Romney favorably rating jumps thru the roof

I just remember Romney before politics (we're talking Mitt here because I really admired his father as being a Governor of a real tough state Michigan when it was prosperous).

Mitt was sent in to save the Olympics. And he did. Romney should play this up more. He truly spun the Olympics around and made it work.

That's all I need to know about his resume. I watched the man in action in less than a few months he turned disaster into success.

Romney didn't whine, he didn't blame his predecessor, he just came in and did the job. And it was awesome and something to behold. I want this man to be President.

I saw it too. It's an example of his established leadership skills I admire.

Romney, 'Mr. Nice Guy' is now pure sh*t slinger. As the President stays above the slop bucket, Mitt dives right in. Just a few months ago, I thought Romney was a decent candidate, he has now gone down in the gutter with the worst, Sancto & The Newt, gone. Shame.

Romney, 'Mr. Nice Guy' is now pure sh*t slinger. As the President stays above the slop bucket, Mitt dives right in. Just a few months ago, I thought Romney was a decent candidate, he has now gone down in the gutter with the worst, Sancto & The Newt, gone. Shame.

By doing what? responding to Obama's ads that go bellow the gutter and just made crap up?

Wut?

I thought the more people got to know Romney, the less they liked him?

I liked him a lot more in 2008. Getting to know him has proven he has no backbone. He will agree with you on just about anything, so long as you agree to vote for him. Not the kind of person I want leading this country.

Who are you kidding? Obama had you from the moment he did that gay little wiggle dance on the Ellen Show.

In the CNN-ORC poll on favorability, Romney has jumped an incredible 40% in favorability rating since just February.

As people get to know him, they are falling in love with him and getting thrills up their legs.

How's that Bain capital assault workin out for ya, Leftists?

:lol::lol::lol:

Romney sees jump in voters who hold positive view of him - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

it must suck being a rightwingnut hack...

While rising 14 points since February, Romney still trails the president, who currently has a 56% favorable rating, with 42% saying they hold an unfavorable opinion of Obama. The president's favorable and unfavorable ratings are unchanged from CNN polls in March and April.

Poll: Romney's Favorable Rating Jumps, But Obama Still More Popular

One of the most overused phrases in political commentary is that someone is running a "negative" campaign filled with "attack" ads. Which campaigns are truly negative and which ones just provide contrast? President Obama's re-election campaign has given us a clear example of what a rudderless, negative campaign is all about.

link

...while Romney got to 50% favorability after winning the nomination, McCain got to 67%.

And, um, McCain lost.

But the new poll of Romney's favorability is from CNN. How did McCain do in CNN's polls in '08? Let's check: McCain was at 59% in late June of '08, at 62% in late July, at 61% in late August, and at 59% in September and October. So Romney, at 48% now, is way behind the Republican who lost four years ago, according to CNN.

And he's way behind Obama now -- Obama's at 56% favorable.

No More Mister Nice Blog

mittr.jpg

In the CNN-ORC poll on favorability, Romney has jumped an incredible 40% in favorability rating since just February.

As people get to know him, they are falling in love with him and getting thrills up their legs.

How's that Bain capital assault workin out for ya, Leftists?

:lol::lol::lol:

Romney sees jump in voters who hold positive view of him - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Um let's see. He didn't jump an "incredible 40%". He's gone up just over 2 percent a month since February, for a 13% increase.

Obama was at about 43% approval in Feb and according to your article, is now at 56%.
An identical net gain.

In any case, this race is going to be VERY close.

Last edited:
Did they jump thru the roof of his car?

If so, they might have hit his dog!

Forum List

Back