Romney has it locked up!

Yeah...he only "rigged" the Presidential numbers.

So if Obama didn't rig ALL elections then he didn't rig ANY election? Is that your "argument"? Man, talk about a conspiracy whackjob! :lmao:

Candycorn is a special kind of stupid with a special (and disturbing) kind of man-crush on Obama :lmao:

Yeah..he intentionally left a GOP majority in the house during a rigged election. You're a professional idiot and now conspiracy whackjob.

Lets think about this logically for a minute (something Candyass is incapable of). According to him, there was no voter fraud in the election. It was all clean and fair.

Ok. Ok. So lets get this straight. In Candyass's mind, the American people voted for Republican's on such a massive level, they took a Super Majority from the Dumbocrats, but......... they voted to have the most radical Dumbocrat of them all in the White House? Uh? :cuckoo:

Americans vote overwhelmingly for conservatives to control Congress, but then they want the radical marxist as president?!!? :cuckoo:

Yes folks - Candyass really is that stupid.

So if Obama didn't rig ALL elections then he didn't rig ANY election? Is that your "argument"? Man, talk about a conspiracy whackjob! :lmao:

Candycorn is a special kind of stupid with a special (and disturbing) kind of man-crush on Obama :lmao:

It’s not an ‘argument’ it’s a fact.

To make the claim that Obama won as a result of ‘rigged’ elections absent any evidence is the epitome of rightwing partisan idiocy.

Yeah..he intentionally left a GOP majority in the house during a rigged election. You're a professional idiot and now conspiracy whackjob.

Lets think about this logically for a minute (something Candyass is incapable of). According to him, there was no voter fraud in the election. It was all clean and fair.

Ok. Ok. So lets get this straight. In Candyass's mind, the American people voted for Republican's on such a massive level, they took a Super Majority from the Dumbocrats, but......... they voted to have the most radical Dumbocrat of them all in the White House? Uh? :cuckoo:

Americans vote overwhelmingly for conservatives to control Congress, but then they want the radical marxist as president?!!? :cuckoo:

Yes folks - Candyass really is that stupid.

Even when he had a super majority, Obama had to illegally buy votes for Obamacare to get it to pass (the Louisiana Purchase and the Cornhusker Kickback), plus he had to threaten an Ohio representative (who ultimately lost re-election anyway).

But Candyass wants to make the case that when it comes to elections, suddenly Obama does it clean & fair, and the American people who voted overwhelmingly to stop Obama when it comes to Congress, inexplicably voted for Obama for president :cuckoo:

Man, it really takes a very special kind of stupid to support Obama (even by Dumbocrat standards) :rofl:

Ok, I take it back.

It looks like it is brain damage and/or drugs.

Yeah...

I hate to play the race card by since he's STILL bitching about something that so clearly didn't happen 10 months after the event, you are running out of other reasons why he continues to come up with excuses for Romney's abysmal failure. I mean, there is hatred but at this point you are stressed to call it anything but the R word.

Oh well, now it's time to rub it in...

Did you know that Obama won both home states of the GOP ticket? I mean, he won both MA and WI. He actually won both of their home states. And it gets worse for the GOP...Paul Ryan (remember him) is a congressman from Wisconsin. Obama WON his district!!!!

This was a total rout of the GOP. 5 million votes.

One of my favorites. :)

j3mFwho.jpg

Even hyper-partisan folks like you can understand this:
- Individual human beings vote
- States do NOT vote

Let´s see...

"The party of the uneducated"

College graduate: 50-48 for Obama

"The party of the old (angry) white men"

Whites aged 30-44: 59-38 for Romney
Whites aged 45-64: 61-38 for Romney

White women: 56-42 for Romney (best in 28 years)

"The party of southern whites"

Romney won the white vote in 40 states. And the white men vote in 45 states.

"The party of the ultra-rich"

Family income (any race)
$50,000 - $99,999: 52-46 for Romney
100,000 - $199,999: 54-44 for Romney
$200,000 - $249,999: 52-47 for Romney
$250,000 or more: 55-42 for Romney
60% of voters belong to families whose income is $50,000 or higher

j3mFwho.jpg

- States do NOT vote

Let´s see...

Family income (any race)

Well, well. With all those numbers, here are the numbers that counted.

Popular vote Obama 65,910,457 Romney 60,932,795

Electorial vote Obama 332 Romney 206

j3mFwho.jpg

- States do NOT vote

Let´s see...

Family income (any race)

When washing your hood, add a cup of baking soda for extra freshness!
flower.gif

To make the claim that Obama won as a result of ‘rigged’ elections absent any evidence is the epitome of rightwing partisan idiocy.

