Romney impersonated a police officer

Wow liberals dont know who the avatar and the swamp fox are. I guess they've never been good with details. I'll take Mel who yells at his stupid girlfriends, over Alec Baldwin who yells at his kids.

Wow liberals dont know who the avatar and the swamp fox are. I guess they've never been good with details. I'll take Mel who yells at his stupid girlfriends, over Alec Baldwin who yells at his kids.

Yeah. Let's make it about celebrities, shall we? Because whenever they say anything intelligent regarding politics, they get dismissed. But apparently you can use them like chess pieces in a partisan spat.

Yes! Side with the Antisemitic guy over the guy who got pissed at his kid and went off (because no one else has ever done that). Good idea, Racist!

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.....

Romney is a real oddball.

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.....

Yes, those are terrible qualifications for someone running for President.

Oh, I noticed you left out he was governor or that he has business experience. Essentially, he knows how to be in charge.

Obama is in charge of one of the greatest disasters to hit the U.S. in a century......the democratic party.

Wow Chris, he got arrested? Shouldnt that eliminate all the protestors in the democratic party. That's a small pool you have now
Fleeing to France to avoid the draft, lets see some documentation on that. But again democrats fled to foreign countries like rats, so that pool is getting REALLY small now
strapping his dog to the top of his car......ok and that means what? Is eating the dog better?
OMG he cut a kids hair... wow that'll cut out alot of the gay community.
Impersonating a police officer...is that worse than swatting? Again that leaves out alot of the democratic party

You know Chris for someone that has a Bond avatar, do you like slapping chicks around? Both Bond and Connery do :badgrin:

Oh, I noticed you left out he was governor or that he has business experience. Essentially, he knows how to be in charge.

Obama is in charge of one of the greatest disasters to hit the U.S. in a century......the democratic party.

If his experience as a governor was so great, then why is he essentially conceded the state he was governor of?

The last time a non-incumbant won the presidency without taking his home state- 1844.

He was a one term governor who has about a 30% approval rating when he left office. That's what kept him from running again. His business acumen includes getting government loans and using other people's money to raid healthy businesses and loot them.

All fine qualifications for conservatives.

Forum List

Back