Romanian mob is coming for your debit cards. Thanks Joe

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Apparently, we don't have enough crime here now; Dementia Joe imports more. I wonder if 10% goes to the Big Guy.

Romanian mob is coming for your debit cards, with ATM-style skimmers now at self-checkouts: authorities warn. If caught, they cut off ankle braclets.​

Apparently, we don't have enough crime here now; Dementia Joe imports more. I wonder if 10% goes to the Big Guy.

Romanian mob is coming for your debit cards, with ATM-style skimmers now at self-checkouts: authorities warn. If caught, they cut off ankle braclets.​

I predrain my accounts so they can't be ripped off.

Last edited:

Biden wasn't President in 2018, thanks Trump

Posted: May 10, 2018 / 03:26 PM CDT

Updated: May 10, 2018 / 03:30 PM CDT

hursday, October 10, 2019

thanks Don and magats for letting these guys in the U.S.

Oh, it's so funny that you post shit that was rampant during the trump years. You are a typical magat.

/—-/ My story is from 2024. In 2018 the Romanian skimmers were caught.

Best thing to do is open a second account and get a debit card, and only put a limited amount in that account. That way, if you are skimmed, they don’t get your whole account.

This is also a good idea for shopping online or paying online bills.

Doesn't matter since you blamed Biden seems trump let those illegals into the country to rip people off.
/——/ The Biden’s have business dealings with the Romanians, not Trump. That’s why they can enter the US and steal from Americans with impunity. MSN

Forum List

Back