The evidence is on video and posted here in this thread. Pretending you don't see it doesn't change the reality...

The evidence is on video and posted here in this thread. Pretending you don't see it doesn't change the reality...

If you got the proof dickless, take it to court.

If you don't got the proof, stay on an obscure message board and let us continue to laugh at your impotence.

It happens to all guys at some point.

Ok, I take it back.

Yeah...

I hate to play the race card by since he's STILL bitching about something that so clearly didn't happen 10 months after the event, you are running out of other reasons why he continues to come up with excuses for Romney's abysmal failure. I mean, there is hatred but at this point you are stressed to call it anything but the R word.

Did you know that Obama won both home states of the GOP ticket? I mean, he won both MA and WI. He actually won both of their home states. And it gets worse for the GOP...Paul Ryan (remember him) is a congressman from Wisconsin. Obama WON his district!!!!

Of course he "won" Ryan's district - that's what rigging an election does.

Let me ask you something, stupid. If the people of that district voted Paul Ryan in (and have for many years now), why would they vote for Obama :cuckoo:

You're really so stupid as to not comprehend that crowing about that is just presenting glaring evidence of voter fraud? The same people who vote Paul Ryan into Congress because he represents what they believe in suddenly turned 180 degrees and voted for Obama :cuckoo:

Holy shit are you one dumb mother fucker to not understand you are presenting some of the BEST evidence of voter fraud (not as good as this video mind you). Then again, tons of smug attitude and little intellect is the hallmark of the Dumbocrat.

Remember, WI is the same state in which one voting district during the Scott Walker re-call election had a 110% voter turn out. You can't have a 110% turn out....ever (think about stupid - then have one of your teachers explain it to you).

If you don't got the proof, stay on an obscure message board and let us continue to laugh at your impotence.

"If"? I posted both the video and some of her quote right here stupid! :lmao:

Are you telling me you haven't figured out how to watch the video yet?

"Everybody is screaming at us - fix it now before the election!!! Can't you see how much these people are spending" - Lois Lerner

:dance:

"Everybody is screaming at us - fix it now before the election!!! Can't you see how much these people are spending" - Lois Lerner

If you got the proof, take it to court. Not some obscure message board with all of the other conspiracy whackjobs. Take it to court, file suit, and prove your case.

Oh wait, you can't do that can you dickless?

Oh well, you can't get it up...happens to all guys at some point.

Ok, I take it back.

Yeah...

Let me ask you something, stupid. If the people of that district voted Paul Ryan in (and have for many years now), why would they vote for Obama :cuckoo:

You're really so stupid as to not comprehend that crowing about that is just presenting glaring evidence of voter fraud? The same people who vote Paul Ryan into Congress because he represents what they believe in suddenly turned 180 degrees and voted for Obama :cuckoo:

Holy shit are you one dumb mother fucker to not understand you are presenting some of the BEST evidence of voter fraud (not as good as this video mind you). Then again, tons of smug attitude and little intellect is the hallmark of the Dumbocrat.

Remember, WI is the same state in which one voting district during the Scott Walker re-call election had a 110% voter turn out. You can't have a 110% turn out....ever (think about stupid - then have one of your teachers explain it to you).

tinfoil-hat-dog-lulz.jpg

If you got the proof, take it to court. Not some obscure message board with all of the other conspiracy whackjobs. Take it to court, file suit, and prove your case.

First, what is with your (very uncomfortable) obsession with my dick?

Second, and more important, what the fuck is wrong with the men in your family that you believe "all guys can't get it up"? :lmao:

I take it you became an angry libtard because your girlfriend left you for a real man like me who always has it ready and actually fucks her good? :eusa_whistle:

Ok, I take it back.

Yeah...

Oops....my bad! It was not 110% voter turnout. It was 119%...

Jesus, Dumbocrats are so stupid, they can't even cheat right... :lmao:

Report: 119% Voter Turnout in Madison, WI

First, what is with your (very uncomfortable) obsession with my dick?

Second, and more important, what the fuck is wrong with the men in your family that you believe "all guys can't get it up"? :lmao:

I take it you became an angry libtard because your girlfriend left you for a real man like me who always has it ready and actually fucks her good? :eusa_whistle:

If you have the proof, you be a man, stand up, take it to court, file suit instead of whining like a little bitch on a message board at 11:00 at night.

If you don't have the proof, you continue with your impotent arguments trying to convince someone who tuned out long ago that there was fraud?

Of course, you'd have to be a real man to actually stand up and take the consequences instead of the bitch-path you're used to. I guess the lifetime spent on your knees is hard to shed, huh?

Forum List

Back