people on the net. Like hunting. This is girlforbush.

I will hunt down the rest of the crew because of syntax you can even though they change their handles, you can find them.

Then we'll know who's trying to take out the front page on a regular basis. They don't attempt to debate.

They pull the Axelrod rule just put up enough negative thread titles and you dominate a board.

Just like the Axelrod rule, where one has to only scream the headline and you have won the war.

This year we have them boxed in though. :D

Romney said in CNN interview that he will only release ONE more year of income tax returns - 2011, and that's it. He said there is no way he will release previous income tax returns.

What's he hiding?

Why should he release more? Has Obama done better? :eusa_boohoo:

Yep, much better. Obama released all his income tax returns from 2000 thru 2011 - 12 years. Mitt's father also released 12 years.
Not only why is Obama keeping a journalist quiet in a Yemeni prison, but why does the ACLU have to sue the administration for information about why Obama violated the Constitutional rights of three (that we know of) US citizens and killed them? What is he hiding about Fast and Furious that caused the death of two US agents?

Lots of folks dying and being imprisoned around Obama, too many of them.

I have a habit of patterning people on the net. Like hunting. This is girlforbush.

I will hunt down the rest of the crew because of syntax you can even though they change their handles, you can find them.

Then we'll know who's trying to take out the front page on a regular basis. They don't attempt to debate.

They pull the Axelrod rule just put up enough negative thread titles and you dominate a board.

Just like the Axelrod rule, where one has to only scream the headline and you have won the war.

There are alot of Alum from that place here...some on the left are recent arrivals...

Not only why is Obama keeping a journalist quiet in a Yemeni prison, but why does the ACLU have to sue the administration for information about why Obama violated the Constitutional rights of three (that we know of) US citizens and killed them? What is he hiding about Fast and Furious that caused the death of two US agents?

Romney said in CNN interview that he will only release ONE more year of income tax returns - 2011, and that's it. He said there is no way he will release previous income tax returns.

What's he hiding?

Yep, much better. Obama released all his income tax returns from 2000 thru 2011 - 12 years. Mitt's father also released 12 years.

Obama had to. He was consistently running for higher office in all those years. And as far as I know he as prez is mandated to release his returns.

Obama had to. He was consistently running for higher office in all those years. And as far as I know he as prez is mandated to release his returns.
Trust me, the asswipe has been told that maybe 100 times now.

And you said earlier that you thinks it's bright?

:lol:

"Patterning" strangers, that is certainly...uh...UNIQUE. :eusa_whistle:

It's the perception which is sort of like proof. It just doesn't seem like it could be anything else. Maybe if he presented his tax returns showing that he even paid anything..

:lmao: Sure perception is sort of like proof. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perception is everything in politics. Don't you know that?

Not everything, but lies do stick now and then. The IRS doesn't deal in perception when they process a tax return. I will guarandamtee you that if there was single error on Romney's tax returns, they would have been audited by the Obama IRS.

:lmao: Sure perception is sort of like proof. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not everything, but lies do stick now and then. The IRS doesn't deal in perception when they process a tax return. I will guarandamtee you that if there was single error on Romney's tax returns, they would have been audited by the Obama IRS.
Don't state the obvious. This is all the libs have.

It is a lame attempt to keep attention away from Obama's bad and unconstitutional acts.

it's what the ACLU does constantly, not limited at all to this administration

Torture - Recent Court Cases, Issues and Articles | American Civil Liberties Unionfoia/
Since 2003, the ACLU filed several Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests for records relating to the abuse and torture of prisoners in U.S. detention centers

it's what the ACLU does constantly, not limited at all to this administration

Torture - Recent Court Cases, Issues and Articles | American Civil Liberties Unionfoia/
Since 2003, the ACLU filed several Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests for records relating to the abuse and torture of prisoners in U.S. detention centers
Well, Bush didn't summarily execute US citizens, now did he?

Romney-Obama-28-6-12-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Benjy Sarlin

President Obama said Friday that Mitt Romney deserves to be held accountable for his work at Bain Capital during a leave of absence, and that issues surrounding the timing of his exit raise “legitimate questions.”

“It’s pretty clear to me that I’m responsible for folks who are working in the federal government and you know, Harry Truman said the buck stops with you,” Obama said in an interview with TV station WJLA.

Obama noted that Romney, despite insisting he had no input into Bain’s operations after 1999 while on leave to run the Olympics, was listed in numerous SEC filings as the firm’s top officer.

“Now, my understanding is that Mr. Romney attested to the SEC, multiple times, that he was the chairman, CEO and president of Bain Capital, and I think most Americans figure if you are the chairman, CEO and president of a company that you are responsible for what that company does,” Obama said.

“Ultimately Mr. Romney, I think, is going to have to answer those questions, because if he aspires to being president, one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations, but again that’s probably a question that he’s going to have to answer and I think that’s a legitimate part of the campaign,” Obama said.

More: Obama To Romney On Bain: ‘The Buck Stops With You’ | TPM2012

Don't state the obvious. This is all the libs have.

It is a lame attempt to keep attention away from Obama's bad and unconstitutional acts.

I would bet it's not all they have.. Why show your hand in July? We still have 4 debates to go.

By Benjy Sarlin

President Obama said Friday that Mitt Romney deserves to be held accountable for his work at Bain Capital during a leave of absence, and that issues surrounding the timing of his exit raise “legitimate questions.”

“It’s pretty clear to me that I’m responsible for folks who are working in the federal government and you know, Harry Truman said the buck stops with you,” Obama said in an interview with TV station WJLA.

Obama noted that Romney, despite insisting he had no input into Bain’s operations after 1999 while on leave to run the Olympics, was listed in numerous SEC filings as the firm’s top officer.

“Now, my understanding is that Mr. Romney attested to the SEC, multiple times, that he was the chairman, CEO and president of Bain Capital, and I think most Americans figure if you are the chairman, CEO and president of a company that you are responsible for what that company does,” Obama said.

“Ultimately Mr. Romney, I think, is going to have to answer those questions, because if he aspires to being president, one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations, but again that’s probably a question that he’s going to have to answer and I think that’s a legitimate part of the campaign,” Obama said.

Obama is one petty person...and a real loser if he thinks this is what the people want to hear from him..I hope you people KEEP IT UP..

By Benjy Sarlin

Obama is one petty person...and a real loser if he thinks this is what the people want to hear from him..I hope you people KEEP IT UP..

Aw, don't ya like it when lefties use wingnut tactics?

lots of rw people will simply stay home if Mitt is the nominee

don't think so, the majority of the people Disapprove of him and want OBAMA GONE..the only support he has is rabid base..

but you all can dream I suppose

Forum List

Back